Đề thi khảo sát chất lượng môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 Phòng GD&ĐT Vĩnh Tường năm học 2016 - 2017 lần 2 có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra chất lượng môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 có đáp án
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Đề thi khảo sát chất lượng môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 Phòng GD&ĐT Vĩnh Tường năm học 2016 - 2017 lần 2 có đáp án được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây giúp các bạn thử sức để chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho kì thi của mình, đồng thời cũng giúp các bạn ôn tập và rèn luyện kiến thức. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
A. PHẦN TRẮC NGHIỆM:
Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
1. A. developed B. watched C. posted D. walked
2. A. shirts B. lives C. chairs D. ladies
3. A. uniform B. until C. university D. unique
Choose the word whose main stress position is placed differently from that of the others in each group.
4. A. person B. people C. picture D. exchange
5. A. divide B. weather C. permit D. enjoy
Choose the best word or phrases to complete the following sentences.
6. She hasn’t ever been late for school,...?
A. isn’tshe B. hasn’t she C. has she D. is she
7. I want everybody to listen....
A. care B. careful C. careless D. carefully
8. Ha didn’t come to the party because she had to look ... her younger brother.
A. at B. for C. forward D. after
9. While I was working in the garden, my son ... video games.
A. will play B. plays C. has played D. was playing
10. If I were a bird, I ... be a dove. What about you?
A. would B. can C. shall D. may
11. I wish I ... a famous writer.
A. am B. be C. were D. have been
12. Ba enjoys ... strange stamps.
A. collect B. collecting C. to collect D. collected
13. Television has been very popular ...1950s.
A. since B. in C. for D. during
14. “Must I take my umbrella?” – “No, you.... It’s not going to rain”.
A. mustn’t B. needn’t C. have to D. don’t
15. Maryam and Lan.....pen pals for over three years.
A. have been B. would have been C. are D. were
16. Nancy can’t go with us......she has to look after her little sister.
A. as for B. so C. despite D. because
17. Mary: “You look great in this new dress!” – Daisy: “...”
A. Withpleasure B. Not at all C. I’m glad you like it D. Don’t say anything about it
18. Please don’t disturb if he………………..busy.
A. was B. will be C. is D. would be.
19. You and I are busy right now,………………..?
A. aren't B. aren't we C. we aren't D. aren't you
20. When I was younger, I ………………to smoke.
A. wasn't used B. didn’t use C. never use D. not used
Choose the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correcting.
21. We were siting quiet by the side of a lake when we had an unpleasant surprise.
A. siting B. quiet C. side D. umpleasant
22. He wanted to know why were they late.
A. wanted B. know C. why D. were they late
23. He is looking forward to visit his parents again.
A. again B. is C. to visit D. forward
24. In my opinion, that girl is enough beatiful to be a movie star.
A. enough beatiful B. In my opinion C. to be D. star
25. I starts reading an interesting novel two weeks ago.
A. starts B. an C. ago D. novel
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Our family has got many books. All the …(26)… of our family buy books and read them. My mother says that books help us in self-education. In ancient times, books ……(27)…… written by hand. It was difficult to write a book …(28)…… a pen. Then printing came into our life. Printing played an important ……(29)…. in the development of literature and culture. Now there are a lot of books in the shops, there are many books in our flats. But it is difficult …(30)…… all books which we want to read. That’s why we get books in public libraries. There are some problems in our life and sometimes it is difficult to ……(31)… them. I think that books can help us. Last year I read a very interesting book “ An American Tragedy” by Theodore Dreiser. This novel was …(32)…… at the beginning of the 20th century. The novel ……(33)……. The tragic fate of a boy and a girl, Clyde and Roberta ……(34)…… name. It is a sad story. This novel was written many years ago, but it is …(35)……… nowadays. Books must be our friends during our life.
B. to buy
D. to be bought
Read the following passage, then choose the correct answer to questions.
The thing I liked most when I was small was the change of seasons. Spring, summer, autumn and winter – I could see them all come and go and each one was completely different. Now in the city, you can buy summer flowers in winter and eat the same vegetables all the year round. Whereas, in the country, I could only eat things at certain times of the year, for example, strawberries in June and turnips in winter. I live my childhood with the seasons
We also made most of our food and would never eat frozen or tinned food. Everything was fresh, so it must be better than the type of food I am taking now in the city. City people may think people in the country miss a lot of things about modern life. In fact, in my opinion they miss a lot more than people in the country, they miss real life
36. What did the writer like most about living in the country?
A. Flowersin spring C. The wild animals and plants
B. Leavesin autumn D. the change of seasons
37. What does the word “them” in line two refer to?
A. Fourseasons B. Winter and autumn C. Countryside people D. Plants
38. In the countryside which season can we buy strawberries?
A. Spring B. Summer C. Autumn D. Winter
39. Why did the writer never eat tinned food when living in the country?
A. Because itwas frozen C. Because it was very fat
B. Because itwas contained D. Because it wasn’t fresh
40. According to the passage, all the followings are true EXCEPT that…………….
A. there are four seasons in the country where the author used to live.
B. the author was born and raised on a farm.
C. people in the country eat the same type of food all the year round.
D. the author takes frozen and tinned food now.
B. PHẦN TỰ LUẬN:
I. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one.
1. “I will go to Hue tomorrow”, he said.
He said that ______________________________________________.
2. He has learnt English for two weeks.
3. They have just sold that old house.
That old house_____________________________________________.
4. Unless he takes these pills, he won’t be better.
5. I'm sorry David cannot be in Hue for the festival.
II. Write a paragraph of 100 – 120 words about the advantages of the internet.
(Cán bộ coi khảo sát không giải thích gì thêm)
Mời các bạn vào tham khảo Đề cương ôn thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 để có kiến thức ngữ pháp hệ thống trọng điểm cho kì thi học kì 2 diễn ra đạt kết quả tốt nhất. Chúc các bạn ôn tập hiệu quả!