Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 (Đề luyện 2)
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
Mời các bạn vào thử sức với Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 (Đề luyện 2) do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải nhằm đem đến cho các bạn nội dung ôn tập hữu ích giúp các bạn đạt điểm cao nhất trong kì thi sắp tới. Chúc các bạn ôn tập hiệu quả.
SỞ GD&ĐT TỈNH/ TPĐỀ LUYỆN SỐ 2
KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10 THPT NĂM HỌC 201... – 201...
ĐỀ THI MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút, không kể thời gian giao đề.
I - Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others. (0,2)
1. A. claimed B. warned C. occurred D. existed
2. A. health B. appear C. ready D. heavy
3. A. tidal B. sight C. mineral D. describe
4. A. though B. throw C. through D. thought
5. A. thunder B. erupt C. trust D. pull
II – Choose the best answer from the four options given (marked A, B,C, or D) to complete each sentence. (0,2)
6. I can’t understand the French visitors. I wish I________ French.
A. knew B. will know C. know D. have known
7. The church________ about 100 years ago.
A. is built B. was built C. will be built D. has been built
8. People in Israel are going to celebrate their festival________ is called Passover.
A. whose B. who C. which D. where
9. ________I was really tired , I couldn’t sleep.
A. Even though B. So C. Therefore D. Because of
10. Lan is very tired. ________, she has to finish her assignment before going to bed.
A. Although B. So C. Therefore D. However
11. I suggest________ some money for poor children.
A. raise B. to raise C. raised D. raising
12. She asked me if I________ a laptop computer the following day.
A. buy B. will buy C. bought D. would buy
13. I ________telephone her if I knew her number.
A. would B. have to C. will D. shall
14. Honda motorbikes________ in Viet Nam.
A. produce B. will produce C. are produced D. would be produced
15. We have learnt English________2001.
A. for B. since C. in D. during
16. We________ already________ Huong Pagoda.
A. were…seeing B. have…seen C. are…seeing D. will…see
17. All the houses in the area________ immediately.
A. has to rebuilt B. had to rebuild C. have to be rebuilt D. have to rebuild
18. If he________ soon, he might miss the train.
A. isn’t coming B. doesn’t come C. won’t come D. didn’t come
19. Mr. Long said that he________ in Ho Chi Minh City.
A. lived B. is living C. has lived D. will live
20. Your sister works in a foreign company, ________she?
A. isn’t B. didn’t C. wasn’t D. doesn’t
III- Identify the underlined word/ phrase (A or B,C,D) that needs correcting to become an exact one. (0,2)
21. My sister enjoys (A) read (B) about wild animals (C) and natural (D) mysteries.
22. Mr. Thach (A) who sing (B) English songs (C) very well is (D) my teacher of English.
23. My father asked (A) us not to spending (B) too much time (C) playing (D) computer games.
24. Ba can play (A) the piano better (B) more than (C) his friends can.(D)
25. We can save (A) nature resources (B) by using (C) solar energy.(D)
IV - Read the following passage, then choose the correct answer to questions 26 - 30. (0,2)
Today, supermarkets are found in almost every large city in the world. But the first supermarket (26)_________opened only fifty years ago. It was opened in New York by a man named Michael Cullen.
A supermarket is different (27)___________other types of stores in several ways. In supermarkets, goods are placed on open shelves. The (28)__________ choose what they want and take them to the checkout counter. This means that fewer shop assistants are needed than in other stores. The way products are displayed is another difference between supermarkets and many other types of stores; (29)__________ example, in supermarkets, there is usually a display of small inexpensive items just in front of the checkout counter: candies, chocolates, magazines, cheap foods and so on.
Most customers (30)__________go to a supermarket buy goods from a shopping list. They know exactly what they need to buy. They do the shopping according to a plan.
26. A. is B. has been C. was D. were
27. A. in B. from C. of D. with
28. A. customers B. managers C. assistants D. sellers
29. A. in B. for C. of D. by
30. A. who B. what C. which D. whom
V - Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one. (0,4)
31. They have just sold that old house.
- That old house____________________________________________________________________.
32. In spite of the bad weather, they had a wonderful holiday.
33. They will build a new mall here.
- A new mall______________________________________________________________________.
34. Unless he takes these pills, he won’t be better.
35. Depite working hard, he can’t support his large family.
VI - Complete each of the following sentences, using the words given. (0,4)
36. If/ it/ not rain/ tomorrow/ I/ go/ camping/ my friends.
37. If/ I/ meet/ alien/ outer space/ I/ invite/ home/ talk.
38. I/ never/ travelled/ by/ air.
39. The students/ study/ for exam/ now.
40. It/ be/ such/ cold day/ we/ decide/ not/ go out.
Trên đây, VnDoc.com đã gửi đến các bạn Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh cho các bạn luyện tập. Các bạn hãy tải về và thử sức để có kì thi đạt kết quả tốt nhất nhé. Ngoài ra, chúng tôi cũng xin gửi đến các bạn ôn tập từng mảng kiến thức cụ thể như chuyên đề Các thì, word form...rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn tập. Chúc các bạn có kì thi hiệu quả!