Đề thi học kỳ 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 huyện Tứ Kỳ, Hải Dương năm học 2015 - 2016
Đề thi học kỳ 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 MỚI NHẤT
Trong bài viết này, mời các em cùng thử sức với Đề thi học kỳ 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 huyện Tứ Kỳ, Hải Dương năm học 2015 - 2016 với nhiều dạng bài tập hay giúp các em ôn thi học kỳ 1 hiệu quả. Sau đây mời các em làm bài và tham khảo đáp án cuối bài nhé!
A. LISTENING: (2.0PTS)
I. Listen to the passage about Picasso and circle the words you hear. (1.0pt)
1. artists 2. drawing 3. singer 4. actor
5. portrait 6. music 7. paintings 8. actress
II. Listen to the passage again and choose the correct answers. (1.0pt)
1. Picasso is the one of the greatest artists of the ....... century.
A. 20th B. 19th C. 18th
2. When was Picasso born?
A. In 1881 B. In 1896 C. In 1973
3. Picasso received artistic training from his father at ...................
A. thirteen B. seven C. thirty
4. How many works of art did Picasso produce?
A. 50,000 B. 1,885 C. 1,973
5. Where did Picasso die?
A. In Malaga B. In Barcelona C. In Mougins
B. PHONETIC – GRAMMAR – VOCABULARY: (2,5PTS)
I. Choose the word whose bold part is pronounced differently from those in other words in each group. (0.5 pt)
1. A. few B. new C. threw D. knew
2. A. arrived B. loved C. phoned D. stared
3. A. this B. think C. mother D. that
4. A. accident B. accept C. accurate D. success
5. A. rings B. plays C. earns D. plants
II. Choose the best option to complete the sentence. (1.0pt)
1. Our school- year often starts ........... September.
A. on B. at C. in D. for
2. He hates cooking meals and............ clothes.
A. wash B. to wash C. washing D. washed
3. Nam passed his exam,............he?
A. did B. didn't C. doesn't D. wasn't
4. Can you........... the light ? It is getting dark.
A. go on B. go off C. turn off D. turn on
5. He has a fine.............. of paintings.
A. collect B. collection C. collecting D. collects
III. Give the correct form of verbs in the brackets. (1.0pt)
1. I used to (get).......... up late, when I was a child.
2. This car (make) ............. in Japan ten years old.
3. If it (rain) ........... this evening, I won't go out.
4. We (learn)............. English since 2003.
5. My father enjoys (play)............. tennis.
C. LANGUAGE FUNCTION: (1.0 PT)
Match question or half sentence in column A and the response or half sentence in column B.
1. "Let's go to Vung Tau on the weekend.
2. How many hours do you spend watching Television a day?
3. If we practice speaking English every day,...
4. Hoa is sick today,.........
5. He wishes............
A. he were fatter
B. we can speak English well.
C. No, I don't.
D. About one or two hours.
E. so she has to go to the doctor's.
F. Yes, let's
D. READING (2.5 PTS)
I. Fill to the blank with the suitable words: (1.5pts)
jeans student because uniform in
I am a (1)____ of a secondary school in Hanoi. I am (2)____ grade 9. I always wear school (3)______ on school days: a while shirt and dark blue trousers. But on weekends, I usually wear casual clothes, such as an open neck shirt or a T-shirt, (4)____ and sport shoes (5)_____ they are very comfortable and convenient and I can play football, ride a bicycle or go somewhere with my friends easily.
II. Read the passage and answer the questions. (1.0 pt)
Malaysia is one of the countries of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN). It is divided into two regions, known as West Malaysia and East Malaysia. The capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur. The population in 2001 was over 22 million. Islam is the country's official religion. In addition there are other religions such as Buddhism and Hinduism. The national language is Bahasa Malaysia. English, Chinese, and Tamil are also widely spoken. Bahasa Malaysia is the primary language of instruction in all secondary schools, although some students may continue learning in Chinese or Tamil.
1. How many regions is Malaysia divided into?
2. What is the capital of Malaysia?
3. When did Malaysia have over 22 million people?
4. Is Bahasa Malaysia is the national language of Malaysia?
5. Which language are also spoken widely here?
E. WRITING: (2.0 PTS)
I. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. Use the word given and other words to complete each sentence. (1.0 pt)
1. I don't have a pen-pal.
=> I wish ........................
2. We can solve the problem.
=> The problem ................
3. They began living in this village 20 years ago.
=> They have ..................
4. My pen pal said, "I will visit you tomorrow."
=> My pen pal told me that ...
5. "Do you go to school by bicycle, Tom?"
=> Mary asked. Mary asked Tom ............
II. Write a letter (about 100-120 words) to your friends about your last holiday. (1.0 pt)
(Where, When, Who, How,.....)
---------- The End ----------