Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh Sở GD&ĐT Vĩnh Phúc có đáp án - Đề luyện 5
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh Sở GD&ĐT Vĩnh Phúc có đáp án - Đề luyện 5 được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây với dạng bài trắc nghiệm và tự luận giúp các bạn tập dượt cũng như rèn kĩ năng làm bài hiệu quả!
SỞ GD&ĐT VĨNH PHÚC
KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10 THPT NĂM HỌC 201… – 201…
ĐỀ THI MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút, không kể thời gian giao đề.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
1. A. shut B. put C. cut D. such
2. A. the B. there C. think D. this
3. A. books B. clubs C. hats D. stamps
4. A. paper B. happy C. passage D. handbag
5. A. flood B. moon C. food D. soon
Choose the best answer from the four options given (A, B,C, or D) to complete each sentence.
6. The children felt__________when their mother was coming back home.
A. excitement B. excitedly C. excited D. exciting
7. He laughed__________when he was watching “Tom and Jerry” on TV.
A. happy B. happily C. happiness D. unhappy
8. If I__________free, I’ll come to see you.
A. am B. was C. will be D. have been
9. What would you do if you__________me?
A. are B. have been C. were D. will be
10. She felt tired. __________, she had to finish her homework.
A. However B. Therefore C. So D. Although
11. I suggest__________a picnic on the weekend.
A. to have B. having C. had D. have
12. You__________better if you took this medicine.
A. will feel B. feel C. felt D. would feel
13. Lan and her family had a__________to their home village.
A. two-days trip B. day-two trip C. two-day trip D. day trips
14. A country which exports a lot of rice is called a(n)__________country.
A. rice-export B. exporting-rice C. export-rice D. rice-exporting
15. He__________to Ha Noi ten days ago.
A. has gone B. went C. was going D. goes
16. When my father was young, he__________get up early to do the gardening.
A. was used to B. use to C. got used to D. used to
17. __________I came to see her yesterday, she was reading a book.
A. Before B. When C. While D. After
18. The boy__________eyes are brown is my friend.
A. whose B. who C. whom D. which
19. The teacher told his students__________laughing.
A. stop B. stopping C. to stop D. stopped
20. I don’t have a computer. I wish I__________a new one.
A. have B. have had C. had D. will have
Identify the underlined word/ phrase (A or B,C,D) that needs correcting to become an exact one.
21. At the moment (A) I am spending (B) my weekend go to (C) camping (D) with my friends.
22. My father asked (A) me to pay (B) much attention (C) to English next year.(D)
23. When (A) she came to (B) my house I lied in (C) bed listening to (D) music.
24. I think (A) I prefer country life (B) more than (C) city life.(D)
25. Can (A) you tell me (B) what you have done (C) at 8 o’clock (D) last night?
Read the following passage, then choose the correct answer to questions 26 - 30.
Jeans are very popular with (26)________people all over the world. Some people say that jeans are the “uniform” of youth. But they haven’t always been popular. The story of jeans (27)________almost two hundred years ago. People in Genoa, Italy made pants. The cloth made in genoa was (28)________“jeanos”. The pants were called “jeans”. In 1850, a salesman in California began selling pants made of canvas. His name was Levi Strauss. Because they were so strong, “Levi’s pants” became (29)________with gold miners, farmers and cowboys. Six years later Levis began making his pants with blue cotton cloth called denim. Soon after, factory (30)________in the US and Europe began wearing jeans. Young people usually didn’t wear them.
26. A. rich B. old C. young D. poor
27. A. start B. starts C. was starting D. started
28. A. call B. calls C. calling D. called
29. A. famous B. popular C. good D. wonderful
30. A. workers B. drivers C. cowboys D. farmers
Read the following passage, then choose the correct answer to questions 31 - 35.
Smoking causes lung cancer, which is the number one cancer among men. Ninety percent of the people who get lung cancer die. Smoking is also the leading cause of mouth cancer, tongue cancer, and throat cancer.Many smokers have heart disease and pneumonia. Smoking causes one million early deaths in the world every year.
Smokers not only harm themselves but also harm others. Smokers breathe smoke out into the air. They breathe it out on their children and their wives or husbands. Children whose parents smoke have more breathing and lung problems than other children. Women who are married to smokers are more likely to have lung cancer than those married to non-smokers.
We are all aware that smoking is bad. So why do people smoke?
31. The number one cancer among men is____________.
A. tongue cancer B. throat cancer C. lung cancer D. mouth cancer
32. The main cause of mouth cancer, tongue cancer and throat cancer is__________.
A. drinking B. overeating C. breathing D. smoking
33. Every year, smoking causes about one million____________.
A. cancer patients B. killing diseases C. early deaths D. injured men
34. The word “it” in the passage refers to____________.
A. cancer B. smoke C. air D. breath
35. Who are more likely to have lung cancer and lung problems?
A. People who live in the city B. People who live with smokers.
C. People who live with non-smokers. D. People who live in the country.
Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one.
36. It’s 3 years since I last saw Nam.
- I haven’t_______________________________________________________________________.
37. “Don’t make so much noise, Peter.” said Carol
- Carol told Peter__________________________________________________________________.
38. Keeping the environment clean is very important.
39. “You should turn off the lights before going out”. Mrs. Hoa said.
- Mrs. Hoa suggested_______________________________________________________________.
40. Why don’t you plant some trees around your house to get more fresh air?
- How about______________________________________________________________________?
Đáp án Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh
I/ Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
1. B. put 2. C. think 3. B. clubs 4. A. paper 5. A. flood
II/ Choose the best answer from the four options given (A, B,C, or D) to complete each sentence.
6. B. excitedly 7. B. happily 8. A. am 9. C. were 10. A. However 11. B. having
12. D. wouldfeel 13. C. two-day trip 14. D. rice-exporting 15. B. went 16. D. used to
17. B. When 18. A. whose 19. C. to stop 20. C. had
III/Identify the underlined word/ phrase (A or B,C,D) that needs correcting to become an exact one.
21.C. to go to 22. D. last year 23. C. was lying in 24. C. to 25. C.did
IV/ Read the following passage, then choose the correct answer to questions 26 - 30.
26. C. young 27. D. started 28 D. called 29. B. popular 30. A. workers
V/ Read the following passage, then choose the correct answer to questions 31 - 35.
31. C. lungcancer 32. D. smoking 33. C. early deaths 34. B. smoke
35. B. People who live with the smokers
VI/ Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one.
36. - I haven’t seen Nam for 3 years.
37. - Carol told Peter not to make so much noise.
38. - It’s very important to keep the environment clean.
39. - Mrs. Hoa suggested turning off the lights before going out/ (that) we (should) turn off the lights ...
40. - How about planting some trees around your house to get more fresh air?
Trên đây, VnDoc.com đã gửi đến các bạn Bộ đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án của Sở GD&ĐT Vĩnh Phúc. Các bạn hãy tải về và thử sức để có kì thi đạt kết quả tốt nhất nhé. Ngoài ra, chúng tôi cũng xin gửi đến các bạn ôn tập từng mảng kiến thức cụ thể như chuyên đề Các thì, word form...rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn tập. Chúc các bạn có kì thi hiệu quả!