Đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6 trường THCS Đông Bình, Vĩnh Long năm 2015 - 2016 (Chương trình thí điểm)
Đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6 (SGK Thí điểm)
Đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6 trường THCS Đông Bình, Vĩnh Long năm 2015 - 2016 (Chương trình thí điểm) gồm các phần thi Nghe, Đọc, Ngôn ngữ và Viết có đáp án và file nghe đi kèm. Đây không chỉ là tài liệu ôn tập hữu ích dành cho các bạn học sinh lớp 6, mà còn là tài liệu tham khảo dành cho quý thầy cô giáo, giúp quý thầy cô soạn bài và làm đề kiểm tra hiệu quả.
PHÒNG GD&ĐT TX BÌNH MINH
TRƯỜNG THCS ĐÔNG BÌNH
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ I. NĂM HỌC 2015 – 2016
Môn: Tiếng Anh 6 (SGK thí điểm)
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút (không kể thời gian phát đề)
(đề thi gồm có 2 trang)
I. LISTEN: (2POINTS)
Activity 1: Listen and choose the correct answer.
1. Susie...........being at a girls' school.
A. likes B. doesn't like C. hate
2. Susie's favourite teacher is her........teacher.
A. science B. maths C. English
3. Today, Susie............
A. is wearing her uniform
B. doesn't wear uniform
C. isn't wearing her uniform
4. Susie studies.............for three hours a week.
A. Japanese B. Vietnamese C. English
Activity 2: Listen and match: (1 pt)
II. READ (2POINTS)
A. Read the passage then answer the questions below (1pt)
Hi! I am Trung. I come from Da Nang,Viet Nam. I like English and I go to English club every day. My friends like English, too. It is very interesting to learn English. My English teacher is great and funny. She always makes our English lessons new and different. A lot of tourists come to Da Nang every year, so we have more chances to practice our English. This Saturday I am going to Han River with my parents to watch the international firework competition. I hope I am meeting many English people there.
1. Where does Trung come from?
A. Vinh Long B. Hoi An C. Da Nang
2. Which subject does Vinh like ?
A. English B. music C. physics
3. His English teacher is great and ............
A. nice B. funny C. shy
4. Who come to come to Da Nang every year?
A. A lot of students B. A lot of teachers C. A lot of tourists
5. Where is Trung going to this Saturday?
A. Han River B. Hau River C. Tien River
B. Read the passage carefully then choose the correct answers (1pt)
Oak city is a great city. There is so much to do! There are cinemas, parks and discos. It is got some great clothes and music shops (1)...... Oak City is very modern and beautiful. There aren't any (2)...........buildings and there is some beautiful (3).............around city. Is there any pollution in the Oak City? There isn't much pollution (4)..........there isn't much traffic. Everyone travels (5)............ bike and walks, so there aren't many accidents. No one works, so everyone has got a lot of free time. Are there any unfriendly people in Oak City? No – so come and spend a little time here!
1. A. neither B. either C. too
2. A. beautiful B. ugly C. pretty
3. A. scenery B. scene C. view
4. A. so B. because C. although
5. A. on B. in C. by
III. LANGUAGE FOCUS: (2.0POINTS)
Choose the best option (A, B or C) to complete these sentences.
1. Minh ............ in a house in the countryside.
A. live B. lives C. living
2. Look!The boys.............football in the schoolyard.
A. is playing B. play C. are playing
3. My best friend, Hanh is ................. She talks all the time.
A. talkative B. kind C. confident
4. Hoa wants to study in a / an....................school because she wants to learn English with English speaking teachers there.
A. national B. international C. boarding
5. Are there three any ...................in the living room?
A. lamp B. a lamp C. lamps
6. The sink is next...............the fridge.
A. to B. on C. in
7. My new house is ............... than the old one.
A. convenient B. more convenient C. most convenient
8. The Sahara is the .............. desert in the world.
A. hot B. hotter C. hottest
* Find the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
9. A. new B. help C. lesson
10. A. cups B. desks C. rulers
IV.WRITING: (2.0 points)
A. Complete the conversation with the words provide (1pt)
cousins during are travel hometown far
Nam: What (0) are you going to do (1)____________ the Tet hoiliday?
Nam: Wow... Me, too. But I will also (2) ____________ out of town.
Hoa: Where to?
Nam: My (3) ________________. My family will visit my grandparents in Tra Vinh.
Hoa: Is it (4) __________________?
Nam: Yeah, quite. But I love meeting my (5)________there. We will have lots of fun.
B. Make sentences using the words and phrases given. (1pt)
1. Chau's neighbourhood / be /very different. It / be / the suburbs of Da Nang City
Chau's neighbourhood is very different. It is in the suburbs of Da Nang City.
2. There / many things she / like / about it.
3. It / have / beautiful parks, sandy beaches and fine weather.
4. Every house / have / a backyard / a frontyard.
5. The people here / incredibly friendly.
Đáp án đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
I. LISTEN (Mỗi câu đúng đạt 0.25 điểm; 8 x 0.25 = 2 điểm)
Activity1: 1. A 2. B 3. C 4. B
Hi. My name is Susie Brewer. I'm eleven years old. I'm now in grade 6 at PLC Sydney. I like it here, as I like to study in a girls'school. The teachers at my school are nice and very helpful and my favourite teacher is Mrs. Susan Mckeith. She teaches us maths. I have three hours to study Vietnamese in the afternoon. Usually I do my homework at break time. We wear our uniform every day , but today we aren't, as we are going to have an outing to Taronga Zoo.
Activity 2: 1. D 2. C 3. B 4. A
II. READ (Mỗi câu đúng đạt 0.2 điểm; 10 x 0.2 = 2.0 điểm)
A. 1. C 2. A 3. B 4. C 5. A
B. 1. C 2. A 3. A 4. B 5. C
III. LANGUAGE FOCUS: (Mỗi câu đúng đạt 0.2 điểm; 10 x 02 = 2.0 điểm)
1. B 2. C 3. A 4. B 5. C
6. A 7. B 8. C 9. A 10. C
IV. WRITE (Mỗi câu đúng đạt 0.2 điểm; 10 x 0.2 = 2.0 điểm)
A. 1. during 2. travel 3. hometown 4. far 5. cousins
1. Chau's neighbourhood is very different. It is in the suburbs of Da Nang City.
2. There are many things she likes about it.
3. It has beautiful parks, sandy beaches and fine weather.
4. Every house has a backyard and a frontyard.
5. The people here are incredibly friendly.