Đề thi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6 học kì 2 có đáp án năm học 2018 - 2019 số 9
Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6 chương trình mới
Đề kiểm tra hết năm lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 2 lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2018 - 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi cuối kì 2 lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát chương trình sách mới của bộ GD - ĐT giúp học sinh lớp 6 củng cố kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
A. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others.
1. A. thank B. think C. then D. through
2. A. bear B. near C. hear D. fear
B. Choose the word that is stressed differently from that of the other words.
3. A. energy B. automatic C. dishwasher D. houseboat
4. A. pollute B. reuse C. reduce D. deforestation
II. Grammar and vocabulary:
A. Complete the sentences by choosing the correct answer among four options (A, B, C or D).
1. Will robots be able to _______ our voices?
A. recognize B. recognizing C. to recognizing D. for recognizing
2. If we______ all the trees, there will be no more oxygen for us to breathe.
A. cuts B. cut off C. cutting D. cut down
3. Future houses will have hi-tech_______rooms for all of the family members.
A. read B. to read C. reading D. to reading
4. She started playing tennis at the _______of 20
A. age B. years old C. time D. month
5. Our houses will use the sun or the wind________ electricity.
A. to have B. to do C. to make D. to give
6. Don’t________old things because perhaps you will need them later.
A. throw B. throw away C. throwing D. throwing away
7. _______ Tom takes his library book back tomorrow, he will have to pay a fine.
A. If B. As C. Unless D. Since
B. Put the words in brackets into the correct forms or tense of the verbs.
8. (your dog/ ever bite) ___________________ anyone?- Yes, he bit the postman last month.
9. Our school (perform) _______________ started late last Sunday because of the heavy rain.
10. Nga won’t miss the bus unless she (get)___________ up late.
III. Reading: (2pts)
A. Read the following passage then decide if the statements are True (T) of False (F)
As good as new
Do you think that people can make a fun bag with old juice cartons? The colourful T-shirt was once plastic bottles. It takes five large plastic bottles to make one large T-shirt. Scientists can make baseball caps from plastic bottles, too. They can also make sports shoes from car tyres.
People use old newspapers, comics, and bus tickets to make beautiful bracelets.
Next time you are out shopping, see how many recycled items you can find. Or why not try making something new from your old garbage? You can make greeting cards from old paper and magazines. You can make book covers from old plastic bags, posters, maps, or even clothes. You can save wrapping paper, gift boxes, and ribbons and use them again.
1. The shoes might not be car tyres.
2. It is impossible for scientists to recycle car tyres.
3. It takes one large bottle to make five large T-shirts.
4. You can make book covers from clothes.
5. You can reuse wrapping paper, gift boxes, and ribbons.
B. Read the passage, and then fill in each blank with ONE appropriate word.
I would like to live in one of the (1)_____modern houses in the world. It will produce all the energy it needs from the (2)_______energy, the wind energy, but not from gas, or oil. There will be modern electronic (3)______in the kitchen such as a smart refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave oven, and so on. The house will also have a hi-tech TV that helps us to watch TV programmes from space. A home robot will be able to do all of (4)_______, so our life will become more comfortable than ever (5)_______.
1. A. much B. more C. most D. almost
2. A. sun B. solar C. sunny D. cloudy
3. A. appliances B. tools C. machines D. equip
4. A. housework B. the housework C. home work D. the homework
5. A. until B. after C. before D. then
IV. Writing: (1.6 points)
A. Write a full sentence by the given words.
1. My sister/ sings/ well/ and/ she/ might/ become/ famous singer/ in the future
2. Yesterday/ I/ go/ the restaurant/ my parents/ but/ I/ not enjoy/ food/ there
3. “Hamlet”/ be/ most/ famous play/ I/ ever/ see
4. I/ judo/ twice/ week/ and/ I/ go/ dance class/ too.
5. If/ we/ recycle/ old newspapers/ we/ save/ lot/ trees.
B. Complete the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first sentence.
1. I haven’t eaten this kind of food before.
This is _______________________________________________________
2. He tried hard but he wasn’t able to break the record.
3. By studying hard, you will pass the exam.
V. Listening. (1.6 points)
ROBOTS WIN THE WORLD CUP
You may see this (1)____________one day. In the future, a team of robots will play a (2)________ team in the World Cup, and win. This is the dream of (3)__________ computer scientist Jong – Hwan Kim. Professor Kim is the (4)___________of FIRA (Federation of the International Robot – (5)________ Association). Every year, teams of robots from around the world (6)_______ in the Micro – Robot World Cup Soccer Tournament. Professor Kim started this (7)______________in 1996. He thinks a robot team could be ready to pay humans in (8)__________to 50 years.
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề thi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6 học kì 2 có đáp án năm học 2018 - 2019 số 9. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 6 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 6, Trắc nghiệm trực tuyến Tiếng Anh 6, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 6, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 6,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.