Đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 có file nghe
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 1 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra học kỳ 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 có file nghe và đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh mới nhất do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kỳ 1 gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 11 mới khác nhau giúp các em học sinh lớp 11 ôn thi tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm 2019 cuối kì 1 hiệu quả.
- LANGUAGE USE
Questions 1-5: Circle the correct option (A, B, C, or D) to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
1. A. patients
2. A. effort
3. A. provision
4. A. breath
5. A. resume
Questions 6-11: Circle one option (A, B, C, or D) to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
6. I believe that(A )disabilities should not to prevent (B) people from (C) participating fully in (D) our community's life.
7. Vietnam boasts(A)a unique shape (B) of an elongating (C) S and a long coastline of (D) 3,260km.
8. Jenifer is seeing(A)me in (B) a hour to discuss (C) our project on ASEAN member states (D).
9. I regret miss(A)the opening ceremony (B) of (C) EURO 2016 last (D) night.
10. Last week I have lost(A)my scarf and (B) now I have (C) just lost my gloves (D).
11. The school regulations(A) say that (B) students don’t have to (C) fight each other (D).
Questions 12-16: Circle the correct option (A, B, C, or D) to complete each of the following sentences.
12. The ASEAN Charter came into _____________ on 15 December 2008.
13. Some parents discipline their teen children harshly for missing _____________ even though they are only a few minutes late.
14. Sometimes a close friendship can develop into a _____________.
15. There are days in which I am _____________ a loss as to fit so may tasks in my schedule.
16. For family _____________, there must be mutual respect, understanding, and communication among family members.
Questions 17-19: Choose the best option (A-D) for each of the gaps to complete the conversation
Lan: (17) __________________________
James: I supposed it's just a matter of time. As they grow up, they will be less dependent.
A. How to make our kids more independent, James?
B. When can we go on holiday, James?
C. Kids say their homework is stressful.
D. What is the most important task of parents?
James: Shall I pick you up at 6:00 for the movie?
My: (18) __________________________ go by myself. My class finishes at 5:45, so I'd better go straight to the cinema centre.
A. If you wouldn't mind, I
B. It doesn't really matter
C. Don't worry. I can
D. That's very kind of you, but actually
Patrick: I believe that education should be free for everyone.
Young-II: (19) __________________________
A. No sweat.
B. Credits should go to Mr Nam.
C. I couldn't agree with you more.
D. Don't worry. I'll do that.
Questions 20-22: You will hear three short conversations. There is one question for each conversation. For each of the questions, circle the right answer (A, B, or C). You will listen to the recording twice.
20. What colour will they paint the living room?
C. Light green.
21. What does he most dislike about air travel?
A. Bad weather conditions.
B. Security checks.
C. Small space to stretch his legs.
22. What is the best place to see the dawn in Ha Noi?
A. The Sword Lake.
B. The Huc Bridge.
C. The West Lake.
Questions 23-27:Listen to a passage on The International Day of Persons with Disabilities. Fill in each gap of the note with NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER. You will listen to the recording twice.
The International Day of Persons with Disabilities
Aims: To increase (23)_____________________ of disability issues
Activities: Events, workshops and (24)_____________________
Facts about disability:
+ Over (25)_____________________ in the world live with disabilities.
+ Many people with disabilities lack help, care, (26)_____________________ and rights.
+ Disability is strongly connected with (27)_____________________.
Questions 28-32: Read the passage about online dating and circle the best option (A, B, C, or D) to fill in each numbered blank. An example has been done for you.
A new report from the Pew Research Center (0)____________ most Americans think online dating is a good way (28)____________ people. Almost 60 per cent of Internet users say there is nothing wrong with trying to find a partner on the Internet. Around one in ten Americans has used online dating services. About 11 per cent of people who started a long-term (29)____________ in the past decade met their partner online. However, 32 per cent of the interviewees think the Internet does not help with marriage.
Sociologist Dr Kevin Lewis of the University of California told the USA Today newspaper that women must remain (30)____________ about online dates. He said: "There are lots of guys who build (31)____________ profiles but they are not honest." He said men can have problems finding a date, too. "They can't get a woman to respond because women receive so many messages." The Pew Report also warned people to be careful about those who tell lies about themselves online. Online (32)____________ are suggested to spend time understanding their dates before they decide to meet face to face.
0. A. tells
28. A. meet
B. to meet
29. A. relate
30. A. easy
31. A. flashy
32. A. dating
Questions 33-37: Read the passage about the ASEAN Para Games and circle the correct option (A, B, C, or D) to answer each of the given questions.
The year 2015 is a major year for Singapore sports! December 2015 will see Singapore hosting the 8th ASEAN Para Games. It is the first time in the history Singapore hosts the ASEAN Para Games for the persons with disabilities of this scale. Let's see how we are going to Celebrate the Extraordinary!
The ASEAN Para Games - an every-two-year multi-sport event organised by the ASEAN Para Sports Federation (APSF) for athletes with a disability - will be hosted here in conjunction with our 50th anniversary of independence. The eighth Games, expected to host 3,000 athletes and officials, will wrap up Singapore's 50th birthday celebrations. The seven-day multi-sport event will have its competition venues mainly at the Singapore Sports Hub and Kallang areas. There will be 15 sports in the 8th ASEAN Para Games. Beyond physical fitness, we believe in the power of sports to strengthen the character, uplift the spirits, and bond the community.
Adopting the theme of Celebrate the Extraordinary, the Games aims to stimulate friendship and solidarity amongst persons with disabilities in the ASEAN region, to encourage sport for the differently abled, and to integrate persons with disabilities into the society through sport. It will serve as a platform for promoting the bloc's motto "One Vision, One Identity, One Community".
33. What is the best title for the passage?
A. Singapore sports events
B. Celebrate the Extraordinary!
C. Who come to the Games?
D. The seventh ASEAN Para Games
34. The word “It” in the last paragraph refers to ____________.
A. the ASEAN region
B. the ASEAN motto
D. the Game
35. If the Games is held every two year, the 9th ASEAN Para Games will be organised in ____________.
36. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as the power of sports?
A. Improve physical health.
B. Inspire people’s spirits.
C. Connect the society.
D. Recognise individual character.
37. One goal of the ASEAN Para Games is ____________.
A. to enhance solidarity among ASEAN
B. to integrate sports into the society
C. to serve a social platform
D. to create an ASEAN motto
Questions 38-42: For each question, complete the new sentence so that it means the same as the given one(s) using NO MORE THAN FIVE WORDS.
An example has been done for you.
0. Daniel started Italian classes six months ago.
--> Daniel's had Italian classes ………for………….. six months.
38. I'm sure Jim had left when they arrived.
--> Jim _______________________________ when they arrived.
39. I'd advise you to check your answers.
--> You'd _______________________________.
40. She hates getting up early.
--> She can't _______________________________.
41. It is very difficult to speak French.
--> _______________________________ is very difficult.
42. There is a possibility of snow tonight.
--> It _______________________________.
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 11 kèm giải đáp án. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.