Đề thi học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm 2019 - 2020
VnDoc mời các thầy cô giáo, các bậc phụ huynh và các bạn học sinh truy cập nhóm riêng dành cho lớp 12 sau: Nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 12. Nhóm tài liệu học tập lớp 12 để trao đổi, chia sẻ kinh nghiệm về giảng dạy và học tập toàn bộ các môn học lớp 12.
Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 11 học kì 2 có đáp án
Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh mới dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 2 lớp 11 năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi cuối học kì 2 tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới được biên tập bám sát nội dung Unit 6 - 10 tiếng Anh 11 mới giúp các em nhắc lại kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm hiệu quả.
Listen and choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
1. The education system in Britain is ________ that in the United States.
A. the same as
B. fairly similar to
C. quite different from
D. totally different from
2. How many subjects are included in the GCSE examination?
A. five to eight
B. five to six
C. four to eight
D. four to six
3. Secondary graduates have to take exams called ________ if they want to go to university.
A.” A” levels
B. “B” levels
C. “C” levels”
D.” D” levels
4. If a student is graded an F, he _______.
A. doesn’t fail
Choose the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
|5. A. college||B. degree||C. language||D. subject|
|6. A. bachelor||B. diploma||C. internship||D. scholarship|
Choose the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
|7. A. longevity||B. immune||C. nutrition||D. relic|
|8. A. relieve||B. remedy||C. infection||D. meditation|
Choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following sentences.
9. The factory was accused _____ having caused high level of pollution.
10. At the ______ level, you can join three-year or four- year college.
11. My friends suggested ______ on a yoga course to lose weight.
B. to enroll
Choose the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that best completes the following exchange.
12. “I believe people will have a better life in the future.”- “ ______. Life will be more enjoyable than it is today, won’t it?”
A. No, I don’t think so
B. Not exactly
C. Yes, I agree
D. You can’t be right
Choose the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in each of the following sentence.
13. If we have solar panels on our roofs, we’ll be able to generate our own electricity.
Choose the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word OPPOSITE in meaning to the word in the following sentence
14. Though built almost five hundred years ago, the church remained practically intact.
A. in perfection
B. in ruins
C. in chaos
D. in completion
Choose the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in the following sentence.
15. The boy waiting in the hall expected a phone call, did he?
16. If you go by air, it would take you about two hours to get to Ho Chi Minh City from Ha Noi.
B. would take
D. to get
Read the following passage and choose the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 17 to 20.
The ancient town of Hoi An, 30 km south of Da Nang, lies on the banks of the Thu Bon River. Occupied by early western traders, Hoi An was one of the major (17) ____ centers of Southeast Asia in the 16th century.
Hoi An has a distinct Chinese atmosphere with low, tile-roofed houses and narrow streets; the original structure of some of these streets still (18)_____ almost intact. All the houses were made of rare wood, decorated with lacquered boards and panels engraved with Chinese characters. Pillars were also carved with ornamental designs.
Tourists can visit the relics of the Sa Huynh and Cham cultures. They can also enjoy the beautiful (19) _____ of the romantic Hoi An River, Cua Dai Beach, and Cham Island.
Over the last few years, Hoi An has become a very popular tourist (20)_____ in Vietnam.
|17. A. trader||B. selling||C. commerce||D. trading|
|18. A. becomes||B. remains||C. lasts||D. is|
|19. A. scenery||B. scene||C. sight||D. nature|
|20. A. place||B. site||C. destination||D. attract|
Read the following passage and answer the questions.
Singapore, along with other cities and countries around the world, is investing heavily in the future, particularly in smart technology, to solve its problems. But this idea of a ‘smart city’ is still an abstract concept for many. We define smart cities as adding communications and IT to urban infrastructure to improve efficiency.
Devices equipped with smart technology can collect and send data to be analysed in order to switch off street lights when there are no pedestrians or vehicles. The applications are endless.
Singapore’s Jurong District has become a test bed for such innovations. Hundreds of data collection sensors spread the area, with the information being used to manage several aspects of life there, from the driverless electric buggies that transport people around, to the comfort levels of bus rides. Advanced software analyses videos to reveal when public spaces need to be cleaned and monitors are installed in stores or offices to deploy staff where they are most needed.
21. What is Singapore investing to solve its problems?
22. What can be used to collect and send data to switch off street lights when necessary?
23. Is Jurong District equipped with thousands of data collection sensors?
24. How are the staff in stores or offices deployed where they are most needed?
Use the correct form of the word to complete each of the following sentences.
25. The Complex of Hue Monuments is a _______ of many royal monuments. (combine)
26. The Citadel of the Ho Dynasty is one of the most _______ destinations in Viet Nam. (attract)
27. It (be) ______ very foggy since early morning.
28. I (polish) _______ this table all the morning but I haven’t finished it yet.
Combine the two sentences into one as required in the bracket.
29. He realized that he had missed the last train. He began to walk. (Using a perfect participle)
30. When a stranger offers me a lift, I always say no because it is not safe. (Making a conditional sentence)
31. Phong Nha - Ke Bang is the oldest and largest tropical limestone region. It was formed about 400 million years ago. (Using a to- infinitive clause)
32. She raised $20,000 for wildlife protection. She was praised for that. (Using a perfect gerund)
Use these following prompts to write full sentences.
33. I / Vietnamese high school student/ who/ wish/ improve/ my English/ England.
34. I / would like / to study/ England/ because/I / eager/ know more/ British people/ culture.
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án của Đề kiểm tra học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới + chương trình cũ khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,.. Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập và giảng dạy.