Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 (2)
Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 (2) được sưu tầm và đăng tải nhằm đáp ứng nhu cầu dành trọn số điểm cao nhất của các bạn thuộc tỉnh thành chưa tổ chức kì thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10. Chúc các bạn có kì thi diễn ra thành công.
I. Complete the text with the correct form of going to.
How are things with you? (you/ come) 1___________ cycling with us this weekend? (We/ meet) 2__________ on Saturday morning at 8.30. (We/ not have) 3_____________ breakfast first, because we want to leave the town as soon as possible. Tom says (he/ wait) 4______________ for us at the bus stop opposite the farm. (We/ not arrive) 5____________ back in town before five in the afternoon, just so you know! Please call or email me to confirm if (you/ come) 6____________.
See you! Martin
II. Complete the dialogue with the correct form of will.
A. (you/ go) 1________________ straight to university after high school?
B. No, I don't think so. I think (I/ take) 2______________ a year off and get some work experience. (it/ not be) ________________ difficult to find a job!
A. Why not?
B. Because I've got friends in the tourist industry, and (they/ help) 4________________ me!
A. So what kind of work (you/ do) 5_________________?
B. (I/ not know) 6___________________ that until I ask them!
III. Put the words in the correct order to make questions.
1. going/ he/ study/ what/ is/ to _______________________________?
2. leave/ will/ time/ they/ what _______________________________?
3. to/ going/ you/ where/ live/ are _______________________________?
4. by/ she/ bus/ come/ will _______________________________?
5. to/ they/ help/ going/ are _______________________________?
6. will/ class/ do/ you/ what/ after _______________________________?
7. is/ with/ to/ she/ live/ who/ going _______________________________?
8. boyfriend/ think/ what/ your/ will _______________________________?
IV. Complete the sentences with the correct job.
1. A s_________ works in the army.
2. A h_________ cuts people's hair.
3. A j________ works in a newspaper office.
4. An a________ draws plans for buildings.
5. A p_____ works in houses and repairs water problems.
6. A n_______ works in hospitals and helps sick people
7. A p________ writes video games, for example.
V. Complete sentences with the words below.
earn experience gap lessons team training voluntary
1. John wants to do ___________ work during the summer holidays.
2. Vicky is taking Spanish ___________ with her friends at the weekend.
3. I work in a café on Fridays because I want to get some work ___________.
4. Are you going to take a/an ___________ year when you finish school?
5. I'm going to do a/an ___________ course in photography in June.
6. We won't ___________ much money in this job, but we'll learn a lot of new skills!
7. Emma's going to lead a/an ___________ of volunteers in Peru next summer!
VI. Complete the dialogue.
A: Hello. Mitchell's Garage. How can I help you?
B: I'd like to 1________ to Mr Mitchell, please.
A: I'm 2__________, but Mr Mitchell is in a meeting at the 3__________.
B: Can I 4_________ a message?
A: Yes, of course.
B: Could you ask him to 5_________me back?
A: Could I 6_________ your name, please?
B: Trent d'Arcy.
USE OF ENGLISH
VII. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. I worked on a _________ (CONSERVE) project to protect the Amazon rainforest in my summer holiday. Now I want to be a _________ (SCIENCE) and work to protect the environment.
2. After school, I want to go to drama college, so that I can become an _________ (ACT), but my parents say that I _________ (MAKE) much money in that kind of job.
3. You don’t usually need many _________ (QUALIFIY) to become a __________(FARM), but you do need a lot of experience, so most people in this job come from a farming family.
4. I _________ (STUDY) law at university, because I want to be a human rights _________ (LAW) after I get my degree.
5. ‘None of the lights are working in the office.’ ‘OK, I _________ (CALL) an _________ (ELECTRIC) and ask them to come and fix the problem.’ Mark: ___/10
VIII. Listen to three telephone conversations. Choose the correct answer.
Dialogue 1 1. The caller's name is ___________.
A. T. J. Marshall
B. Nigel Bryson
C. Mrs Lincoln
2. Mrs Lincoln ___________ Nigel's phone number.
B. can’t remember
C. asks for
Dialogue 2 3. Amanda Slade's phone number is___________.
A. 04662 857 631
B. 04462 871 316
C. 04662 875 361
4. Ben Hathaway ___________.
A. will be in a meeting all day
B. will not be back today
C. will be back before 1.30
5. Joe Harper wants _____________.
A. Hathaway's mobile phone number
B. Hathaway to call him back
C. to call Hathaway at 1.30
Read the texts. A. PART-TIME HOTEL RECEPTIONIST
We are a large four-star hotel in the city centre. We are looking for a young person (age 16–20) to work part-time in reception, eight hours a day from Friday until Monday. Experience is not necessary because you will work with professional receptionists. Some computer skills are necessary for emails and Internet searches, but you will also learn how to use the hotel's own software. The most important thing is foreign languages. You should speak two European languages, and another language (e.g. Chinese, Russian or Arabic) will be an advantage. Hotel workers have special prices for the use of the gymnasium and swimming pool. Please apply in writing before 5th April.
B. WATER SPORTS INSTRUCTOR
We are looking for an instructor for all activities in our new swimming pools. This is a full-time job, five days a week (Monday to Friday), plus two weekends per month. You should have a sports-related degree, preferably including first aid, and at least one year's experience. If your ambition is a career in this kind of work, this is a good place to start, with the chance to work at one of 30 clubs in cities across Europe! If you work with us, you also get free use of the swimming pools on weekends when you are not working. You can work with experienced people, so you can learn a lot of useful new skills. Closing date for applications is 15th April.
Match the sentences 1–5 with the correct text (A or B).
1. You sometimes have to work on Saturday and Sunday. ___
2. You don't need to have any work experience before you start. ___
3. You must have the right training before you can apply. ___
4. You can travel to different countries with this job ___
5. You have to pay to use the swimming pool. ___
Write an application letter (90–120 words) applying for a part-time job in a department store. Include the following paragraphs:
The name of the job and where you saw the advertisement.
Any work experience you already have.
Why you want the job and how you could help the company.
When you are available and what documents you are sending with the letter.
Trên đây, VnDoc.com đã gửi đến các bạn Đề ôn thi vào môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 cho các bạn luyện tập. Các bạn hãy tải về và thử sức để có kì thi đạt kết quả tốt nhất nhé. Ngoài ra, chúng tôi cũng xin gửi đến các bạn ôn tập từng mảng kiến thức cụ thể như chuyên đề Các thì, word form...rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn tập. Chúc các bạn có kì thi hiệu quả!