Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh không chuyên trường THPT Hà Nội - Amsterdam năm 2015
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 Tiếng Anh trường THPT Hà Nội - Amsterdam
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 Tiếng Anh không chuyên trường THPT Hà Nội - Amsterdam năm 2015 là tài liệu hữu ích dành cho các bạn đang có ý định thi vào trường Hà Nội - Amsterdam khối lớp 10. Đây là đề thi thử môn Tiếng Anh điều kiện, không dành cho lớp Chuyên Anh. Mời các bạn tham khảo.
TRUNG TÂM BỒI DƯỠNG VĂN HÓA
HANOI - AMSTERDAM
ĐỀ THI THỬ VÀO LỚP 10 CHUYÊN THPT
Năm học: 2015 - 2016
Môn thi: TIẾNG ANH (KHÔNG CHUYÊN)
Thời gian làm bài: 120 phút
(Thí sinh làm bài vào tờ giấy này)
(Không được dùng bất cứ loại từ điển hay tài liệu nào)
PART A: PHONETICS
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others. Write your answer in the column on the right. (0,5 pt.)
1. A. Tasty B. Small C. Stadium D. change _____
2. A. Grocery B. Month C. Comfort D. money _____
3. A. Just B. Summer C. Much D. ruler _____
4. A. Around B. Delicious C. House D. ground _____
5. A. Exhibition B. Neighborhood C. Hot D. Humid _____
II. Choose the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress. Write your answer in the column on the right. (0,5 pt.)
1. A. Village B. Banyan C. Bamboo D. Entrance ____
2. A. Enjoyable B. Convenient C. Exciting D. Interesting ____
3. A. Travel B. Exchange C. Collect D. Enjoy ____
4. A. Captain B. Fasten C. Pilot D. Device ____
5. A. Family B. Complete C. Grocery D. Primary ____
PART B: VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR
I. Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences. Write your answer (A, B, C or D) in the box provided. (1,6 pts.)
1. Is Mary a friend of .............. ?
A. you B. your C. yours D. you’re
2. Vietnamese people are always proud ................ Vietnam’s traditions and customs.
A. in B. of C. on D. at
3. London is the city ..................... I have visited several times.
A. in which B. where C. in that D. which
4. They wish they .................. have to work hard to earn money.
A. couldn’t B. can’t C. don’t D. didn’t
5. My little brother enjoys ................ museumsand art galleries
A. visiting B. to visit C. visit D. visited
6. That part of the park .................. several times this year.
A. is repaired B. has been repaired
C. was repaired D. repaired
7. My new car is more .................... than the one I had before.
A. economic B. economy C. economical D. economically
8. They .................. alldayswimming and sunbathing on the beach.
A. passed B. used C. took D. spent
9. We didn’t .................... to the station in time to catch the train.
A. get B. reach C. arrive D. leave
10. Do you know what time the train for London?
A. gets B. reaches C. arrives D. leaves
11. The policeman warned us ..................... there.
A. to not go B. not to go C. not go D. not go to
12. She is very good ................. tennis. She never loses when playing with her friends.
A. at B. for C. in D. on
13. If we ................ thewater,we will have no fresh water to use.
A. polluting B. pollution C. pollute D. polluted
14. ‘Why are you driving so fast?’ ’
A. being hurry B. in a hurry C. in hurry D. hurry
15. Do you know ......................?
A. how old is the earth B. how old was the earth
C. how old the earth is D. how old the earth was
16. The harder you try, ……………...
A. the most success you achieve B. you achieve the more success
C. the more success you achieve D. the better you achieve success
Đáp án đề thi thử vào lớp 10 Tiếng Anh trường THPT Hà Nội - Amsterdam
PART A: PHONETICS
I. 0.5 pt. (0.1 point/answer)
1. B 2. A 3. D 4. B 5. A
II. 0.5 pt. (0.1 point/answer)
1. C 2. D 3. A 4. D 5. B
PART B: VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR
I. 1.6 pts (0.1 point/answer)
1. C 2. B 3. D 4. D 5. A 6. B 7. C 8. D
9. A 10. D 11. B 12. A 13. C 14. B 15. C 16. C
II. 1 pt. (0.1 point/answer)
1. homeless 2. popularity 3. scholarship 4. mountainous 5. activists
6. impression 7. beautifully 8. imaginative 9. compulsory 10. national
III.1 pt. (0.1 point/answer)
1. A => go 2. C => as old as 3. B => for 4. B => who 5. D => were
6. A => comes 7. C => made 8. B => such 9. C => equal 10. D => do they
IV. 1 pt. (0.1 point/answer)
1. have read 2. written 3. saw 4. was wearing 5. telling
6. to keep 7. will not pass 8. arrives 9. is 10. smells
PART C: READING
I. 1 pt. (0.1 point/answer)
1. B 2. A 3. B 4. D 5. A
6. C 7. C 8. A 9. D 10. B
II. 1 pt. (0.1point/answer)
1. F 2. T 3. T 4. F 5. F
6. F 7. T 8. F 9. T 10. T
PART D: WRITING
I. 1.4 pts. (0.2 point/answer)
1. The weather was so lovely that we decided to spend the day on the beach.
2. Because of being careless/ his carelessness, John lost his job.
3. Mary said to me that she would ring me the following day/ the day after.
4. She wishes she knew how to get access to the Internet.
5. His car is being repaired by the mechanic.
6. Despite the heavy rain, the match continued until the last minute.
7. That is the man who used to work with me when I lived in New York.
II. 1 pt. (0.2 point/answer)
1. The examiner also asked me to read the passage. (9 words)
2. When a tropical storm reaches 120 kilometers per hour, it is called a typhoon in Asia. (16 words)
3. The Internet making our world a small village is a wonderful invention of modern life. (15 words)
4. I suggest taking showers because baths use twiceas much water as showers. (13 words)
5. I think the best way to reduce garbage is to recycle things. (12 words)