Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2015-2016 Sở GD-ĐT TP. Hồ Chí Minh
Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh
Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2015-2016 Sở GD-ĐT TP. Hồ Chí Minh là đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh được VnDoc sưu tầm và chọn lọc giúp các bạn ôn luyện và củng cố kiến thức cho kỳ thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 sắp tới. Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo.
KÌ THI TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10 TRUNG HỌC PHỔ THÔNG
Khoá ngày 11 tháng 06 năm 2015 tại TP.HCM
Môn thi : ANH VĂN Thời gian: 60 phút (không tính thời gian giao đề)
I. Choose the word/ phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the space in each sentence. (2.5 pts)
1. West Malaysia and East Malaysia ________ comprise an area of 329,758 sq km.
A. each other B. together C. one another D. both
2. We have arranged to meet each other ________ 8:00 AM this weekend.
A.to B. on C. in D. at
3. Juventus did their best;_______ , Barcelona won the match and the cup.
A. but B. however C. moreover D. otherwise
4. The examiner ______ that they keep silent during the exam.
A. said B. requested C. told D. admired
5. " I promies I will study harder next term." – "_________"
A. Good idea B. I hope so C.No, thanks D. I'm sorry I can't
6. People speak Malay, English, Chinese and Tamil_______Malaysia
A.at B . in C. on D. to
7. You should reduce _________ of water your family uses.
A. the number B. the quality C. a number D. the amount
8. A lot of Vietnamese people who live _________ want to celebrate Tet in Viet Nam, their motherland.
A. foreign B. far C. aboard D. abroad
9. Peter, bring a raincoat just _________. It looks like rain to me.
A. in case B. in time C. in turn D. in spite
10. Typhoons often ___________ in Viet Nam from June to November.
A. predict B. occur C. pass D. warn
II. Choose the underlined word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that needs correcting. (0,5 pt)
11. She asked me if I am able to speak any other foreign language and I said that I could speak Thai.
A B C D
12. AAG has confirmed the broken in some of the sections of the undersea cable.
A B C D
III. Choose the word (A, B, C or D) that best fits the blank space in the following passage. (1,5 pt)
The word jeans (13) ______ from a kind of material that was made in Europe. It is a strong material and it does not (14)_______ out easily. In the 1960s, many univesity and college (15)_____ wore jeans. Designers made different styles of jeans to match the 1960s' fashions; embroidered jeans, painted jeans and so on. In the 1970s more and more people started wearing jeans because they became (16)_______. In the 1980s jeans finally became (17) _____ fashion clothing when famous designers started (18)______ their own styles of jeans, with their own labels on them. Sales of jeans always go up and up because jeans have never been out of fashion.
13. A. gets B. goes C. arrives D. comes
14. A. go B.wear C. call D. come
15. A. teenagers B. pupils C. students D. youngsters
16. A.higher B. costlier C. longer D. cheaper
Đáp án đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
|1. B||2. D||3. B||4. B||5. B||6. B||7. D||8. D||9. A||10. B|
|11. B||12. B||13. D||14. B||15. C||16. D||17. D||18. C|
19. False 20. False 21. True 22. True 23. polluted 24. commercials 25. disappointing
26. joyfully 27. forecast 28. fashionably 29. waters 30. will become 31. has read 32. revising
33. Emily is sick today, so she cannot go to school.
→ If Emily were not sick today, she would be able to go to school.
34. We consider Messi a soccer genius. He plays for Barcelona, Spain.
→ Messi, who we consider a soccer genius, plays for Barcelona, Spain
or Messi, who is considered as a soccer genius, plays for Barcelona, Spain
35. People celebreate Passover in Israel in late March or early April.
→ Passover is celebrated in Israel in late March of early April.
36. The last time we saw the film was 10 years ago
→ It has been 10 years since we last saw the film.