Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh (Chuyên) năm học 2016-2017 trường THPT Chuyên Lê Hồng Phong, Nam Định
Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Lê Hồng Phong
Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh (Chuyên) năm học 2016-2017 trường THPT Chuyên Lê Hồng Phong, Nam Định là đề thi chính thức của Sở Giáo dục - Đào tạo Nam Định. Đề thi gồm 7 trang, kiểm tra được hết kiến thức tổng quát và phân loại được học sinh.
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
ĐỀ THI TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10 TRƯỜNG THPT CHUYÊN
Năm học 2016 – 2017
Môn: TIẾNG ANH (chuyên)
Thời gian làm bài:120 phút
Đề thi có 7 trang
Chú ý: Thí sinh làm bài vào đề thi này.
PART A. LISTENING (2.0 POINTS)
Hướng dẫn phần thi nghe hiểu:
- Nội dung phần nghe gồm 03 phần, mỗi thí sinh được nghe 2 lần, đĩa CD tự chạy 2 lần.
- Mở đầu và kết thúc phần nghe có tín hiệu nhạc.
- Hướng dẫn làm bài chi tiết cho thí sinh (bằng Tiếng Anh) đã có trong bài nghe.
I. PART 1: You are going to hear two women talking about a holiday in France. Listen and choose the best option A, B, or C to complete the statements about the recording. Put a tick (√) next to the correct answer. There is an example at the beginning (0). You will hear the conversation TWICE. (0.5 p)
0. Paula is talking to .....................
√A. Meg B. Anna C. Peter
1. Meg says that .....................
A. she has been ill. B. Paula doesn't look very well. C. she's pleased to see Paula.
2. Before the trip, Paula .....................
A. was enthusiastic about it. B. wanted to go to the Lake District. C. didn't tell anybody she was going.
3. Before Mark and Paula went to Paris, .....................
A. Mark's boss didn't want him to go.
B. Paula arranged for somebody to look after the hamster.
C. Paula's sister promised to look after the children.
4. The journey across the Channel.....................
A. was very smooth. B. was unpleasant for Paula. C. lasted eight hours.
5. The only thing Paula liked about Paris was.....................
A. the weather. B. the accommodation. C. the shops.
II. PART 2: You will hear a woman talking about a sports center. Listen and answer the following questions with NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/ OR A NUMBER. You will hear the recording TWICE. (0.5 p)
1. What time does the center close? .............................................................
2. What kind of sports equipment does it sell? .............................................
3. How long do you have to return faulty items? ...........................................
4. Who can give you advice? ........................................................................
5. When is there a late night opening? ..........................................................
III. PART 3: You are going to hear two separate recordings about the uses of plastics. (1.0p)
Questions 1-5. Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS OR A NUMBER for each answer. You will hear the recording TWICE.
1. According to the speaker, the three factors contributing to the success of plastics today are safety, _____________________ and _____________________.
2. Meat and other food products are wrapped in plastic to protect them from _____________________.
3. The use of plastics in major appliances ensures that they will _____________________ corrosion.
4. Experts have calculated that a kilo of plastic packaging can lead to a reduction of _______________ kilos in wasted food.
5. Plastic parts have made _____________________ as much as fifty per cent more efficient since the 1970s.
Questions 6-10. Complete the notes. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS OR A NUMBER for each answer. You will hear the recording TWICE.
A history of the plastic bag
The launch of (6) _____________________.
Around one third of packaging in (7) _____________________ consists of plastic bags.
'New York City Experiment': garbage collected in plastic bags.
(9) _____________________ first manufactured commercially.
New Irish tax of (10) _____________________ cents per carrier bag.
PART B. GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY (2.0 POINTS)
I. PART 1: Choose the best word or phrase to complete the following sentences. Put a tick (√) next to the correct answer A, B, C or D. There is an example at the beginning (0). (1.0 p)
0. Peter tried to avoid ______ my questions.
A. answer B. to answer √ C. answering D. answered
1. For the last few months, the south-central coastal provinces ______ significantly less precipitation and prolonged drought.
A. have experienced B. experience
C. are experiencing D. have been experienced
2. _______ my friends knew I was going to study overseas.
A. Not much of B. Not many of C. Not a lot of D. Not many
3. There was a terrible accident last night. When I arrived at the scene, ______ injured had been taken away.
A. the B. an C. one D. some
4. Nobody wants to be the first to make a sacrifice, _______?
A. does she or he B. does anybody C. do we D. do they
5. He always ______ the crossword in the newspaper before breakfast.
A. writes B. makes C. does D. works
6. I know her _______ sight, but I've never talked to her.
A. in B. at C. on D. by
7. "How about going fishing this Sunday?" - "______ "
A. That's a good idea. B. Never mind.
C. Yes, I am fishing. D. That's my pleasure.
8. _______ is more interested in rhythm than in melody is apparent from his compositions.
A. Philip Glass B. Philip Glass, who
C. That Philip Glass D. Because Philip Glass
9. I don't see any________ in arriving early at the theatre.
A. cause B. point C. reason D. aim
10. You will have to ________ your holiday if you are too ill to travel.
A. put out B. put off C. put down D. put up
II. PART 2: Each of the following sentences has ONE mistake. Underline the mistake and write the correction in the provided blank on the right. There is an example at the beginning (0). (0.5 p)
0. He collided with a car because he was driving too fastly.
1. You really must be more careful when you do your exercises because you did six mistakes in this one.
2. Instead of being exciting about the news, she was indifferent to it.
3. The exhibition was the centre of attraction like it was of historical interest.
4. Each of the cars in the showroom was quickly sold to their new owner.
5. I gave to Susan the address so that she could contact me.
III. PART 3: Give the correct form of the words in capital letters. Write your answers in the blanks. There is an example at the beginning (0). (0.5p)
0. If you get a burn, cool it (IMMEDIATE) _____immediately______.
1. Robbers broke into the art gallery and took away many (VALUE) __________________ paintings.
2. George and I have been friends since (CHILD)__________________. He used to live next door.
3. John lost his job because he often behaved (POLITE) __________________ towards his customers.
4. Peter fell off the ladder, but his __________________ (INJURE) were not very serious.
5. Hoang Anh was __________________ (COURAGE) to apply for the job.
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐÁP ÁN VÀ HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM THI
KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10 TRƯỜNG THPT CHUYÊN
NĂM HỌC 2016-2017
Môn: TIẾNG ANH (đề chuyên)
PART A. LISTENING (2.0 POINTS)
I. PART 1: (0.5 p) 0.1p for each correct answer
1. C 2. A 3. B 4. B 5. C
II. PART 2: (0.5 p) à 0.1p for each correct answer
1. 6 pm
2. professional equipment
3. 3 days
4. John Robert(s)
5. On Tuesday(s)
III. PART 3: (1.0 p) à 0.1p for each correct answer
1. performance, value
5. air conditioner(s)
6. (the) sandwich bag
7. (the) bread industry
9. Plastic grocery bag(s)
PART B. GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY (2.0 POINTS)
I. PART 1: (1.0p) 0.1p for each correct answer
1. A 2. B 3. A 4. D 5. C 6. D 7. A 8. C 9. B 10. B
II. PART 2: (0.5p) 0.1p for each correct answer
1. did -> made 2. exciting -> excited 3. like -> as 4. their -> its 5. gave to -> gave
III. PART 3: (0.5p) -> 0.1p for each correct answer
1. valuable/invaluable 2. childhood 3. impolitely 4. injuries 5. encouraged
PART C. READING (3.0 POINTS)
I. PART 1: (0.8p) -> 0.1p for each correct answer
1.A 2.D 3.A 4.C
5. North America and Europe
6. (They should buy) simply-wrapped things/ products/ ones and /,/; high-quality products/ ones (in any order)
7. They/ The garbage dumps have relatively little glass and plastic (from throw- away bottles).
/There are relatively little glass and plastic (from throw- away bottles)
8. Aluminum cans and /; /, spent motor oil.
II. PART 2: (0.8 p) à 0.1p for each correct answer
1.D 2.C 3.A 4.D 5.C 6.D 7.B 8.A
III. PART 3: (0.8 p) à 0.1p for each correct answer
1. ii 2. iv 3. v 4. vi 5. viii 6. True/ T 7. False/ F 8. False/ F
IV. PART 4: (0.6p) -> 0.1p for each correct answer
1. is 2. from 3. discharge 4. that/ which 5. amount 6. down
PART D. WRITING (3.0 pts)
I. PART 1: (1.5p) -> 0.1p for each correct answer
1. Hardly had we finished dinner when the thunderstorm broke.
2. He is thought to have been staying in London at the time of the assault.
3. It came as a surprise to President Obama when he saw / to see the hospitability of Vietnam government and people.
4. If he didn't have his nose in a book, he would/ might pay attention to what I say
5. Martin's poor health doesn't stop (prevent) him from enjoying life.
6. …on the point of leaving…
7. …led to the cancellation/cancelling…
8. …computer games are concerned…
9. …made a great/big/deep impression on…
10. …any chance of Peter…
11. I am not to blame for this mix-up.
12. My brother is feeling (a bit) under the weather these days.
13. I am very thankful for everything you’ve done for me.
14. There is no question of my lending you $500.
15. We were not taken in by his smooth manner.
IV. PART 2: (1.5p)
Mô tả tiêu chí đánh giá
Bố cục: 0.3 p
o Bố cục hợp lí rõ ràng phù hợp yêu cầu của đề bài, có đầy đủ ba phần: mở bài, thân bài, kết luận
o Mở bài/ câu chủ đề mạch lạc, trả lời đúng nội dung câu hỏi
o Câu kết luận rõ ràng, không trùng lặp mở bài/ câu chủ đề
Phát triển ý: 0.5 p
o Có 2-3 ý rõ ràng, không bị trùng lặp, trả lời đúng nội dung câu hỏi
o Các ý được phát triển có trình tự logic, có giải thích, dẫn chứng, lập luận thuyết phục người đọc.
Sử dụng ngôn ngữ: 0.4p
o Sử dụng ngôn từ, cấu trúc đa dạng phù hợp nội dung, phù hợp trình độ học sinh khá giỏi.
o Sử dụng từ nối các ý cho bài viết uyển chuyển
Ngữ pháp, dấu câu và chính tả: 0.3p
o Sử dụng đúng dấu câu
o Chính tả: Viết đúng chính tả
- Mỗi lỗi chính tả sẽ bị trừ 0.1 điểm bài viết. (Cùng một lỗi chính tả lặp lại chỉ tính là một lỗi)
o Sử dụng đúng thời, thể, cấu trúc câu đúng ngữ pháp.
- Mỗi lỗi ngữ pháp, cấu trúc sẽ bị trừ 0.1 điểm bài viết.
Nếu sai quá 3 lỗi chấm câu, chính tả, ngữ pháp sẽ bị trừ hết 0.3 điểm.
Điểm của bài thi là tổng điểm của các câu cộng lại, không làm tròn điểm.