Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 2 chương trình mới năm học 2018 - 2019 số 1
Đề thi cuối năm lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra chất lượng cuối kì 2 lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 năm học 2018 - 2019 do VnDoc.com biên tập và đăng tải. Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 được biên tập bám sát nội dung chương trình mới của bộ GD&ĐT giúp lớp 11 củng cố kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
Circle the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest.
1. A. trends B. decisions C. markets D. offers
2. A. vitamin B. admire C. avid D. medicine
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
3. A. ancient B. social C. greenhouse D. victoria
4. A. nutrition B. scenery C. stimulate D. various
Circle the best answer
5. If the temperature ________ below zero, the water freezes
A. drops B. will drop C. dropped D. had dropped
6. Our teacher is late today. We _______ for her for 15 minutes.
A. is waiting B. waited C. have waited D. had waited
7. They suggested______ a short vacation in Cue Phuong National Park this summer holiday.
A. spend B. spending C. spending D. spent
8. Global warming results ________ severe weather-related natural disasters.
A. to B. with C. from D. in
9. My grandfather is the person in the village ________ a car.
A. driving B. driven C. that is driven D. to drive
10. They used to work as astronauts, __________?
A. was they B. wasn’t they C. did they D. didn’t they
11. _______ Vietnam football team won the Suzuki Cup.
A. It is in 2018 that B. It is in 2018 when C. It was in 2018 that D.It was in 2018 which
12. Located in Hoang Dieu Street, Hau Lau has mixed ______ of the Eastern and Western styles.
A. architect B. architecture C. architectural D. architecturally
13. Many scientists are cautiously______that the earth can feed more than nine billion people.
A. interested B. pessimistic C. optimistic D. negative
14. Kenvin: “ __________ visit the royal tomb?” - Lan: “ It sounds great.”
A. Why don’t we B. What do you think about C. How about D. Let
15. “____?" – "Keep going about 2km, then go over the bridge”
A. How long does it take to get to the town centre? B. How can we get to the town centre?
C. How far is it from here to the town centre? D. Can you show me the way to the town centre?
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
16. Water is one of the most important resources on that we depend for our life.
A B C D
17. Solar energy is widely used because it is not only infinite but also friend to the environment .
A B C D
18. I think you said you would not go to the party, wouldn’t you?
A B C D
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning.
19. Sorry, I can’t come to your party. I am snowed under with work at the moment.
A. busy with B. free from C. relaxed about D. interested in
20. She denied having stolen his mother's money.
A. refused B. insisted on C. admitted D. didn’t confess to
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning.
21. Deforestation may seriously jeopardize the habitat of many species in the local area.
A. do harm to B. set fire to C. give rise to D. be useful for
22. Many people believe that city dwellers will enjoy a better life due to advances in technology.
A. decline B. regress C. progress D. changes
Read the passage and circle the word (A, B, C or D) to complete the passage.
The Huong Son Complex of Natural Beauty and Historical Monuments is situated (23)______ a limestone mountain range, some 60 kilometres southwest of Ha Noi. This mountain range was started more than 200 million years ago. The Huong Son Complex area is a natural habitat of many rare and valuable species of tropical fauna and flora as well as of primitive men in North Viet Nam. (24)______ of caves are archaeological sites, belonging to the Hoa Binh Culture and dating back to over 10,000 years. In the far past, taking (25)______ of the local natural beauty, ancient Viet people built a system of hundreds of Buddhist pagodas and temples in caves on mountain sides and streams. The most (26)______ of those is the Huong Tich Cave, which is also the most beautiful natural cave in the country. In this area, the Huong Pagoda Festival, (27)______ is held annually, lasts for one month in spring with the participation of hundreds of thousands of people, both the Vietnamese and foreigners. The Huong Son Complex comprises three groups of pagodas, temples and caves linked with one another by waterways.
23. A. on B. at C. in D.above
24. A. Amounts B. The number C. A number D. A great deal
25. A. notice B. benefit C. care D. advantage
26. A. shocking B. spectacular C. surprised D. available
27. A. who B. whom C. which D. whose
Read the passage and circle the word (A, B, C or D) to answer to the following questions.
Energy is fundamental to human beings, especially to poor people – the one- third of humanity that does not have modern energy supplies like electricity, with which their life could be improve.
Many people who live in countryside have to gather fuel wood. This takes a lot of time. Moreover, it causes indoor air pollution because of heavy smoke. For many people living in rural areas in developing countries of the world, biogas is the large energy resources available and costs almost nothing. The main use of biogas is for cooking and heating. As biogas is smoke-free, it helps solve the problem of indoor air pollution. Moreover, plant waste and animal manure cost almost nothing.
The tendency to use renewable energy sources is on the increase when non-renewable ones are running out. In the near, people in the developing countries may use wind or sea waves as the environment-friendly energy sources.
28. What is the role of energy to human beings?
A. unimportant B. unnecessary C. necessary D. fundamental
29. What do poor people in countryside do to have energy?
A. They look for coal B. They gather fuel wood
C. They look for oil D. They use gas cookers
30 What is the main use of biogas?
A. It is used mainly for cooking and heating. B. It is mainly used for lighting.
C. It is mainly used for operating. D. It is mainly used for producing in factories.
31. According to the passage, what is the most awful effect of using fuel wood?
A. It causes indoor air pollution. B. It may cause fire.
C. It damages their houses. D. It affects the local scenery.
32. What, according to the passage, may be used as the environment-friendly energy sources/
A. Nuclear energy B. Coal C. Wind and sea energy D. Oil
Rewrite the following sentences without changing their meaning.
33. We didn’t pay a visit to Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park because it rained cats and dogs.
34. “You had better revise carefully for the final test?” Linda said.
Linda advised …………………………………………………………………..……………
35. Hoa received the English-Vietnamese Dictionary from the teacher
Đáp án có trong file tải, mời bạn đọc tải trọn bộ nội dung đề thi và đáp án tại đây: Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 2 chương trình mới năm học 2018 - 2019 số 1. Ngoài ra, VnDoc đã đăng tải nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo.