Đề ôn thi học kì 1 lớp 7 môn tiếng Anh (1)
Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 7 môn Tiếng Anh
Đề ôn thi học kì 1 lớp 7 môn tiếng Anh được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây, với nội dung minh họa sát với các kì thi hằng năm của các trường sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích cho thầy cô và các bạn học sinh là tư liệu giảng dạy và ôn tập.
I. Write questions for the underlined answers.
1. He’s reading an interesting book.
2. She’s leaving after dinner.
3. He’s meeting Shakiratomorrow!
4. I’m wearing my favourite jacket.
5. I’m running because I'm late!
6. She’s sitting in her car.
7. They're going on holiday on Monday.
II. Choose the correct verb forms.
1. Quick, turn left! That blue car follows/ is following us!
2. My mother often buys/ is buying meat for the weekend.
3. Just a moment! I look/ I'm looking for my keys.
4. The man is at the station and he reads/ he's reading a newspaper.
5. We sometimes go/ are going dancing on Fridays.
6. Sheila's outside and she waits/ is waiting for an answer!
7. He usually wears/ is wearing jeans and a T-shirt.
III. Complete the dialogue. Use the words in brackets to write questions or sentences.
Leo: Hello, Leo speaking.
Claudia: It's Claudia here. Are you busy?
Leo: I 1____________ (shop) in the supermarket right now! 2______________ (you/ need) anything?
Claudia: No thanks. Listen, 3________________ (you/ remember) Hetta Jackson from school?
Leo: Yes! I often 4________________ (see) her at the gym.
Claudia: Oh, great! I 5________________ (look for) her address.
Leo: I probably have it at home. Why?
Claudia: She 6________________ (get married) on Saturday, and I want to send her a present!
IV. Complete the sentences. Write the adjectives in brackets correctly.
1. A weekend for two in Paris or Venice? How ___________! (amcitnor)
2. This book has everything: love, war, life and death. It's _____________! (iticgenx)
3. I like watching documentary films. They're usually very ____________. (retgnitseni)
4. Look at the bride in her wedding dress! She's ___________! (fitluueab)
5. Fancy dress parties? I love them! They're really _________. (nuf)
6. There are lots of things to see and do there. It's an ____________ place! (maziagn)
7. Not many people get married underwater! I think that's very ___________. (lasnuuu)
IV. Complete the sentences with the words below.
bride candles evil groom reception spirits horror
Scary Wedding is a new play about a wedding at the local theatre. The idea is to explore why some people enjoy 1__________ stories and 2__________ characters. Rooney and Koberts play the part of the 3__________ and 4__________ at the wedding, together with a group of 5__________ that nobody can see. There are no electric lights at the wedding 6__________, only 7__________ – and some very scary music!
V. Complete the dialogue with the words below.
free how let's perfect sounds thanks
A: It's Tom's birthday tomorrow!
B: 1___________ have a party!
A: No, 2__________! Not tomorrow! We all have an exam the day after.
B: Well, are you 3___________ at the weekend?
A: Yes, that 4_____________ good!
B: 5_____________ about using my dad's garage?
A: That's 6____________! Is it warm, though?
USE OF ENGLISH
VII. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. I _________ (INVITE) all my relatives to my _________ (ENGAGE) party next month.
2. I _________ (PREFER) parties with no theme, so I _________ (NOT/GO) to the fancy dress party this weekend.
3. We _________ (PLAN) a _________ (LEAVE) party for the exchange students from France this Saturday.
4. My sister has _________ (CURL) hair, but she _________ (WANT) straight hair, so she’s going to the hairdressers on Friday.
5. Sorry, I _________ (NOT/UNDERSTAND) your message. Are we meeting at 9 o’clock in the morning, or 9 o’clock at night? – I’m a bit _________ (CONFUSE).
VIII. Listen to the conversation at a party. Match the names with the descriptions.
1. Molly ___
2. Fiona ___
3. Susan ___
4. Ewan ___
5. Billy ___
A. is wearing a green dress.
B. is wearing a pink T-shirt and a hat.
C. goes to school with Cameron's sister.
D. is wearing a yellow cardigan.
E. puts photos on her website.
IX. Read the text. MARTHA BLEWITT'S FASHION BLOG
Hello everyone! Here I am on a weekend trip to Prague – in the middle of winter. People are wearing their best winter clothes. Lots of heavy jackets and coats for the men, and long skirts and boots for the women – because it's not easy to walk in the snow in normal shoes! People in the park are doing exercises in tracksuits and trainers, but with a sweatshirt on top!
Today's report is from a fancy dress party to celebrate Carnival here in the south of France. I notice that nobody's wearing hats, maybe because it's quite warm. And I can't see many coats either. Lots of colourful tops and comfortable, informal trousers like leggings and joggers – a few men are even wearing shorts! Everyone's having a great time, dancing in the streets. And if you don't wear a hat, it can't fall off when you're dancing!
Hello again – now I'm in Berlin in July. Everybody seems to have a message on their T-shirts, and in all kinds of different languages! Young people are wearing shorts, skirts, jeans and trainers – really casual clothes. But it's easy to see the business people in their suits and ties and shiny shoes! They look so serious! Orange seems like a popular colour this summer, especially with the women. Men seem to prefer greens and blues.
Are the sentences true (T) or false (F)?
1. Normal shoes are common in Prague in winter. ___
2. People are jogging in the streets at Carnival. ___
3. People with hats are dancing at Carnival. ___
4. Business people in Berlin always wear very smart clothes. ___
5. Men and women in Berlin aren't wearing the same colours. ___
X. Imagine you are arranging a party for a friend. Write an invitation to your other friends. Give information about:
Which friend the party is for. Why you are organising it.
The date, place and time of the party. What you want the guests to bring or do.
Trên đây, VnDoc.com giới thiệu đến các bạn Đề thi ôn tập học kì 1 giúp các bạn thực hành, tập dượt để chuẩn bị cho kì thi chính thức của mình được tốt nhất. Đề cương ôn thi học kì 1 lớp 7 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2017-2018 sẽ giúp các bạn khái quát và hệ thống lại toàn bộ kiến thức đã học vừa qua. Chúc các bạn có kì thi thành công.