Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 9 học kì 1 có file nghe
Đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 9 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới học kì 1 có file nghe và đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 9 năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 9 với nội dung kiến thức bám sát Unit 1 - 6 giúp các em học sinh củng cố kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm hiệu quả.
A - LISTENING
I. Listen to the conversation and answer the questions (0.5 pt )
1. Where were Carl’s father and grandfather born ?
2. How long have they lived in the USA ?
II. Listen again and circle the correct answers (1.0 pt)
1. Where did the Rossi family live when they first came to the US ?
A. New York City
B. Long Island
2. What did Carl’s father use to do when he was little ?
A. rent DVDs
B. watch TV
C. play computer games
3. Where did he use to go with his friends ?
A. to the beach
B. to the mall
C. to the movies
4. How old was Carl’s grandfather when he left Italy ?
B-USE OF LANGUANGE
I- Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from that of the rest ( 0.5 pt )
|1. A. decided||B. polite||C. divide||D. unique|
|2. A. introduced||B. continued||C. modernized||D. encouraged|
II- Choose the best option ( A, B, C or D) to complete each of the following sentences ( 2.0 pts)
1. My youngest brother loves __________ game shows on TV.
D. being watched
2. If you have any question, please phone 38298789 for further _________
3. They are flying to Florida tonight___________?
A. aren’t they
B. don’t they
C. are they
D. they aren’t
4. My brother is a university student. In the evening, he works______ in a coffee shop.
D. all the time
5. Hoi An is famous_________ its ancient streets which attract thousands of tourists every year.
6. Teenagers nowadays _________ too much of their time using Facebook.
7. Our school year often starts_______ September 5 and finishes _____ the end of May.
8. Van: Should we travel to Nha Trang by plane this weekend?
A. I disagree because it costs much money.
B. I agree with you. I think it is the fastest way.
C. I think we should go there by train.
D. All are correct.
III. Put the words in brackets into their correct form (1.0pt)
1. Mrs. Nga speaks English quite_______ ( good)
2. She is good at ___________. ( speak)
I- Read the talk of a Peace Corps volunteer, choose a suitable word to fill in the blank (1.0pt).
“I came here two years ago because I wanted to teach people about modern health care. I will be leaving in about two months; I wish I (1)______________ longer, but it’s time for me to go home.
My work here has been very interesting. I am learning so much. I always wish that there (2)______________ more hours in the day so that I could do more. Maybe it’s silly, but I worry about what will happen to the village after I leave. I wish my students (3)______________ all the things I’ve tried to teach them. I’ve become so close to the people here, I wish I (4)______________ them home with me! But of course that’s impossible. I wish more people joined the Peace Corps. It’s so rewarding, and there’s so much work to do.”
II- Read the passage ABOVE again and then decide if each statement is TRUE or FALSE. (1.0pt)
_____ 1. The volunteer taught the local people how to read and write.
_____ 2. He does not want to stay longer.
_____ 3. He loved his work very much.
_____ 4. He wanted to have more hours in the day to work more.
I-Identify the underlined word or phrase ( A, B, C or D ) that needs correcting. (1.0pt)
1. The children were playing (A) last night outdoor (B) when (C) it began to rain hard (D).
2. The bridge was hitting (A) by a large ship during (B) a sudden (C) storm last week (D).
3. Unless it doesn’t (A) rain heavily (B), she will (C) go on (D) a trip to Da Lat.
4. We didn’t write (A) to each other (B) for (C) two years (D).
II- Complete the second sentence in such a way that it has the same meaning as the first one. (1.0pt )
1. Sandra wrote this essay three days ago.
This essay ___________________________
2. What a pity I can’t answer the teacher’s question.
I wish ___________________________
III. Write meaningful sentences using the cues given. (1m)
1. We / not heard / Sarah / since she / moved /to / Atlanta.
2. In my opinion / Internet /be/ a very fast / and / convenient way / get information
I. (0.5 pt) 0.25 for each correct answer
1. In Italy; 2. 49 years
II. (1.0pt) 0.25 for each correct answer
1. B; 2. B; 3. C; 4. B;
B- USE OF LANGUAGE
I- (0.5pt): 0.25 for each correct answer
1. D; 2. A
II-(2.0pts) : 0.25 for each correct answer
1. B; 2. D; 3.A; 4. B;
5. C; 6. A; 7. B; 8. D;
III- (1.0 pt): 0.5 for each correct answer
1. well; 2. speaking;
I- (1.0 pt) 0.25 for each correct answer
1. could stay; 2. would be; 3. remembered; 4. could take;
II- (1.0pt) 0.25 for each correct answer
1. F; 2. F; 3.T; 4. T;
I- (1.0pt) 0.25 for each correct answer
1. B; 2. A; 3. A; 4. A;
II- (1.0pt) 0.5 for each correct answer
1This essay was written by Sandra three days ago.
2I wish I could answer the teacher’s question
III- (1.0pt) 0.5 for each correct answer
1. We have not heard from Sarah /since she moved to Atlanta
2. In my opinion the Internet is a very fast/ and convenient way to get information.
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 9 học kì 1. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu Tiếng Anh 9 miễn phí khác như Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.