Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 (1)
Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019
Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 (1) do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải sau đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu không thể thiếu cho các bạn thí sinh chưa tham dự kì thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
I. Complete the sentences with just and the present perfect form of the verbs below.
write do hear lose buy drink read
1. I _______ all my work, so now I can go out!
2. You _______ all the milk! Can you buy some more when you go shopping?
3. I _______ that book. It was a great story.
4. I _______ from Michael that the café is closing. Is it true?
5. She _______ a letter to the newspaper to complain about this article.
6. My friend _______ a new car. It was really expensive!
7. We don’t have to take the exam today. The school _______ the exam papers! Mark: ___/7
II. Complete the sentences with the correct present perfect form of the verbs in brackets.
1. _______ (you/listen) to my new CD yet?
2. I _______ (open) my present yet. I’m waiting for you to come round.
3. _______ (you/see) Pete today? I heard he’s not very well.
4. My sister _______ (pass) her driving test yet, but she wants to buy a car!
5. I _______ (speak) to Jenny about the party yet, so I have to call her today.
6. _______ (the theatre/send) our tickets yet?
7. _______ (you/have) lunch? We can go to the cafeteria for a sandwich. Mark: ___/7
III. Put the words in the correct order to make questions.
1. my/ have/ glasses/ seen/ you ___________________________________?
2. the/ gone/ have/ where/ children ___________________________________?
3. books/ read/ month/ you/ many/ have/ how/ this_____________________________?
4. yet/ booked/ a/ you/ table/ have ___________________________________?
5. France/ Libby/ to/ with/ who/ gone/ has ___________________________________?
6. parents/ brought/ what/ your/ have ___________________________________?
I. Complete the questions and sentences. Write the words in brackets correctly.
1. Have you ever flown by ____________ (chopilret)?
2. Whose is that blue _________ (cotrose) parked outside?
3. We're going to the capital by _________ (chaco) overnight.
4. I'd love to travel in one of those really fast ___________ (ranits) in Japan!
5. He's got a new _____________ (boromekit)! It can go really fast!
6. Pat's dad drives a _________ (lyror) in his job.
7. Did you hear about the _________ (lapen) crash on Tuesday?
8. You can go by bike, but I'm taking the _________ (mart) to the park!
II. Complete the text with the words below.
afterwards first of all suddenly
then finally nowadays recently
1__________ we talked about travelling by bus, but 2_________ we had a different idea, and decided to go by train because, 3__________, there have been several bus accidents. So we 4_________ bought the tickets on Tuesday. We arrived at the station and got on the train. 5__________ there was a terrible noise and we all fell on the floor. We discovered 6__________ that another train didn't stop in time and crashed into ours. It's difficult to travel safely 7___________!
III. Complete the dialogue. Write the words in the correct order.
A. Derby/ two/ like/ to/ please/ tickets/ I'd 1_______________________________.
B. Single or return?
A. Return, please.
B. back/ coming/ you/ when/ are 2________________________________?
A. On Friday. train/ time/ leave/ the/ does/ what 3________________________________?
B. In half an hour.
A. it/ platform/ is/ which 4________________________________?
B. Number four.
A. Thanks. Does it go direct?
B. No. Nottingham/ to/ you/ change/ have/ at 5________________________________.
USE OF ENGLISH
VII. Complete the sentences with the words below. There is one word that you do not need.
sick by inconvenient just luggage on
port rope trapped uncomfortable yet
1. The climbers were _________ on a dangerous part of the mountain, so the mountain rescue team had to throw down a _________ from a helicopter to save them.
2. Karen’s aunt and uncle are travelling around the Mediterranean _________ boat. They’ve already been to France and Italy, but they haven’t been to Greece _________.
3. The bus I usually take to work is really _________, because there’s only one bus every hour. In fact, it’s faster to go to work _________ foot!
4. It’s been a really _________ journey. The train was really crowded and there was no space for any of our _________.
5. Sorry, I’m afraid you’ve _________ missed the boat to Calais. It left the _________ about 3 minutes ago.
VIII. Listen to the dialogue at the train station. Are the sentences true (T) or false (F)?
1. The direct train to York arrives there at 16.20. ___
2. The man decides to travel on the 12.30 train. ___
3. He's going to return to London on Monday the 10th. ___
4. The man can't take his dog on the train. ___
5. The clerk suggests that the man buys his tickets on the Internet.
I. Read the text. TRAVEL BLOG
Here we are in Japan. We've been here for five days now. Tokyo has been amazing: I've never seen such a big city, or so many people! Have you seen those pictures of men with white gloves pushing people into the trains? 1_____________. A lot of people have cars, of course, but it's faster and easier to get around by train. But they are usually very busy!
And the food! 2______________. So we eat a lot of noodles, or set menus. How do we communicate? We point at the pictures and smile like tourists! 3_____________. They're always going somewhere or doing something. The only places that are a little quieter are the parks, temples and museums. 4______________.
Tomorrow we're going to Kyoto on a very fast train – a bullet train. Did you know they can travel about 320 km an hour? We'll see Mount Fuji on the way, and the big cities on the coast.
Hey, we've just arrived at the ryokan in Kyoto. That's a kind of small family hotel. It's completely different from Tokyo. 5______________. I've already asked her to show me how to use the chopsticks for eating too! We haven't seen much of the city yet, but we're really excited to be here.
II. Match the sentences A–E with the gaps 1–5 in the text.
1. People in the street look really busy. ___
2. But that's fine too, because that's exactly what we have visited. ___
3. You have to leave your shoes at the entrance, and the lady explains how to use the bathroom.___
4. We both love sushi, but it's just so expensive. ___
5. Well, I can tell you they are real.
I. Write a postcard from a holiday destination.
Say where you are and describe the weather.
Give your opinion of the accommodation.
Say what you have already done.
Explain your plans for the next few days.
Trên đây, VnDoc.com đã gửi đến các bạn Đề ôn thi vào môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 cho các bạn luyện tập. Các bạn hãy tải về và thử sức để có kì thi đạt kết quả tốt nhất nhé. Ngoài ra, chúng tôi cũng xin gửi đến các bạn ôn tập từng mảng kiến thức cụ thể như chuyên đề Các thì, word form...rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn tập. Chúc các bạn có kì thi hiệu quả!