Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2016 - 2017 Sở GD-ĐT Bình Phước
Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Bình Phước có đáp án
Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2016 - 2017 Bình Phước được VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải, là đề thi chính thức của Sở Giáo dục Đào tạo Bình Phước đưa ra trong kỳ thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 năm 2016. Mời các bạn tham khảo đề thi và đáp án đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Bình Phước!
SỞ GIÁO DỤC & ĐÀO TẠO
|KÌ THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 10 THPT |
NĂM HỌC 2016-2017
Môn thi: TIẾNG ANH (chung)
Ngày thi: 11/06/2016
|ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC|| |
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút (không kể thời gian phát đề)
Đề thi này gồm 02 trang, thí sinh làm trực tiếp vào đề thi theo hướng dẫn.
A. PHẦN TRẮC NGHIỆM:
I. PRONUNCIATION (0.75 point / 0.25 each): Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
1. A. achievement B. chemist C. chance D. cheerful
2. A. watched B. stopped C. cleaned D. worked
3. A. problem B. love C. box D. hobby
II. GRAMMAR AND STRUCTURE (2.5 points / 0.25 each)
Choose the best option (A, B, C, or D) to complete each of the following sentences.
4. Tom: "Can you do the cooking today?" Peter: -"__________."
A. Yes, please B. Oh, all right C. No, thank you D. I knew that
5. Jane is very beautiful and rich. __________, she is very friendly.
A. However B. Therefore C. Although D. Because
6. They haven't met Jill since she __________ school.
A. leaves B. left C. was leaving D. would leave
7. They heard that news __________ 9 p.m __________ Sunday.
A. at / on B. at / in C. on / for D. in / for
8. Nobody went to the party, __________?
A. does he B. do they? C. didn't they D. did they
9. The children felt __________ when their mother was coming back home.
A. excitement B. exciting C. excited D. exciting
10. My brother __________ an expensive car if he became rich.
A. would buy B. will buy C. bought D. buys
11. The test __________ at the moment.
A. is doing B. is being done C. is done D. will be done
12. The doctor __________ me not to stay up late at night.
A. advised B. suggested C. insisted D. forced
13. John doesn't like cigarettes and __________ does his brother.
A. too B. either C. so D. neither.
III. ERROR RECOGNITION (0.75 point / 0.25 each)
Choose the underlined word/ phrase (A, B, C or D) that needs correcting.
14. Because of she worked hard, she felt exhausted.
A B C D
15. I like the book which Jane told me to read it.
A B C D
16. She wishes her friends can stay with her longer.
A B C D
IV. GUIDED CLOZE TEST (2 points / 0.25 each)
Choose the correct option (A, B, C or D) that best fits each space in the following passage.
Newspapers, magazines, (17) ________ books are the print media. Newspapers are one of the (18) ________ sources for spreading news and events (19) ________ the world.
Radio and television supply information and entertainment to the public. Motion pictures are one of the most (20) ________ forms of entertainment. Movies can also teach people many (21) ________ subjects.
The multimedia computer (22) ________ students learn about a particular topic in a (23) ________of ways. When we use the Internet, we can give and get a lot of information very (24) ________.
B. PHẦN TỰ LUẬN: (Thí sinh làm trực tiếp vào đề thi)
I. WORD FORM (1 point / 0.25 each):
Give the correct form of the word in each bracket.
25. You are very_____________from your brother. (DIFFER)
26. I hope my French will _______________ when I go to France. (IMPROVEMENT)
27. He finished his formal ______________ in 2015. (EDUCATE)
28. The Internet has helped students study more _______________. (EFFECTIVE)
II. READING COMPREHENSION (1 point / 0.25 each): Read the passage carefully and decide whether the following statements are TRUE or FALSE
(Lưu ý:Học sinh phải viết rõ câu trả lời là TRUE hoặc FALSE,không viết tắt là T hoặc F).
NYLON was invented in the early 1930s by an American chemist, Julian Hill. Other scientists worked with his invention and finally on 27 October 1938, Nylon was introduced to the world. It was cheap and strong and immediately became successful, especially in the making o f ladies' stocking. Today, Nylon is found in many things: carpets, ropes, seat belts, furniture, computers, and even spare parts of the human body. It has played an important part in our lives up to now.
29. Julian Hill was an American inventor. ______________________
30. Nylon was strong but expensive. _____________________
31. We can find nylon in spare parts of the human body. _____________________
32. Today, nylon still plays an important part in our lives. _____________________
III. WRITING (2 points / 0.5 each): Finish the second sentence (according to the instruction in the bracket) so that it has the same meaning as the first.
33. We will buy a new car. (Change the sentence into the passive voice)
A new car _______________________.
34. "I like to do the quiz very much" she said. (Change the sentence into reported speech)
She said _______________________.
35. The show was excellent. We all enjoyed it. (Rewrite the sentence, using "such... that")
36. It takes Tom 3 hours to do his homework every day. (Rewrite the sentence, using "spends")
Tom spends _______________________.
----------------THE END AND GOOD LUCK-----------------