Giải bài tập SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới Unit 4: For a better community
Giải bài tập SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới Unit 4
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Giải bài tập SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới Unit 4: For a better community do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải sẽ là nguồn tài liệu học tập hữu ích giúp các bạn tiếp thu trọn vẹn kiến thức đã được thầy cô trang bị trên lớp.
Pronunciation - trang 32 Unit 4 Sách Bài Tập (SBT) Tiếng anh 10 mới
1. Pratise saying these sentences correctly
Thực hành nói những câu này một cách chính xác
1. There’s an ant on the plant.
2. The pink ring is lying the sink.
3. We pretend not to understand the tenant’s comments.
4. The applicant’s announcement to volunteer was so strong.
2. Find the word with the underlined part pronounced differently
Tìm từ với phần được gạch chân được phát âm khác
1. A 2. C 3. B 4. D 5. A
Vocabulary & Grammar - trang 32 Unit 4 Sách Bài Tập (SBT) Tiếng anh 10 mới
1. Underline the correct adjective in each pair
Gạch dưới tính từ chính xác trong mỗi cặp
1. Do you enjoy skateboarding or do you think it’s boring/ bored?
2. Do you get annoying/ annoyed if your parent ask you to help out in your free time?
3. Do you like playing computer games or are you tired/ tiring of them?
4. Parents should be careful/ careless not to push their children too hard
5. Thanks for your advice. It was really useful/ useless
1. boring 2. annoyed 3. tired 4. careful 5. useful
2. Look at the puzzle below and find words that have the following meaning.
Nhìn vào câu đố bên dưới và tìm những từ có ý nghĩa sau.
1. To give money or goods to help a person or organisation
2. A person who does something, especially helping other people willingly anh without being forced…….. to do it
3. A system o giving money, food, or help to those who are in need because they are ill, poor, or homeless
4. Without a home
5. Lacking the standard of living conditions, education that most people have
6. Far away in distance, time, or relation
7. Poor and not having enough food, or clothes
8. Not able to use part of your body because it has been damaged in some way
3. Complete the sentences with the words from the puzzle in exercise 2. Use the correct forms of the words
Hoàn thành câu với các từ trong câu đố trong bài tập 2. Sử dụng đúng các dạng của từ
1. A group of businessmen in the local area___ ten million VND to this charity organisation last Tet holiday.
2. In our city, there are thousands of ___ people without a roof over their heads, warm clothes,or food to eat.
3. Do you agree with the saying "___ begins at home?"
4. Last summer holiday, a group of volunteer students came to help___ people in the area because these people didn't have enough food to eat.
5. Our charity organisation is relying on ___ to run the office and answer phone calls.
6. In all buildings, we should improve facilities for people who are physically___
7. Last year, the Ministry of Education set up a nationwide educational programme for economically___ children.
8. The learning conditions of children in a ___mountainous village are really bad.
1. donated 2. homeless 3. Charity 4. needy
5. volunteers 6. handicapped 7. disadvantaged 8. remote
4. Complete the text with the past simple forms of the verbs in brackets.
Hoàn thành đoạn văn với thì quá khứ đơn của động từ trong ngoặc
Last year I__________ (1. read) an article about a real hero - Craig. He_________ (2. go) to Pakistan and he ______ (3. start) an organisation to help children in this country. How did Craig, a twelve-year-old boy, ____________ (4. begin) an organisation? He ______ (5. have) the help of some school friends in Canada. At first, there ______ (6. not be) any people from other countries in the organisation. When they started, they___________ (7. not have) any money so they______ (8. create) friendship schools. The organisation ______ (9. not have) any problems finding schools in North America and Europe that ______ (10. want) to help.
1. read 2. went 3. started 4. begin 5. had
6. wasn't 7. didn't have 8. created 9. didn't have 10. wanted
5. Put each of the verbs in the past continuous or past simple.
Đặt các động từ ở thì quá khứ tiếp diễn hoặc quá khứ đơn
1. What_________ you ________ (do) when I called yesterday?
2. While I_______ (cook), he________ (watch) TV.
3. He________________ (see) a job advertisement on a local newspaper and ________ (apply) for the job.
4. At 8 am yesterday, my mother____ (teach) at school and my father________ (work) in his office.
5. It was 5 p.m., and it______ (get) darker and darker.
1. were you doing
2. was cooking was watching
3. saw applied
4. was teaching was working
5. was getting
6. Correct the mistake in each sentence.
Sửa lỗi trong mỗi câu.
Were you going to the cinema last night?
—► Did you go to the cinema last night?
1. The phone rang while I had lunch.
2. We were listening to some music when he was arriving.
3. It is 8.00 now and the film was starting at 7.30.
4. My sister and I were reading a comic book online when our father was coming in.
5. I wasn't going to school yesterday because I visited my grandparents.
1. The phone rang while I was having lunch.
2. We were listening to some music when he arrived.
3. ft is 8.00 now and the film started at 7.30.
4. My sister and I were reading a comic book online when our father came in.
5. I didn't go to school yesterday because I visited my grandparents.
Reading - trang 34 Unit 4 Sách Bài Tập (SBT) Tiếng anh 10 mới
1. Read the text about Martin Luther King and answer the questions.
Đọc văn bản về Martin Luther King và trả lời các câu hỏi.
He was born in 1929 in Georgia, a southern state of the USA. He studied at college and then got a job as a preacher in Alabama. At that time, black and white people in the USA were not equal. He fought for the rights of black Americans. He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1964. and he was a hero for millions of Americans. But some white people hated him. On 3rd April 1968, he madeM a speech to a big crowd in Memphis, Tennessee. He talked about his enemies and his own death. The next day, he was shot by James Earl Ray.
1. When and where was he born?
2. What was his job?
3. What did he fight for?
4. What were his achievements?
5. How did he die?
1. He was born in 1929, in Georgia, the USA.
2. He was a preacher.
3. He fought for the rights of black America ns.
4. He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1964 and was a hero for millions of Americans.
5. He was shot by James Earl Ray.