Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh chuyên trường THPT Hà Nội - Amsterdam năm 2015
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 Tiếng Anh chuyên trường Hà Nội - Amsterdam
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh chuyên trường Hà Nội - Amsterdam năm 2015 - 2016 là đề thi thử vừa được tổ chức tại trường Hà Nội - Amsterdam. Đề thi có cấu trúc và độ khó tương đương đề thi thật của trường. Sau khi các bạn học sinh làm thử đề thi có thể kiểm tra đáp án, từ đó có hướng ôn tập tốt nhất.
TRUNG TÂM BỒI DƯỠNG VĂN HÓA
HANOI - AMSTERDAM
ĐỀ THI THỬ VÀO LỚP 10 CHUYÊN THPT
Năm học: 2015 - 2016
Môn thi: TIẾNG ANH (CHUYÊN)
Thời gian làm bài: 120 phút
(Thí sinh làm bài vào tờ giấy này)
(Không được dùng bất cứ loại từ điển hay tài liệu nào)
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others in each group. (5 pts.)
1. A. Cave B. Have C. Behave D. Pave ___
2. A. Receipt B. Recall C. Recollect D. Recover ___
3. A. Card B. Heard C. Hearth D. Heart ___
4. A. Abuse B. Refuse C. Fuss D. Future ___
5. A. Adventure B. Future C. Mature D. Figure ___
II. Choose the word whose main stressed syllable is placed differently from that of the others in the list. (5 pts.)
1. A. Admirable B. Accessible C. Compatible D. respiratory ____
2. A. Humane B. Unite C. Colleague D. canteen ____
3. A. Descent B. Dissent C. Discontent D. content ____
4. A. Eradicate B. Kilometer C. Characterize D. communism ____
5. A. Technical B. Origin C. Agriculture D. cathedral ____
PART B: LEXICO AND GRAMMAR
I. Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences. Write your answer (A, B, C or D) in the box provided. (15 pts.)
1. A number of oil tankers have been laid ……………. recently.
A. on B. down C. up D. in
2. The inscription on the tombstone had been worn ………by the weather and could scarcely be read.
A. away B. off C. out D. on
3. ………………second thoughts, I’d rather not go out tonight.
A. With B. In C. On D. Under
4. The new hairdryer does not comply ………………British safety standard.
A. to B. with C. against D. on
5. Many books were not available to the public because of government ……………….. .
A. omission B. inhibition C. compensation D. censorship
6. The woman accused of shoplifting was found not guilty and was …………………. .
A. excused B. liberated C. acquitted D. interned
7. He is a(n) …………….authority on the subject.
A. prominent B. expert C. eminent D. quality
8. My car was so old that I could only sell it for ……………… .
A. rubbish B. scrap C. debris D. waste
9. Not only ………………in the project, but he also wanted to become the leader.
A. did Jack involve B. had Jack been involved
C. was Jack involved D. Jack was involved
10. I felt a bit ……………..and seemed to have more aches and pains than usual.
A. out of sorts B. on the mend
C. over the worst D. under the fevers
11. The school was closed for a month because of a serious ……………of fever.
A. outcome B. outburst C. outset D. outbreak
12. I don’t think he’s ever been there, ……………….. ?
A. do I B. has he C. have I D. hasn’t he
13. They had a four-day holiday, then began work ……………….
A. on end B. out of bounds C. in proportions D. in earnest
14. He is a tough politician – he knows how to ……………..the storm.
A. run down B. keep up C. ride out D. push back
15. On entering the nursery I stumbled on the wooden blocks ………………..all over the carpet.
A. plunged B. scattered C. settled D. tossed
Đáp án đề thi thử vào lớp 10 Tiếng Anh chuyên trường Hà Nội - Amsterdam
I. (5 pts.) 1. B 2. A 3. B 4. C 5. C
II. (5 pts.) 1. A 2. C 3. C 4. A 5. D
I. (15 pts.)
1. C 2. A 3. C 4. B 5. D 6. C 7. C 8. B
9. C 10. A 11. D 12. B 13. D 14.C 15.B XXX
II. (5 pts.)
1. advantage 2. fire 3. faith 4. victory 5. leave
III. (10 pts.)
1. exemplified/exemplifies 2. confidential 3. mid-sentence
4. dependants 5. down-pour 6. negligible
7. domineering 8. provocation 9. occurrence
IV. (5 pts.)
1. Stems/ Stemmed from 2. centered on
3. brooding over 4. fall back on
5. carried away 6. put off
7. apprising/ apprised of 8. go in for
9. creased up 10. pull through
V. (5 pts.)
1. know => knows 2. little nice => nice little
3. the fear => fear 4. do => make
5. never => ever 6. close => close to
7. what did happen => what happened 8. moved => they moved ormoving
9. are => is 10. stand => standing
I. (14 pts.)
1. D 2. B 3. A 4. B 5. B 6. C 7. A
8. B 9. D 10. C 11. A 12. C 13. B 14. A
II. (8 pts.)
1 - D 2 – K 3 - L 4 - A 5 - B 6 - I 7 - E 8 - G
I. (8 pts.)
1. I can’t make head or tail of this document.
2. Erika made no reference to her illness.
3. Did anything about his behavior strike you as (being) unusual?
4. Being caught in the act of driving a stolen car, he was arrested.
5. She definitely came up to their expectations.
6. Tony wasn’t in the mood/ was in no mood to dance/ for dancing that night.
7. You’re in for a treat tonight!
8. What do you think gives you the right to criticize me like that?
1. Content: 10 pts - a provision of all main ideasand details as appropriate.
2. Language: 5pts – a variety of vocabulary and structures
3. Presentation: 5pts – coherence, cohesion, and style…