Đề thi KTCL lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh lần 2 trường THPT Liễn Sơn, Vĩnh Phúc năm học 2017-2018 có đáp án
Đề thi KSCL môn tiếng Anh lớp 11
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạnĐề thi KTCL lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh lần 2 trường THPT Liễn Sơn, Vĩnh Phúc năm học 2017-2018 có đáp án được sưu tầm và đăng tải nhằm giúp các bạn có nguồn tài liệu hữu ích để thử sức và tập dượt, đánh giá năng lực cá nhân cũng như chuẩn bị các kĩ năng cần thiết cho kì thi học kì 2 sắp tới đây. Mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
SỞ GD&ĐT VĨNH PHÚC
TRƯỜNG THPT LIỄN SƠN
(Đề thi gồm: 02 trang)
ĐỀ THI KTCL KHỐI 11 LẦN II NĂM HỌC 2017-2018
Môn: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian làm bài: 50 phút, không kể thời gian phát đề
Từ câu 1 đến câu 30 mỗi câu đúng được 0,25 điểm.
Từ câu 31 đến 35 mỗi câu đúng được 0,5 điểm.
A. PHẦN TRẮC NGHIỆM
Choose the word that has the underlined (letters) pronounced differently from the others.
01. A. spread B. bread C. break D. breath
02. A. orchestra B. scholarchip C. chemistry D. charity
Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from the others.
03. A. celebrate B. decorate C. entertain D. influence
04. A. expert B. control C. limit D. injury
Choose one word (marked A, B, C,or D) that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word.
05. All students can take part in the annual English-speaking Competition.
A. happening once a year B. happening once a term
C. happening once a month D. happening once every six months
Choose one word (marked A, B, C, or D) that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word.
06. Because it was not Sunday, I was surprised at how crowded the shopping mall was.
A. full B. narrow C. old D. empty
Choose one word (marked A, B, C, or D) that best complete each of the sentences.
07. ______ waiting to hear the results.
A. Everyone was B. All was C. Everyone were D. All were
08. 'We need new curtains.' 'Okay, let's buy ______.
A. one B. ones C. some with flowers on D. ones with flowers on
09. If the North Sea _______ in winter, you could walk from London to Oslo.
A. happened to freeze B. froze C. should freeze D. should happen to freeze
10. If you _______ to my advice in the first place, you wouldn't be in this mess now.
A. listen B. will listen C. had listened D. listened
11. “I apologize to you for not keeping my promise.” - “ _____”
A. Well, that’s out of question. B. Your apology is accepted.
C. I am grateful to that. D. That was very sweet of you.
12. If the police arrest you, don’t say __________ until your lawyer gets there.
A. anything B. nothing C. something D. some thing
13. By half past ten tomorrow morning I along the motorway.
A. will drive B. am driving C. drive D. will be driving
14. You said that the vegetables were fresh, but they didn’t …..fresh to me.
A. sound B. make C. taste D. eat
Choose the underlined word or phrase - A, B. C or D - that needs correcting.
15. Mrs. Stevens, along withher cousins from New Mexico, are planning to attend the festivities.
A. along with B. from C. are D. to attend
Read the passage carefully then choose the correct answers.
In Viet Nam, there is great excitement built up well before Tet Nguyen Dan. First, every family organizes a trip to the cemetery to visit the graves of their ancestor. After that, to create an air of prosperity, wealth and fun for the first three days of the Lunar New Year, people are kept busy cooking traditional foods, buying gifts, and making other preparations. Certain items deemed to be bought or made are banh chung, dried watermelon seeds, tea, dried sausages, fruit (fresh and candied), ornamental plants and flowers. Red and yellow flowers are ideal as they make the house more welcoming. On the New Year's days, only good comments and wishes can be expressed. Children receive their Ii xi (or red envelopes with lucky money inside). People make a visit to family members, neighbors, and close friends. And people who live apart from their family try to get together on these days. Clearly enough, games and various forms of entertainment are staged and these often last a week. Varying traditional specialties including wrestling, buffalo fighting, dragon or unicorn dancing take place in different regions.
16. Before Tet, people usually _________.
A. are very busy with the preparations B. have great excitement and fun
C. rebuild their ancestral graves D. spend time on traveling
17. Which of the following, according to the passage, is not usually eaten during Tet?
A. candied ginger B. sausages C. watermelon D. beef stew
18. Why are red and yellow flowers popular in decorating the house at Tet?
A. Because they are friendly and pleasant:
B. Because they make the house look comfortable to be in.
C. Because they represent good luck.
D. Because they are attractive and cheap.
19. On the New Year's days, _________.
A. people are busy cooking traditional foods
B. everybody receives their 'lucky money'
C. only good comments can be made
D. houses are cleaned and decorated with trees and flowers
20. Which of the following is not mentioned in the passage?
A. Tet is period of concord and hope.
B.Tet is a sort of bond that ties the living and the' dead.
C. Tet is a great season of joy and of entertainment.
D.Tet is an occasion for a family reunion.
B. PHẦN TỰ LUẬN
Fill in each of the numbered blanks with ONE suitable word from the box.
associated involve professional beats enthusiast support against popular
For many young people, sport is a (21) popular part of school life and being in one of the school teams and playing in matches is very important. If someone is in a team, it means a lot of extra training and often spending a Saturday or Sunday away from home since many matches are played then. It might also (22) involve traveling to other towns to play (23) against other school teams and then staying on after the match for a meal or a drink. Sometimes, parents, friends or other students will travel 'with the team to (24) support their own side. When a school team (25) beats another one, it is the whole school that feels proud, not only the players. It can also mean that a school becomes well-known for being good at certain sports and students from that school may end up playing for national and international teams so that the school has some really famous names (26) associated with it.
Complete each of these sentences with an appropriate preposition.
27. The teacher explained the competition's rules ___to ___ the students very carefully.
28. The contest aimed to stimulate the spirit of learning English ___among___ students.
29. Like many other baby birds, ducklings are blind ___at____ birth.
30. Before Tet, supermarkets and shops are full ____of___ goods.
Rewrite the following sentences beginning with the word(s) given
31. 'If I had any money I'd buy you a drink,' she said to me.
She told me if she had/ had had some money she would buy/ would have bought me a drink.
32. 'If the baby is a girl what will they call her? he wondered.
He wondered what they would call the baby if it was a girl.
33. 'If I were you, I would look for a new job’, Jane said to Andrew.
Jane advised Andrew to look for a new job.
34. When she saw the dog coming towards her, she quickly crossed the road.
Seeing the dog coming towards her, she quickly crossed the road.
35. He had spent his childhood in Oslo so he knew the city well.
Having spent his childhood in Oslo, he knew the city well.
Để hỗ trợ các bạn có kì thi học kì 2 lớp 11 trọn vẹn, VnDoc.com không chỉ sưu tầm và đăng tải các học liệu môn tiếng Anh mà còn có học liệu của các môn Toán, Ngữ văn, Vật lý, Hóa học, Sinh học...thông qua Đề thi học kì 2, đề cương hay bài tập được tổng hợp từ các trường THPT và các thầy cô uy tín trên cả nước. Chúc các bạn học tập hiệu quả!