Đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020
Đề thi môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 giữa kì 1
Đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh 11 mới dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 11 năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề luyện thi tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 11 khác nhau giúp các em học sinh cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
Đề kiểm tra môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 gồm những dạng bài tập tiếng Anh 11 thường xuất hiện trong đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 mới như: Chọn đáp án đúng, Đọc đoạn văn tiếng Anh tìm trả lời đúng, Viết lại câu tiếng Anh sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi, ... giúp các em học sinh lớp 11 cải thiện 4 kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản hiệu quả. Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo, download tài liệu.
A. LISTENING (2.5 p)
Part 1: You will hear 5 short conversations. You will hear each conversation twice. There is one question for each conversation. Write the correct answer onto your answer sheet.
Part 2. Listen to some information about a bus station and complete the notes
City Bus Tour
Bus Tour depart: Every (6)_____________ minutes
Last tour departs at: (7)_____________
Ticket prices: Adults: £10 Children: £(8)_____________
Buy tickets from: The tour bus (9)_____________
Bus leave from: The (10)_____________Hall
B. GRAMMAR-VOCABULARY AND LANGUAGE FUNCTIONS. (2.5 p)
11. When they finished singing, the my friend blew _______ the candles on the cake.
12. Do you enjoy_______ cartoons?
B. to watch
13. They want_______ by air because it is much faster than other means of transport.
D. to travel
14. Mr. Tu usually _____ to work by motorbike , but yesterday he went by bus because of the
A. has gone
D. had gone
15. Today, they are on their wedding _________.
16. The little boy expects _______ to Disneyland Park on his birthday.
A. to take
B. to be taking
C. to be taken
17. Tony: “ Would you like to have a drink after school, Barbara?” - Barbara: _______
A. Yes, I’d love to
B. No, I don’t like
C. Yes, I do
D. I’m glad you like it
18. His most memorable experience _______ 2 years ago.
A. was happening
C. to happen
19. By the time he came home, all his guests _________ .
A. have already left
B. had already left
C. were already leaving
D. already left
20. They organized a party in ______of the year's successes
C. READING (2.5p)
Part 1. Choose the correct answer
Part 2. Read the passage and choose the correct answer
PREPARING A DINNER PARTY
Giving a dinner party is a wonderful way of entertain people. You can also make new friends and give others the chance to get to know each other better.
It needs planning, though. First, make a guest list, with different kinds of people and a mixture of
women and men. Don’t invite couples because they aren’t so much fun.
When you know who can come, find out what they like to eat and drink. Note down any who are
vegetarians, or who can’t eat or drink certain things for religious seasons.
Then plan their menu. Include a first course, a choice of main courses and a dessert, plus lots of people’s favorite drinks.
The next thing to do is the shopping. Make sure buy more than enough of everything, and that
someone can help you carry it!
On the day, start cooking early. Give people appetizers like Greek mezzo or Spanish tapas, so they don’t get hungry if they have to wait. Serve the delicious meal, sit down with your guests and have a good time – you’ve earned it!
26. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as the purpose of giving a dinner party?
A. to entertain people.
B. to get people to know more about their host and hostess.
C. to make new friends.
D. to help people to know each other better.
27. When giving a dinner party, you should NOT invite _______.
A. husbands and wives.
B. those who are vegetarians.
C. both women and men.
D. those who can’t eat or drink certain things.
28. The menu should include these EXCEPT _______.
A. a first course
B. a supper
C. a dessert
D. main courses
29. According to the passage, starters should be served _______.
A. because the guests want to have a good time together
B. because the guests like eating them
C. because the guests want to eat them while having to wait
D. because the guests may be hungry while having to wait
30. What should you do while the guests are having their evening meal?
A. Stand beside the guests without doing anything.
B. Sit down with the guests to show your politeness.
C. Sit down with the guests and have a good time.
D. Only serve the guests with the food.
D. WRITING (2.5p)
I. Rewrite the sentences without changing the meaning (0.5p)
31. The monitor told Judy to give him her homework.
The monitor made______________________________________________.
32. The children talked about their coming exam. (WH- question)
33. They had a good meal and then went to dance.
After they ___________________________________________________.
34. First she called her family and then she went to sleep.
II. Imagine you are Minh. You are going to have a birthday party next weekend. In 80-100 words, write a letter to invite Jack, one of your classmates, to come to your party. Your letter should include the following information:
Time and place of the party
Food and drinks
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án của Đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.