Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh năm 2020 số 13
Mời bạn đọc tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu hữu ích, chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 lớp 10 các môn khác nhau hiệu quả.
Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Đề tiếng Anh thi vào 10 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi chuyển cấp lớp 10 môn Anh năm 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi lên lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án tổng hợp nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới giúp các em cải thiện những kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
I. MULTIPLE CHOICE (8pts)
Mark the letter to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the others.
|1. A. thread||B. treat||C. pleasure||D. deadline|
|2. A. exhausted||B. employed||C. behaved||D. considered|
Mark the letter to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the others in the position of primary stress.
|3. A. custom||B. attendant||C. postman||D. programme|
|4. A. illiterate||B. traditional||C. entertainment||D. communicate|
Mark the letter to indicate the word whose underlined part that needs correction.
5. Brian has lived (A) in Japan for (B) 5 years, so he is used (C) to eat (D) with chopsticks.
6. He said that (A) they would (B) have to set off (C) soon after finish (D) work after midnight.
7. She suggest (A) he play (B) tennis with his (C) friends more often (D).
Mark the letter to indicate the correct answer.
8. …………..she was tired, she finished the scarf for her dad.
9. After I found all the information I needed, I …………..the computer.
A. looked for
B. switched on
C. turned off
D. put off
10. She enjoys ………….. …………..her health?
A. swim/ to improve
B. swimming/ improve
C. to swim/ improve
D. swimming/ to improve
11. Factories and companies should be constructed in…………..places only.
12. Japan is the…………..developed country in the world.
A. most two
B. two most
C. second most
D. second in most
13. My university has recently set………….. a new library near the school’s gate.
14. They…………..in touch since they…………..school 2 years ago.
A. kept/ have left
B. have kept/ leave
C. have kept/ left
D. keep/ had left
15. On the way home, I…………..petrol.
A. got out of
B. ran out of
C. made out of
D. was out of
16. Your body will change in shape and…………..
Mark the letter to indicate the most suitable response.
17. What do you want for desserts? - …………..
A. What about spaghetti?
B. No thanks. I’m not thirsty.
C. Walnut Banana Bread pudding is a great idea.
D. She’ll make a cheesecake.
18. Thanks for your help? -…………..
A. My pleasure
B. With all my heart
C. Never remind
D. Wish you
Mark the letter to indicate the word(s) CLOSET in meaning to the underlined word(s).
19. There is not a lot of world news in this newspaper.
20. At weekends the city is always packed with people.
Mark the letter to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s).
21. She had a cozy apartment in the city center.
22. This country is more developed than that country
A. more basic
B. more modern
Read the passage and choose the best answer.
Living in a city has a (23)…………..of drawbacks. Firstly, there are many problems of traffic jams and traffic accidents. The increase (24)…………..population and the increasing number of vehicles have caused many accidents to happen every day. Secondly, air pollution negatively affects people’s health, and it also has a bad influence on the environment. More and more city dwellers (25)…………..from coughing or breathing problems. Thirdly, the city is noisy, even at night. Noise (26)…………..comes from the traffic and from construction sites. Buildings are always being knocked (27)………….. and rebuilt. These factors contribute to making city life more difficult for its residents.
|23. A. Lots||B. great deal||C. number||D. Numerous|
|24. A. at||B. in||C. on||D. of|
|25. A. suffer||B. differ||C. recover||D. different|
|26. A. polluting||B. polluted||C. pollution||D. pollute|
|27. A. up||B. down||C. on||D. of|
Read the passage and choose the best answer.
In order to stay healthy it is important to have a balanced diet. We should eat enough three main groups of food. These groups are protein, carbohydrate and fat.
Proteins are very important for building our body. They help us to build new cells as old ones die. Meat and milk products are major sources of protein. We can also get protein from fish, eggs and beans.
Carbohydrate and fat are important to enable us to store energy. Carbohydrates are found in sugar and in cereals. Fat can be found in vegetable oil, in butter and in nuts.
Our body also needs minerals, such as iron and calcium and vitamins. Fish, vegetables and milk contain most of the minerals we need. Vitamins are found in fresh vegetables and fruit.
28. According to the passage, a balanced diet…………..
A. is needed for good health.
B. contains lots of fruit and vegetables.
C. is rich in minerals and vitamins
D. is high in protein.
A. can only be found in meat.
B. help our body build new cells.
C. produce meat and milk.
D. can be gotten from rice.
30. We can get fat from…………..
A. allow the body to store energy
B. are not found in rice and cornmeal
C. supply a lot of protein
D. are the most important of three groups of food
32. Which of the following is not true?
A. It’s important to eat a balanced died.
B. Fish contain both protein and mineral
C. Iron and calcium are also essential for good health.
D. Vitamins are not necessary for our body
Download đề thi và đáp án tại: Đề thi vào 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi vào lớp 10 năm 2020 các môn khác nhau như: ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Văn, ... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.