Đề thi TOEIC tháng 09-10 năm 2008
Đề thi TOEIC tháng 09-10 năm 2008 có đáp án
Đề thi TOEIC tháng 09 và tháng 10 năm 2008 là tài liệu luyện thi TOEIC hay, gồm nhiều đề thi cùng đáp án đi kèm, giúp các bạn hệ thống lại kiến thức và ôn tập Tiếng Anh hiệu quả, từ đó có kết quả cao trong bài thi TOEIC sắp tới.
101. Having returned from a long business trip Mr. Thompson was advised to rest throughout the _______ of the week.
(A) Remaining (B) remain (C) remainder (D) reminder
102. Should you find _______ able to rectify this situation, we would be pleased to hear from you.
(A) You (B) your (C) yourself (D) yours
103. Dr. Hiroki arrives at 10:30 A.M. and is expecting a representative from our office to meet _____ in the baggage claim area.
(A) Him (B) himself (C) theirs (D) them
104. Mr. Jefferson definitely needs to improve _______ knowledge of English grammar before thinking of teaching the students.
(A) himself (B) his (C) him (D) he
105. _______ still prefers to have his business luncheons in small, informal places rather than at more formal places.
(A) Yourself (B) your (C) yours (D) you
106. Once you have experienced MDPIXX you probably may want to give _______ feedback and propose improvements.
(A) Our (B) us (C) ours (D) ourselves
107. As Independent Financial advisers we are able to offer _______ clients advice on products from every financial product provider in the UK.
(A) Us (B) our (C) ourselves (D) ours
108. This handbook has been designed to offer _______ advice and some suggestions to you.
(A) Us (B) our (C) ourselves (D) we
109. If you are not currently a client of _______, and you'd like to find out more about what we can offer, please call one of our offices to obtain information on how to become a new client.
(A) Us (B) ours (C) ourselves (D) we
200. I deeply appreciate that honor of being asked to review work as valuable as _______.
(A) You (B) yourself (C) yours (D) your
201. This small business guide is intended to serve as a roadmap for _______ starting a business.
(A) Successful (B) successfully (C) succeed (D) success
202. _______ experienced significant growth in Western Europe, the company is planning to expand operations in Eastern Europe.
(A) To have (B) have (C) had (D) having
203. We are offering Graduate positions _______ students who are currently completing their final year and would like to begin work in the next calendar year.
(A) With (B) as (C) For (D) in
204. We provide a range of services _______ to meet the specific industry and market dynamics our clients face.
(A) Design (B) to design (C) designing (D) designed
205. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date _______ an interview.
(A) To arrange (B) arranging (C) arranged (D) arrange
206. _______ in 1840, JBWere is one of the longest-established and largest financial services firms in Australasia.
(A) Found (B) founded (C) founding (D) to find
207. Competition between landlords means rental levels _______ and are unlikely to rise in the coming quarter.
(A) has stabilized (B) have stabilize (C) have stabilized (D) has stabilizing
208. 53 per cent of people _______ believed the housing boom would continue next year, with 19 per cent expecting further double-digit growth.
(A) Will survey (B) Surveying (C) have surveyed (D) surveyed
209. If you have trouble ______ connected, call our customer service number 1-800-777-7878.
(A) To get (B) getting (C) gets (D) get
210. Google reserves the _______ to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
(A) recommendation (B) right (C) suggestion (D) way
211. An important step in the small business startup process is deciding whether or not _______ into business at all.
(A) Go (B) going (C) to go (D) goes
212. The fire and evacuation plan will work successfully _______ an adequate communication system is set up within the building.
(A) Only if (B) despite (C) as well (D) however
213. Confirmation of dates will be announced on September 2008, and if dates change, deposit will be ________.
(A) conserved (B) reimbursed (C) reserved (D) exchanged
214. To _______ the preparation of rooms for new arrivals, guests are requested to vacate their rooms by 10 am on the day of departure.
(A) Extend (B) offer (C) facilitate (D) accommodate