Đề thi TOEIC tháng 01 năm 2009
Đề thi Toeic tháng 01 năm 2009
Đề thi TOEIC tháng 01 năm 2009 gồm nhiều câu hỏi hay cùng vốn ngữ pháp và từ vựng càn thiết để bạn ôn tập TOEIC một cách hiệu quả. Đề thi TOEIC năm 2009 giúp bạn làm quen với các dạng câu hỏi, đề bài thi TOEIC, từ đó, bạn sẽ có hướng ôn tập và quen thuộc với đề thi TOEIC giúp bạn có kỳ thi thành công.
101. Businesses wait to be sure of an economic recovery but consumers are getting more ------- about the job market.
102. The ------- will be chaired by Mr. Sheldon, one of the most innovative directors in the company.
103. The interest rate on housing loans dropped ------- 2.1 percent last month and is expected to go down further over the next few weeks.
104. The desert shop specializes in cookies made of chocolate, but ------- are available.
(B) the other
105. ------- the replacement parts are delivered by tomorrow, we will have more complaints from retailers and customers.
(A) Such as
(D) Only if
106. Training sessions for all departmental supervisors will be held ------- the conference room.
107. For the people ------- were affected by the earthquake, the non-profit organization has asked for more aid.
108. Among the ------- candidates for the position, Mr. Clark has the most experience in retail sales.
109. There is a ------- demand for video disc drives that are compatible with multiple disc formats.
110. Mr. Howard has ------- confidence in his computer programming skills that he never says no when asked to create utility software.
111. The customer returned his order saying its switch was defective, and the online store agreed to ------- the full amount to his account.
112. The management should realize that ------- out a loan is only a temporary solution to the company's financial problems.
(A) was taken
(C) having been taken
113. The CEO was very pleased with the results of the latest sales campaign ------- gave the sales manger a bonus.
(A) if so
114. A good manager should ------- try to create an atmosphere of trust and cooperation.
115. The swimming pool had to be closed due to a ------- of funds for maintenance.
116. In order to maintain its good reputation, the restaurant does its best to serve the guests ------- and in a courteous manner.
117. The head of sales department asked Mr. Karawara to turn in his sales report ------- noon today so that he could set the deadline.
(A) up to
118. The extension of the deadline has enabled most of the sales representatives to complete their ------- on time.
119. For over 20 years, Mr. Richardson has been a ------- member of the Green Club to volunteer his time to educate the public about recycling.
120. After tremendous success of his first clothing shop, the designer has ------- to open another.
121. It is surprising to see ------- much broadband Internet connection fees have dropped over the last year.
122. ------- the cash register, you should first open the cash drawer with your key and punch in your employee number.
(B) To use
123. Economic experts agree that the merger will prove ------- rewarding, and that profits will soar in the near future.
124. We are ------- that the proposal will meet with the approval of all parties concerned.
125. Even though the assistant manager, Mr. Schropp appeared unwilling ------- to a new post, he was persuaded by his family to accept it.
(B) to transfer
(D) to transferring
126. Property values dropped at an ------- rate, and some property owners tried to minimize the loss by selling their land.