Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 trường THCS Vĩnh Khánh, An Giang năm học 2015 - 2016
Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 năm 2016 có file nghe và đáp án
Trong bài viết này, VnDoc xin giới thiệu Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 trường THCS Vĩnh Khánh, An Giang năm học 2015 - 2016 có kèm file nghe và đáp án cụ thể giúp các em học sinh ôn tập hiệu quả. Sau đây mời các em cùng thử sức nhé!
TRƯỜNG THCS VĨNH KHÁNH
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ II - NH 2015 – 2016
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH - KHỐI 8
Thời gian: 60 phút
(không kể thời gian phát đề)
PART A: LISTENING
I. Listen to the conversation. Listen twice. Then write T (true) or F (false) for each sentence: (1.0pt)
1. _________ Mrs. Robinson wants Mr Robinson to go to the flowers market.
2. __________Mrs. Robinson wants some marigolds because they are traditional at Tet
3. _________ Mrs. Robinson wants Liz to buy a packet of candies.
4. _________ Mrs. Robinson is asking Mrs. Nga how to make cakes
II. Listen to the passage about the weather reports Listen twice and then fill in each blank with one word to complete the sentences. (1.0pt)
1. Let's start with Sydney. It will be a dry day in Sydney today, and _________________.
2. Tokyo will be dry and windy, with a low of ______________and a high of twenty two.
3. London is going to have a humid day.It will be very cold with a low of ____________ three and the high of seven.
4. Bangkok will be ____________and dry, with a low of twenty four degrees centigrade and a high of thirty two.
PART B: READING
I. Circle the best option (A,B,C or D) to complete the passage below: (1.0pt)
Tet or Lunar New Year holiday is the most important celebration (1)_________ Vietnamese people. Tet is a festival which happens in late January or early February. Before Tet, people usually clean and decorate their (2) ________. They go to mark to buy candy, jams or dried water melon seeds. They also get new clothes which are worn at Tet. They often buy beach blossoms and marigolds which are traditional flowers on Tet holiday . Tet is a time for family members (3) __________ and have some special meals with special food such as sticky rice cakes. People often visit relatives and close friends on (4) __________ day of the holiday.
1. A. in B. for C. on D. at
2. A.. homes B. houses C. kitchen D. rooms
3. A.. gathered B. gathers C. gather D. gathering
4. A.. the third B. the first C. the fourth D. the second
II. Read the passage carefully, then answer the following questions: (2,0 ms)
Ha Long – Bay of the Descending Dragon – is popular with both Vietnamese and international tourists. One of the attractions of Ha Long is the Bay's calm water with limestone mountains. The Bay's water is clear during the spring and early summer. Upon arriving in Ha Long city, visitors can go along Chay Beach. From the beach, they can hire a boat and go out to the Bay. It is here that the visitors can find some of Southeast Asia's most beautiful sites. Dau Go Cave is one of the most beautiful caves at Ha Long. It was the cave in which General Tran Hung Dao hid wooden stakes to beat the Mongols on Bach Dang River in 1288.
1. Who is Ha Long popular with?
2. What is one of the attractions of Ha Long?
3. Is the Bay's water clear during the spring and early summer ?
4. Which is one of the most beautiful caves at Ha Long?
PART C: VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR
I. Circle the word that has different stress from others: (0.5pt)
1. A. fainting B. victim C. compost D. canoe
2. A. deposit B. waterfall C. gallery D. ambulance
II. Circle the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from others: (0.5pt)
1. A. invented B. decided C. designed D. completed
2. A. head B. beach C. weather D. heavy
III. Circle the word or phrase (A,B,C or D) that best completes each sentence:(1.5pt)
1. The motorbike ____________yellow is expensive.
A. was painted B. painted C. is painted D. be painted
2. When Nam ______________I ______________my homework.
A.comes, was doing B. come, is doing C. came, was doing D. came, did
3. The boy ..............to Mr Ba is my brother.
A. talking B. is talking C. talked D. was talked
4. The USA has a big ...............industry.
A. making-car B. making- cars C. cars- making D. car- making
5. He said I .........pay him then.
A. must B. have to C. had to D. ought to
6. Do you mind if I _____________down?
A. sit B. to sit C. sat D. sitting
PART D: WRITING
I. Rewrite each sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first one: (1.0pt)
1. She answers the phone every day.
=> The phone ____________________________________________________________
2. You wouldn't come back. I was worried.
=> I was__________________________________________________________________
3. "I'm a teacher " he said.
=> He said________________________________________________________________
4. She studies English. She can communicate with foreigners.
=> She studies English in order to ______________________________________________
II. Write a postcard to a friend about your trip using the given words: (1.5pt)
1. I / have /a wonderful time / Da Lat.
2. The people here / be / friendly / helpful.
3. The weather / cool / windy.
4. Last summer, I visit / Bao Dai palace / Than Tho lake
5. Tomorrow I / buy lots of souvenirs / you and my family.
See you soon.