Giải bài tập SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới Unit 7: Further education
Giải bài tập SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới Unit 7
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Giải bài tập SBT Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới Unit 7: Further education do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây với nội dung giải chia bố cục rõ ràng kèm lời dịch sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích giúp các bạn học tập tốt. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
Pronunciation - trang 11 Unit 7 Sách Bài Tập (SBT) Tiếng anh 11 mới
1. Practise asking the following questions. Mark (rising intonation) or (falling intonation) of the questions.
Thực hành hỏi những câu hỏi sau đây. Đánh dấu (tăng ngữ điệu) hoặc (giảm ngữ điệu) của các câu hỏi.
1. Why do Vietnamese students often decide to study abroad?
2. What do Vietnamese students miss most about home when studying abroad?
3. How can we make friends with international students?
4. Did you make friends with the international students?
5. What do international students like best about studying in Viet Nam?
2. Practise reading aloud the following questions with appropriate intonation.
Thực hành đọc to những câu sau với ngữ điệu thích hợp.
1. Have you ever attended a professional course?
2. What are your reasons for taking a gap year?
3. Do you think Singapore is a safe place to study?
4. How many professional courses does this college provide?
5. When should international students apply for scholarships?
Vocabulary & Grammar - trang 11 Unit 7 Sách Bài Tập (SBT) Tiếng anh 11 mới
1. Complete the following crossword puzzle.
Giải câu đố ô chữ dưới đây.
1. a specific ability to do something
2. a student who is undertaking a college or university programme to get a first degree
3. a pass of an examination or successful completion of a course
4. relating to a job that needs special education and training
5. an amount of money offered to a student to help to pay for their education
6. related to studying at college or university, as opposed to practical work
2. Use the words from the crossword puzzle to complete the sentences. Change the word form, if necessary.
Sử dụng các từ từ câu đố ô chữ để hoàn thành câu. Thay đổi mẫu từ, nếu cần.
1. One of the reasons for Vietnamese students' studying abroad is the quality of the ________ programmes in higher education.
2. Most of these students are interested in pursuing________ studies for bachelor's degrees.
3. Some students decide to study in the United States or the United Kingdom to improve their language________ , which can help them to get a better job.
4. Some universities in the United States offer different________ to international students to help to cover tuition fees and living costs.
5. The higher education ________ gained at UK universities and colleges are recognised worldwide.
6. Universities must better prepare students for their ________ careers.
3. In each sentence there is one verb which is in the wrong tense. Find the mistake and correct it. Write the correct sentence in the blank.
Trong mỗi câu có một động từ đang ở thì sai. Tìm lỗi và sửa lỗi. Viết câu đúng trong chỗ trống.
1. I have been applying for a vocational scholarship three times.
2. We have just been attending a seminar on further education.
3. How long have the two international students been knowing each other?
4. I started the course two weeks ago, but I have already been passing most of the tests.
5. The academic year has just started and I have lived in the halls of residence so far.
1. I have applied for a vocational scholarship three times.
2. We have just attended a seminar on further education.
3. How long have the two international students known each other?
4. I started the course two weeks ago, but I have already passed most of the tests.
5. The academic year has just started and I have been living in the halls of residence so far.
4. Complete the following sentences with the present perfect or present perfect continuous.
Hoàn thành các câu dưới đây với thì hiện tại hoàn thành hoặc thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn
1. A: Can I have a look at the glossary of study terms?
B: Just a minute. I ....................... (read) it myself.
2. A: Let's go to the meeting with the international students this weekend.
B: I'd love to, but I ....................... (not finish) my assignment yet.
3. A: You look so happy! What's up?
B: I ....................... (receive) an offer for a summer internship in Japan.
4. A: You look tired!
B: I ....................... (search) for information about higher education all morning.
5. A: Your room is in a mess! ....................... (look) for something?
B: My wallet. I think I ....................... (lose) it somewhere.
1. have been reading
2. have not finished
3. have received
4. have been searching
5. Have you been looking; have lost
5. Rewrite the sentences, using the words given and the present perfect or present perfect continuous.
Viết lại các câu, sử dụng các từ đã cho và thì hiện tại hoàn thành hoặc thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn
1. Nam's still studying English. He started studying it two years ago. (for)
2. He attended two online vocational courses: one in 2012 and the other in 2013. (twice)
3. The British Council established IELTS a long time ago. It still uses this test as an international standardised test of English for non-native English language speakers, (for)
4. The university started building a new campus in May. They are still building it. (since)
5. Mary is staying at a homestay during her undergraduate programme. The programme began three weeks ago. (for)
Hướng dẫn đáp án:
1. Nam has been studying English for two years.
2. He has attended online vocational courses twice.
3. The British Council has been using IELTS as an international standardised test of English for non-native English language speakers for a long time.
4. The university has been building a new campus since May.
5. Mary has been staying at a homestay for three weeks during her undergraduate programme.
Reading - trang 13 Unit 7 Sách Bài Tập (SBT) Tiếng anh 11 mới
1. Read the following text about the Australian education system and fill each gap with a word from the box.
Đọc văn bản sau đây về hệ thống giáo dục của Úc và điền vào mỗi khoảng cách với một từ từ hộp.
private flexible further practical social
Australia's school education is 13 years, including primary school, (1)_______ school, and senior secondary school.
Primary school: 7-8 years from Kindergarten to Year 6 or 7 Secondary school: 3-4 years, Years 7 to 10 or 8 to 10 Senior secondary school: 2 years, Years 11 and 12 After completing senior secondary school, students can choose to pursue (2)_______ education which is generally divided into higher education and vocational education and training.
Higher education courses are mainly offered by 43 universities in Australia - 40 public universities, two international universities, and one (3) _______ university. Most of them rank highly for quality of education and student satisfaction. Among these are 15 universities ranked in the top 100 in the latest Times Higher Education ranking results (2014).
There are three main types of higher education, which provides students with bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees in a wide range of courses in both natural and (4) _______ sciences. Higher education qualifications include:
Most of the programmes are (5)_______ , allowing students to enrol in a double degree programme, and obtain two bachelor's degrees. Vocational courses which lead to Australian Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualifications offer opportunities for (6)_______ work to students who prefer to focus on finding a job. These courses are taught by experienced teaching staff and experts to ensure all students are prepared for the workforce.
1. secondary 2. further 3. private
4. social 5. flexible 6. practical