Đề thi TOEIC tháng 2-2009
Đề thi TOEIC tháng 2-2009 có đáp án
Đề thi TOEIC tháng 2-2009 có đáp án là tài liệu học Tiếng Anh, ôn thi TOEIC hiệu quả. Các bạn làm bài thử xong kiểm tra lại bài làm của mình với kết quả được đưa ra, từ đó có hướng ôn luyện Tiếng Anh và nâng cao được khả năng Tiếng Anh của mình.
101. Nelson Employment Agency is looking for an _______ administrative secretary to manage a busy legal office specializing in employment law.
102. Because the vote on the budget has been _______, I need the cost estimates from the Housekeeping Department today.
(a) pushed up
(b) phased out
(c) pushed back
(d) pulled out
103. The meeting room in the Johnson hotel features state-of-the-art _______ not offered at any other downtown conference facility.
104. Applicants for the front clerk position are _______ to go down to the Personnel Department on the first floor and speak with Ms. Jameson.
105. Our employees must strive to always remember that this company was founded on the _______ that providing customer satisfaction is our most important goal.
106. Since _______ the new product, profits have increased by sixty-eight percent, and customer surveys show a strong, positive response.
107. The Board of Directors _______ the motion to hire additional staff for the branch because of limited funding and recent market changes.
108. The boss is so pleased with our hard work on the sales report that he said he will _______ us to dinner at a fancy restaurant on Wednesday night.
109. Automobile manufacturers today have to spend more on engineering to improve their safety designs to _______ up with industry standards.
110. I will be _______ with our sales, marketing and advertising departments on the new product line at the team meeting on Friday.
111. In light of recent problems, we need to tell the accounting staff that an excessive amount of data entry errors could be grounds for ______.
112. Your first paycheck will be two weeks in arrears, but after that you will be paid _______ the first and fifteenth of every month unless these dates fall on a holiday.
113. This afternoon, _______ from the Southern Valley plant were laid off in an unexpected factory closing that left employees angry and confused.
114. Although current employees are encouraged to apply for the new management positions, they will not receive _______ treatment and must compete with external candidates.
115. I'd like to ask everyone to come by my office tomorrow and meet my new _______ assistant, Marcella.
116. Before you leave today, please try to contact the executive secretary, _______ ask her for the CEO's contact information and availability.
117. Please confirm that the London office has received the fax _______ after you send it, and then report back to Mr. Getty's office for the afternoon briefing.
118. I just spoke with Marion in Human Resources who is insisting that we turn _______ a memo justifying the large salary increase for Ms. Brito.
119. In a press release dated March 3, Charter Travel Corporation _______ a record-setting $3 million increase in last quarter revenues.
(d) has been announced
120. It is important that we provide _______ information to our clients when they call to either inquire about their statements or the status of their claims.
121. I am very saddened to announce that our Chief Financial Officer of thirty-two years, Martin Fogo, will _______ at the end of the company's fiscal year.
(a) check out
(b) run into
(c) look into
(d) step down
122. Mr. Anderson has decided that we are going to bring in a _______ from Miracle Software to design our new client management database.
123. It was recently reported in the Sun Times that many furniture manufacturers have temporarily cut back on using quality materials due to a _______ profit margin.
124. Carrie explained yesterday afternoon that all of the office templates can be accessed on the hard drive _______ on the network directory.
125. A Money Maker article _______ the vice president of Super Jet Company saying that the company's stock is on the rise again.
126. Because some employees have complained about discomfort, next year we are planning to order adjustable chairs in _______ of our old ones.
127. Please _______ the new policy states that you must work the day before and the day after a holiday in order to qualify for holiday allowance.
128. Most companies are legally prohibited from _______ any specific information on former employees when asked for information by future employers.
(d) to release
129. It has been a challenging year, but the president's announcement that the company is in strong financial shape left most of the staff members _______.
130. To increase productivity, the office has _______ strict rules regarding personal phone calls, appropriate dress, and personal email use.
131. From what I understand, you will need to _______ the chef's purchase orders pending approval from the Vice President of Operations.
(a) has verified
(d) be verified
132. Mr. Chaderton came through at the last minute with fifteen new investors, _______ the company once again from a hostile takeover.
(b) to save
(c) will save
133. If the air in the computer room rises _______ a certain temperature, the server will automatically shut down and critical data could be lost.
134. Even though many workers complained, all employees at the electric company had to _______ a safety training course before their official start dates.
135. My supervisor _______ me on my delegation of office tasks and said if I continued my pattern of demonstrating leadership, I would be promoted.
136. Please contact the courier _______ and have them pick up the documents at noon today or else they won't reach Amanda before she leaves for Detroit.
137. It is normal procedure and fully expected that you provide _______ for any office supplies you charge to the company credit card.