Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 3
Đề thi đầu vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh không chuyên
Đề luyện thi vào lớp 10 năm 2020 môn tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh tuyển sinh lớp 10 được biên tập bám sát chương trình học tiếng Anh lớp 9 của bộ GD&ĐT giúp các em học sinh lớp 9 kiểm tra kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả.
A. PHẦN TRẮC NGHIỆM:
Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
|1. A. developed||B. watched||C. posted||D. walked|
|2. A. shirts||B. lives||C. chairs||D. ladies|
|3. A. uniform||B. until||C. university||D. unique|
Choose the word whose main stress position is placed differently from that of the others in each group.
|4. A. person||B. people||C. picture||D.exchange|
|5. A. divide||B. weather||C. permit||D.enjoy|
Choose the best word or phrases to complete the following sentences.
6. She hasn’t ever been late for school,...?
A. isn’t she
B. hasn’t she
C. has she
D. is she
7. I want everybody to listen....
8. Ha didn’t come to the party because she had to look... her younger brother.
9. While I was working in the garden, my son... video games.
A. will play
C. has played
D. was playing
10. If I were a bird, I... be a dove. What about you?
11. I wish I... a famous writer.
D. have been
12. Ba enjoys... strange stamps.
C. to collect
13. Television has been very popular... 1950s.
14. “Must I take my umbrella?” – “No, you.... It’s not going to rain”.
C. have to
15. Maryam and Lan.....pen pals for over three years.
A. have been
B. would have been
16. Nancy can’t go with us......she has to look after her little sister.
A. as for
17. Mary: “You look great in this new dress!” – Daisy: “...”
A. With pleasure
B. Not at all
C. I’m glad you like it
D. Don’t say anything about it
18. Please don’t disturb if he ………………..busy.
B. will be
D. would be.
19. You and I are busy right now, ………………..?
B. aren't we
C. we aren't
D. aren't you
20. When I was younger, I ………………to smoke.
A. wasn't used
B. didn’t use
C. never use
D. not used
Choose the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correcting.
21. We were siting quiet by the side of a lake when we had an unpleasant surprise.
22. He wanted to know why were they late.
D. were they late
23. He is looking forward to visit his parents again.
C. to visit
24. In my opinion, that girl is enough beautiful to be a movie star.
A. enough beautiful
B. In my opinion
C. to be
25. I starts reading an interesting novel two weeks ago
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Our family has got many books. All the …(26)… of our family buy books and read them. My mother says that books help us in self-education. In ancient times, books ……(27)…… written by hand. It was difficult to write a book …(28)…… a pen. Then printing came into our life. Printing played an important ……(29)…. in the development of literature and culture. Now there are a lot of books in the shops, there are many books in our flats. But it is difficult …(30)…… all books which we want to read. That’s why we get books in public libraries. There are some problems in our life and sometimes it is difficult to ……(31)… them. I think that books can help us. Last year
I read a very interesting book “ An American Tragedy” by Theodore Dreiser. This novel was …(32)…… at the beginning of the 20th century. The novel ……(33)……. The tragic fate of a boy and a girl, Clyde and Roberta ……(34)…… name. It is a sad story. This novel was written many years ago, but it is …(35)……… nowadays. Books must be our friends during our life.
|26. A. members||B. partners||C. groups||D. relates|
|27. A. are||B. were||C. have||D. had|
|28. A. in||B. by||C. with||D. at|
|29. A. step||B. stage||C. chain||D. role|
|30. A. buying||B. to buy||C. buy||D. to be bought|
|31. A. deal||B. imagine||C. create||D. solve|
|32. A. published||B. presented||C. opened||D. constructed|
|33. A. writes||B. prescribes||C. describes||D. mentions|
|34. A. on||B. by||C. of||D. with|
|35. A. amazing||B. favorite||C. popular||D. worth|
Read the following passage, then choose the correct answer to questions
The thing I liked most when I was small was the change of seasons. Spring, summer, autumn and winter – I could see them all come and go and each one was completely different. Now in the city, you can buy summer flowers in winter and eat the same vegetables all the year round.
Whereas, in the country, I could only eat things at certain times of the year, for example, strawberries in June and turnips in winter. I live my childhood with the seasons. We also made most of our food and would never eat frozen or tinned food. Everything was fresh, so it must be better than the type of food I am taking now in the city. City people may think people in the country miss a lot of things about modern life. In fact, in my opinion they miss a lot more than people in the country, they miss real life
36. What did the writer like most about living in the country?
A. Flowers in spring
B. Leaves in autumn
C. The wild animals and plants
D. the change of seasons
37. What does the word “them” in line two refer to?
A. Four seasons
B. Winter and autumn
C. Countryside people
38. In the countryside which season can we buy strawberries?
39. Why did the writer never eat tinned food when living in the country?
A. Because it was frozen
B. Because it was contained
C. Because it was very fat
D. Because it wasn’t fresh
40. According to the passage, all the followings are true EXCEPT that …………….
A. there are four seasons in the country where the author used to live.
B. the author was born and raised on a farm.
C. people in the country eat the same type of food all the year round.
D. the author takes frozen and tinned food now.
B. PHẦN TỰ LUẬN:
I. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one.
1 “I will go to Hue tomorrow”, he said.
He said that________________________________________________.
2. He has learnt English for two weeks.
He started ________________________________________________.
3. They have just sold that old house.
That old house____________________________________________.
4. Unless he takes these pills, he won’t be better.
5. I'm sorry David cannot be in Hue for the festival.
I wish ___________________________________________________.
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án của: Đề luyện thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh không chuyên. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi vào lớp 10 năm 2019 các môn học khác như: ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Văn, ... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.