Đề ôn thi học kì 1 lớp 7 môn tiếng Anh
Đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7
Đề ôn thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 được VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải, là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích không chỉ dành cho các bạn học sinh mà quý giáo viên cũng có thể sử dụng để thiết kế bài tập, worksheet dành cho học sinh, mời các bạn và quý thầy cô tham khảo.
I. Complete the dialogue with some, any, much ormany.
A. Let's see. We want to make spaghetti bolognese. Is there 1_______ spaghetti on the shelf?
B. Yes, there's a whole packet.
A. Fine. How 2_______ beef do we need?
B. About 500 grams.
A. Well, there isn't 3________ in the fridge.
B. OK, so we need to buy 4_____ beef!
A. And vegetables! How 5________ carrots, tomatoes and onions do we need?
B. I know we've got 6________ carrots. How 7________ tins of tomatoes do we need?
A. One tin is fine.
B. OK, we've got two.
A. And onions? Are there 8_______ onions in the cupboard?
B. Yes, there are!
II. Put the words in the correct order to make sentences or questions.
1. night/shouldn't/ coffee/ at/ drink/ you _________________________________.
2. people/should/ many/ we/ invite/ how _________________________________?
3. food/you/ more/ eat/ should/ healthy _________________________________.
4. party/Marek/ we/ invite/ the/ should/ to _________________________________?
5. a/should/ message/ he/ text/ send/ her/ to _________________________________.
6. river/shouldn't/ they/ swimming/ the/ go/ in _________________________________.
III. Write the sentences using should or shouldn't.
1. I want a guitar but I don't have money. I/ save/ money _______________________________.
2. It's Mother's Day on Sunday. we/ buy/ flowers _______________________________.
3. She wants to be healthy. she/ eat/ fast food _______________________________.
4. It's 11 p.m. and I'm tired. you/go/ bed _______________________________.
5. Karol wants to come to the party but he's ill. we/invite him _______________________________.
6. They are going to be late. they/ phone/ their parents _______________________________.
IV. Match the words below with the correct sentences.
bananas beef onions carrots salmon peppers butter
1. These vegetables are usually green or red, and sometimes yellow. ____________
2. This fish is a pink colour inside. ____________
3. These vegetables often make us cry when we cut them up! ____________
4. This meat comes from cows. ____________
5. These vegetables are long and orange. ____________
6. We often put this dairy product on bread. ____________
7. These are a long, yellow fruit. ____________
V. Underline the wrong word in each group.
1. dairy products: pork/butter/ cheese 4. processed food: burgers/ fish/ sausages
2. farm animals: sheep/cabbage/ pigs 5. healthy food: fruit/ cake/ vegetables
3. animal products: eggs/honey/ olives 6. human body: lamb/ arm/ leg
VI. Write the words in brackets correctly.
1. She takes her __________ (edeminic) three times a day.
2. He can't walk because his leg is so _________ (pinufla).
3. After work, we like to ________ (exral).
4. This tea helps to _____ (ercu) stomach problems.
5. He goes to the gym as part of his ________ (metertant).
6. The doctor visits her ______ (pestatin) every morning.
7. All the noise gives me a terrible ________ (aaeehhcd).
USE OF ENGLISH
VII. Complete the sentences with the words below. There is one word that you do not need.
balanced bowl bunch fattening fizzy
how should shouldn’t slice tasty would
1. _________ you like a _________ of lemon in your drink?
2. You _________ drink _________ drinks after you clean your teeth! They’re full of sugar!
3. Unhealthy food is often _________, but it’s usually very _________ too!
4. If you want to buy a snack, you _________ buy a nice _________ of grapes – not chocolate!
5. Many Japanese people believe it’s important to have a _________ of rice with their dinner, as part of a _________ diet.
VIII. Listen to the conversation in a café. Choose the correct answers.
1. Dylan orders _________.
A. one dish
B. two dishes
C. three dishes
2. Clare can't have any _________.
3. Dylan doesn't want any _________.
4. Clare orders _________.
A. a cold drink
B. a hot drink
C. no drink
5. The meal costs _________.
IX. Read the text. An internet forum
Iliana 14th April 4.30 p.m.
My parents always tell me my lifestyle is unhealthy. Mum says I eat too much fast food, but how much is too much? I go out with my friends twice a week, and we have pizzas, burgers and a coke. Where's the problem? That's what young people normally do! I have lots of fruit at home, I eat normal home cooking – I'm not a fussy eater like a vegan or anything! My dad says I should get more exercise, but he sits on the sofa all day watching the TV!
Magda 14th April 4.50 p.m.
You shouldn't worry about what your parents think! My parents are never happy with what I do, but you learn not to listen! Have you got any brothers or sisters with a food problem? I have a sister who doesn't like vegetables, fish or cheese. She only likes sausages, pasta and fruit! I think she should see a doctor! But my parents don't worry very much – they say it's just part of growing up!
Petra 15th April 11.20 a.m.
You two are lucky! Your parents know how to cook! They should send my parents to a cookery school! We get cabbage four times a week, and take-away meals the other days. When I want some fruit, I have to buy it myself. My father's like Homer Simpson – he eats everything and anything, and then he wants some more! It's painful to watch him and I get a headache from listening to him! Maybe I should go and live with my grandparents – they always have good food!
Write the correct names (Iliana, Magda or Petra) in the blanks.
1. _________ sometimes has fast food.
2. _________ doesn't listen to her parents.
3. _________ prefers her grandparents' cooking.
4. _________'s father doesn't do any exercise.
5. _________'s parents don't give her any fruit.
X. Write a questionnaire about healthy lifestyles for your class.
Ask two questions about food/ diet. Ask two questions about doing exercise at home.
Ask two questions about drinks. Ask two questions about doing exercise outdoors.
Trên đây, VnDoc.com giới thiệu đến các bạn Đề thi ôn tập học kì 1 giúp các bạn thực hành, tập dượt để chuẩn bị cho kì thi chính thức của mình được tốt nhất. Đề cương ôn thi học kì 1 lớp 7 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2017-2018 sẽ giúp các bạn khái quát và hệ thống lại toàn bộ kiến thức đã học vừa qua. Chúc các bạn có kì thi thành công.