Đề ôn thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021
Đề luyện thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Đề tuyển sinh lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi tiếng Anh lên lớp 6 mới nhất do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề ôn thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh lớp 5 chương trình mới của bộ GD&ĐT giúp các em ôn tập kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp trọng tâm hiệu quả.
Lưu ý: Nếu không tìm thấy nút Tải về bài viết này, bạn vui lòng kéo xuống cuối bài viết để tải về.
I. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others by circling A, B, C, or D.
|1. A. prefer||B. better||C. teacher||D. worker|
|2. A. bear||B. hear||C. dear||D. near|
|3. A. collect||B. concern||C. concert||D. combine|
II. Choose the words that is different from the rest in each group
|4. A. watches||B. brushes||C. teacher||D. goes|
|5. A. meat||B. fish||C. beef||D. tea|
III. Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that best completes the sentence.
6. Nga ___________ English at the moment.
B. to learn
C. are learning
D. is learning
7. How do you go to school? - ___________
A. on bus
B. by bus.
C. with bus
8. My birthday is ___________ the ___________ of November.
A. on …thirty
B. at ...thirtieth
D. on ……thirtieth
9. ‘It was a super show, wasn’t it?’ ‘___________’
A. Great, I really enjoyed it.
B. It’s my pleasure
C. Thanks, you’re really kind
D. Yes, but it was quite boring
10. ‘Shall we have a coffee?’ ‘___________. I have to go.’
A. Sorry I can’t
B. Not at all
C. Good idea
D. With pleasure
11. You have to take care of ___________ when you are away from home.
12. You ___________ stay at home when you are sick.
A. had better
D. A and B
13. Some young people work ___________ hospital volunteers.
14. What ___________ naughty boy!
15. ‘Would you like to have dinner with me? ‘___________’
A. Yes, I would
C. I’d love to
D. It’s doesn’t matter
IV. Supply the correct form of the words in CAPITAL letters.
16. I admire him because of his _____________ to everyone. KIND
17. The careful preparation has made the contest more _____________ ATTRACT
18. Mai wants some _____________ about her old friends. INFORM
19. You look fatter. How much do you _____________ WEIGHT
20. He answered all my questions _____________ LOGIC
V. Fill in each gap of the following sentences with a suitable preposition.
21. I rarely think _____________ the weather.
22. It’s a quick journey __________ Manchester __________ Leeds.
23. Jane goes to the office early __________ Tuesdays.
24. I saw him sometime __________ June.
25. Meet me __________ the station.
VI. Supply the correct form and tense of the verbs in the brackets.
26. Yesterday, I (not go) to the theater with my parents.
27. If they (come), I (tell) them about that.
28. We (see) that film several times.
29. I (not go) to school at the moment.
30. She (get) married last year?
VII. In each line of the passage, there is a mistake. Find and correct it.
31. Mr. Ba work in a factory for five days a week.
32. In my opinion, Tam is a more lazier student than Hoa is.
33. My children don’t like those kind of imported toys.
34. I like studying history and I find this subject very interested.
35. Ken is a very more careful driver than Simon.
VIII. Read the passage then answer the questions by circling the corresponding letter A, B, C or D.
For many years, people believe that the cleverest animals after man were chimpanzees. Now,
however, there is proof that dolphins may be cleverer than chimpanzees. Although dolphins live in the sea, it is not fish. It is an animal in many ways therefore, like a human being, dolphins have a simple language. They are able to talk to one another. It may be possible for man to learn how to talk to dolphins but this will not be easy because dolphins can’t hear the man’s sound. If man wants to talk to dolphins, he will have to make the third language both man and dolphins understand. Dolphins are also very friendly toward man. They often follow ships. There are many stories of dolphins guiding ships through difficult and dangerous water.
36. Which animals do people think may be the cleverest?
37. What are dolphins like?
38. What have scientists discovered about dolphins?
A. They can understand simple language
B. Man can talk to them
C. They can speak to one another
D. They can teach men their language
39. Which of the following sentences is not correct?
A. Chimpanzees aren’t not the cleverest
B. Man may learn how to talk to Dophins
C. Dolphins often guide ships
D. Dolphin is a fish
40. Who does the word He in line 5 refer to?
A. human being
IX. Make questions for the underlined words or phrases.
41. My brother plays video games twice a week.
42. We rarely eat out because it is far too expensive.
43. Her son is going to invent a new game.
44. There are thousands of books in the new public library.
45. Hoa played tennis with her friends last weekend.
X. Rewrite the following sentences so that they have the same meaning as the sentences printed before them. You are not allowed to write more than five words. Do not change the word given in the brackets.
46. Why were you absent from class last Monday? (didn’t)
-> Why ________________________________last Monday?
47. Can you tell me the way to the post office? (show)
-> Could you please __________________________ to the post office?
48. To do morning exercises regularly is good for your health. (health)
-> It is __________________________________do morning exercises regularly.
49. Can the little boy look after himself when his mother is away? (take)
-> Can the little boy ______________________________when his mother is away?
50. John found driving on the left difficult. (driving)
-> John wasn’t used _____________________________ on the left.
* Bộ đề do Thầy Bùi Văn Vinh biên soạn được VnDoc sưu tầm và reup với mong muốn mang đến cho thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh nguồn tài liệu luyện thi lên lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh đa dạng và hữu ích.
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề thi tiếng Anh tuyển sinh lớp 6 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu luyện thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 năm 2020 các môn khác như: Thi vào lớp 6 môn Toán, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Việt, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh, Thi lớp 6 trường Chuyên, .... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.