Đề ôn thi THPT Quốc gia môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - Số 2
Đề ôn thi THPT Quốc gia môn tiếng Anh
Đề ôn thi THPT Quốc gia môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - Số 2 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây sẽ là tài liệu hữu ích cho các bạn tự đánh giá năng lực kiến thức bản thân, qua đó chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho kì thi THPT Quốc gia quan trọng sắp tới. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
ĐỀ ÔN THI THPT QUỐC GIA TIẾNG ANH SỐ 2
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others:
1. A. month
2. A. shakes
3. A. remembers
4. A. chemically
5. A. energy
6. A. changed
7. A. hormones
8. A. sacrificed
9. A. question
10. A. allergy
II. Choose the word which has stress pattern different from the others:
11. A. dedication
12. A. talented
13. A. creativity
14. A. absolutely
15. A. memorize
16. A. attitude
17. A. fashionable
18. A. mature
19. A. civilization
20. A. independence
III. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete each of the following sentences:
21. “Don’t forget to lend me some money” - Jack told me.
A. Jack asked me not to forget to lend him some money.
B. Jack reminded me to lend him some money.
C. Jack required me not to lend him some money.
D. Jack suggested me borrowing some money.
22. _______ of the island has declined a great deal.
C. An population
D. The population
23. The reporter said: “Did you call yesterday?”
A. The reporter asked me if I had called the previous day.
B. The reporter asked me whether I called yesterday.
C. The reporter told me if I called the day before.
D. The reporter wanted to know if I had called yesterday.
24. “Will you marry me?” - My boyfriend asked me.
A. My boyfriend told me to marry him.
B. My boyfriend suggested me marrying him.
C. My boyfriend asked me if I agreed to marry him.
D. My boyfriend wanted to marry me.
25. I’m sure that I had told you about _______ story before.
26. The masses of plastic found their way into _______ Pacific from _______ western United States and _______ Canada after the storm.
A. the/ the/ the
B. the/ a/ the
C. none/ the/ the
D. the/ the/ none
27. “If you don’t hurry, you’ll late for the bus.” - My friend told me.
A. My friend said to me if I don’t hurry, I will late for the bus.
B. My friend said to whether I don’t hurry, I shall late for the bus.
C. My friend asked me whether I will be late for the bus if I don’t hurry.
D. My friend asked me to go to school by bus.
28. I think it is _______ city that I’ve ever been.
A. a wonderful
B. an wonderful
C. the most wonderful
29. Drinking water _______ your body and skin fresh and healthy.
C. has made
D. is making
30. “Where have you been recently, Mike?” - said my friend.
A. My friend wondered where I had been recently.
B. My friend told me where I had been recently.
C. My friend asked me where I had been recently.
D. My friend asked me where you had been recently.
31. I _______ an accident on the way home when I _______ my bicycle.
A. was seeing/ rode
B. was seeing/ was riding
C. saw/ rode
D. saw/ was riding
32. “You’d better give up drinking alcohol, otherwise your health will get worse and worse” - My doctor said.
A. My doctor asked me giving up drinking alcohol.
B. My doctor advised me to give up drinking alcohol because of my health.
C. My doctor required me to drink less alcohol because of my health.
D. My doctor told me the way to give up drinking alcohol.
33. When Brian _______ in the bedroom, a thief _______ into his house last night.
A. was sleeping/ was breaking
B. slept/ broke
C. was sleeping/ broke
D. was slept/ was breaking
34. “Would you like to come to my birthday party on this Sunday?” - Luke asked me.
A. Luke invited me to come to his birthday party in that Sunday.
B. Luke invited me to come to my birthday party on this Sunday.
C. Luke wanted me to come to his birthday party on this Sunday.
D. Luke suggested me going to his birthday party on that Sunday.
35. I realized that I had taken _______ wrong book in the library.
36. “If you drink coffee before bedtime, you couldn’t sleep.” - The doctor said.
A. The doctor told me if I drank coffee before bedtime, I couldn’t sleep.
B. The doctor told me if I drink coffee before bedtime, I couldn’t sleep.
C. The doctor asked me to drink coffee before bedtime.
D. The doctor advised me to drink less coffee before bedtime.
37. “It would be better if you spent more time with the children, Honey.” - said Jane.
A. Jane said to her Honey that it would be better if he spent more time with the children.
B. Jane said her Honey it would be better if he spent more time with the children.
C. Jane asked her Honey to spend more time with the children in his free time.
D. Jane insisted her Honey not to spend more time with the children.
38. When I _______, I suddenly _______ not doing my homework.
A. slept/ remembered
B. was sleeping/ remembered
C. slept/ was remembering
D. was sleeping/ was remembered
39. As soon as Mike _______ , he immediately _______ me a pretty present.
A. was coming/ gave
B. came/ was giving
C. was coming/ was giving
D. came/ gave
40. While my mother _______ after the baby, I _______ in the kitchen.
A. took/ was cooking
B. was taking/ cooked
C. was taking/ was cooking
D. had taken/ was cooking
C. COMPREHENSION READING
Carbohydrates, which are sugars, are an essential part of a healthy diet. They provide the main source of energy for the body, and they also function to flavor and sweeten foods. Carbohydrates range from simple sugars like glucose to complex sugars such as amylose and amylopectin. Nutritionists estimate that carbohydrates should make up about one-fourth to one-fifth of a person’s diet. This translates to about 75-100 grams of carbohydrates per day.
A diet that is deficient in carbohydrates can have an adverse effect on a person’s health. When the body lacks a sufficient amount of carbohydrates it must then use its protein supplies for energy, a process called gluconeogenesis. This, however, results in a lack of necessary protein, and further health difficulties may occur. A lack of carbohydrates can also lead to ketosis, a build-up of ketones in the body that causes fatigue, lethargy, and bad breath.
41. What is the main idea of this passage?
(A) Carbohydrates are needed for good health.
(B) Carbohydrates prevent a build-up of proteins.
(C) Carbohydrates can lead to ketosis.
(D) Carbohydrates are an expendable part of a good diet.
42. The word “function” as used in line 2 refers to which of the following?
43. The word “range” as used in line 3 is closest in meaning to which of the following?
44. In line 5, the word “estimate” could best be replaced by:
45. According to the passage, what do most nutritionists suggest?
(A) Sufficient carbohydrates will prevent gluconeogenesis.
(B) Carbohydrates are simple sugars called glucose.
(C) Carbohydrates should make up about a quarter of a person’s daily diet.
(D) Carbohydrates should be eaten in very small quantities.
46. Which of the following do carbohydrates NOT do?
(A) prevent ketosis
(B) cause gluconeogenesis
(C) provide energy for the body
(D) flavor and sweeten food
47. Which of the following words could best replace “deficient” as used in line 10?
48. What does the word “this” refer to in line 13?
(A) using protein supplies for energy
(B) converting carbohydrates to energy
(C) having a deficiency in carbohydrates
(D) having an insufficient amount of protein
49. According to the passage, which of the following does NOT describe carbohydrates?
(A) a protein supply
(B) a necessity
(C) a range of sugars
(D) an energy source
50. The word “lack” in line 14 is most similar to which of the following?
51. Which of the following best describes the author’s tone?
52. Which of the following best describes the organization of this passage?
(A) cause and result
(B) comparison and contrast
(C) specific to general
(D) definition and example
English is the most (53)________ language in the world today. A very large number of people understand and use English in all (54)_______ of the world. Indeed, English is a very (55)_______ language. If we know English we can go to any place or country we like. We shall not find it hard to (56)_______ people understand what we want to say. English also helps us to learn all kinds of subjects. Hundred of (57)_______ are written in English every day in all countries to teach people many useful things. The English language has therefore helped to spread ideas and (58)_______ to all the corners of the world. There is no subject that cannot be (59)_______ in the English language. As English is used so much everywhere in the world, it has helped to (60)_______ the countries of the world become friendly with one another. The leaders of the world use English to understand one another. The English language has therefore also helped to (61)_______ better understanding and friendship among countries of the world. Lastly, a person who knows English is respected by people. It is (62)_______ all these reasons that I want to learn English.
53. A. important
54. A. sections
55. A. helpful
56. A. do
57. A. articles
58. A. knowledge
59. A. taught
60. A. connect
61. A. spend
62. A. for
Trong ngữ pháp tiếng Anh, chuyên đề các Thì là ngữ pháp quan trọng nhất bởi nó xuyên suốt trong quá trình học của các bạn và yêu cầu cần có sự ôn tập, thực hành nhiều lần. Bài tập chuyên đề Các thì trong Tiếng Anh được VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải sẽ giúp các bạn bao quát lại toàn bộ nội dung ngữ pháp trọng điểm này.