Đề thi thử tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh trường THCS Tân Trường, Hải Dương (lần 1)
Đề thi thử tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
Đề thi thử tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh trường THCS Tân Trường có đáp án giúp các bạn học sinh lớp 9 ôn thi hiệu quả. Đề thi có nhiều dạng bài tập, các bạn có thể củng cố ngữ pháp và ôn tập trước kì thi, từ đó, mang đạt được điểm số cao trong kỳ thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 sắp tới.
TRƯỜNG THCS TÂN TRƯỜNG
ĐỀ THI THỬ LẦN I
ĐỀ THI TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10 THPT
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút
A. GRAMMAR- VOCABULARY
I/ Choose the word/ phrase (A, B, C and D) that best fits the space in each sentences (2 ps).
1.She complains noisily about anything ...............she doesn't like .
A. what B. that C. about which D. whose
2. "Would you like a glass of green tea ?"
A. No, let's not B. No, I don't C. No, thanks D. No, I wouldn't
3. We wish you .................
A. good luck B. congratulation C. happy D enjoy yourself
4. ............the Thi Vai river is awfully polluted , its water is not fit for fish to survive
A. So that B. Although C. Since D. If
5. What do you often do ................weekends ?
A. since B. at C. from D. in
6. I have met her mother,..................her father
A. and neither B. but not C. so does D. neither
7. Our class............into four groups when we have English lessons.
A . usually divides B . is usually divided
C. is dividing usually D . be divided usually
8. If the rice paddies are polluted, rice plants..............
A . will die B . would die C . won't die D . wouldn't die
9 . " I suggest we go on a picnic on the other side of the river "
A . It's a nice day! B. Have a good trip!
C . Great idea! D . Congratulations!
10 . Scientists can usually ..............when a volcano will erupt
A . guess B . estimate C . report D . predict
Đáp án đề thi thử tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
|A. GRAMMAR- VOCABULARY |
I/ Choose the word/ phrase (A, B, C and D) that best fits the space in each sentences (0,2point for each correct answer)
1. B 2. C 3. A 4. C 5. B
6. B 7. B 8. A 9. C 10. D
II/ Choose the underlined word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that needs correcting (0,1point for each correct answer)
11. C - come 12. B – less 13. B- play
14. D - do 15. B –for
III. Use the correct tense or form of the verb given in each sentence (0,2point for each correct answer)
16. to buy 17. look 18. going
19. would settle 20. to go
|B. LANGUAGE FUNCTIONS |
IV. Match each sentence in column A with its suitable response in column B. Use each response once only. There are 2 responses which you don’t need to use. (0,1point for each correct answer)
21 - C 22 - B 23 - D 24 - E 25 - A
|C. READING |
V/ Choose the word/ phrase (A, B, C and D) that best fits the space in the following passage (0,2point for each correct answer)
26. C 27. B 28. A 29. A 30. C
31. B 32. A 33. C 34. A 35. B
VI/ Read the passage carefully, then answer the questions) (0,2point for each correct answer)
36. Recycling is beneficial in two ways.
37. Recycling is the most efficient method to get rid of household waste.
38. Aluminum can be recycled indefinitely.
39. Yes, we can.
40. When we recycle paper, we can save 40 percent of the energy