Đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh mới trường THCS Thụy Ninh, Thái Bình
Đề thi giữa kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9
Đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh trường THCS Thụy Ninh, Thái Bình năm học 2019 - 2020 có đáp án dưới đây là tài liệu ôn thi học kì 1 dành cho các em học sinh ôn tập và chuẩn bị kiến thức cho kì thi sắp tới. Sau đây mời các em cùng thử sức nhé!
I. Choose the correct answer for each sentences:
1. If you study in the USA you can ............. speaking with the native speakers.
2. Phil said that he ............ to borrow some money.
B. has needed
D. is needing
3. Last week Ba invited Liz to ............... his family on a day trip to the country.
4. Musicians have ................ the ao dai in songs for many years.
5. My home village lies near the ................. of a mountain.
6. He ............... a lot of photos to show the trip to his parents.
7. If you ............. to catch the first bus, you should get up early.
C. will want
D. would want
8. Mai wishes she .............. her aunt in Ho Chi Minh City.
A. will visit
B. could visit
C. can visit
D. should visit
9. The doctor .................. me not to stay up too late at night.
10. She was sick yesterday, ............... she was absent from school.
11. Vietnamese people are very .................
12. Let's .............. about my problem.
C. to talk
13. Vietnam is a ................ country. The weather is usually hot there.
14. My friend is fond of ............. TV in the evening.
B. to watch
15. Some designers have taken .............. from Vietnam's ethnic minorities.
16. Jeans ................. all over the world today.
A. is sold
B. was sold
C. will be sold
D. are sold
17. She asked me how .............. to schools everyday.
A. I go
B. I went
C. do I go
D. did i go
18. What ........... of learning English do you find most difficult, Hoa?
II- a. Choose a word in each group that has different stress pattern:
19. A. inspiration B. botanical C. mausoleum D. economic
20. occasion B. department C. introduce D. official
b. Circle the word of which the underlined sound is pronounced differently from the others:
21. A. enjoyed B. invited C. mended D. lasted
22. A. examiner B. kind C. miss D. sick
23. A.divide B. religion C. primary D. comprise
24. A compulsory B. industry C. hamburger D. funny
25. A. federation B. impress C. whether D. design
III. There is a mistake in the four underlined parts of each sentences:
26. A new (A) shop was opening (B) on (C) Main Street last week.(D)
27. Thanh said (A) that he was (B) going to visit (C) his grandparents tomorrow.(D)
28. If you (A) want attending (B) the course, you must (C) pass the written (D) examination.
29. Minh and his (A) family had (B) a two- days (C) trip to their (D) hometown.
30. Tom asked me do I want (A) to go out (B) for lunch (C) with him.(D)
IV. Read the following passage then choose the best answer:
Secondary school students should wear casual clothes
I think It is necessary for secondary school students to wear casual clothes when they are at school.
Firstly, wearing casual clothes makes student ......(31)...... comfortable.
Secondly, wearing casual clothes gives students ....(32)..... of choice (sizes, colors........)
Thirdly, wearing casual clothes makes students feel self- confident when they are ...(33)...their favorite clothes.
Finally, wearing casual clothes makes school more colorful and ...(34).....
Therefore, students in secondary schools should wear casual clothes.
31. A. felt B. feeling C. to feel D. feel
32. A. free B. freedom C. freely D. unfree
33. A. in B. at C. of D. on
34. A. lively B. clean C. crowded D. quiet
Đáp án: 31. D; 32. B; 33. D; 34. A
V. Choose the sentences have the same meaning:
35. "Where do you live?" - Bob asked me
A. Bob asked me where I lived.
B. Bob asked me where do I live.
C. Bob asked me where I live.
D. Bob asked me where did I lived.
36. We couldn't sleep because the hotel was very noisy.
A. The hotel was very noisy so that we couldn't sleep.
B. The hotel was so noisy that we couldn't sleep.
C. The hotel was so that noisy that we couldn't sleep.
D. The hotel was very so noisy that we coudn't sleep.
37. taxi/ we/ late/ get/ want/ we/ to/ home/ so/ took/ didn't/ a/.
A. We took a taxi, so we didn't get to want home late.
B. We didn't took a taxi, so we want to get late home.
C. We want to get late home, so we didn't took a taxi.
D. We didn't want to get home late, so we took a taxi.
38. It is raining now but I don't like it.
A. I wish it will not rain now
B. I wish it does not rain now
C. I wish it is not raining now.
D. I wish it were not raining now.
39. Ann asked me whether I was free that night.
A. "Were you free that night?" Ann asked.
B. "Were you free tonight?" Ann asked.
C. "Are you free tonight?" Ann asked.
D. "Are you free that night?" Ann asked.
40. You should run or you'll miss the train.
A. If you run, you'll miss the train.
B. If you don't run, you won't miss the train.
C. If you ran, you'll miss the train.
D. If you don't run, you'll miss the train.
Đáp án: 35. A; 36. B; 37. D; 38. D; 39. C; 40. D
Trên đây là Đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh 9 kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời các bạn vào tham khảo thêm Đề cương ôn thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải nhằm đem đến cho các bạn học sinh hệ thống lại toàn bộ kiến thức ngữ pháp tiếng Anh đã được thầy cô trang bị trong học kì vừa qua. Ngoài Đề cương môn tiếng Anh, chúng tôi còn đăng tải Đề cương lớp 9 học kì 1 môn Toán, Đề cương lớp 9 học kì 1 môn Ngữ văn...giúp các bạn ôn tập một cách toàn diện nhất. Chúc các bạn thi tốt!