Giáo án Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 1: Friendship
Giáo án Tiếng Anh 11
Giáo án Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 1: Friendship với nội dung bám sát vào chương trình trong sách giáo khoa của Bộ Giáo dục và Đào tạo giúp các em hiểu được các từ vựng liên quan đến chủ đề tình bạn và thảo luận về chủ đề này. Đồng thời có thể phân biệt giữa hai âm /t∫/ và /dʒ/, phát âm đúng các từ và câu có chứa các âm này. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo để có thêm ý tưởng cho việc giảng dạy của mình!
UNIT 1: FRIENDSHIP
I. Objectives: By the end of the lesson Ss will be able to:
- Develop such reading micro-skills as scanning for specific ideas, skimming for general information, and guessing meaning in context.
- Use the information they have read to discuss the topic.
II. Mareials: Textbook, handouts.
III. Anticipated problems:
Ss may need help with the discussion task, so T should be ready to help them.
Competition game – network
- T prepare a handout with a network of the word Friendship.
- Divides the class into 8 groups and give each group a handout and ask them to complete.
- Dicussing the picture and poem
- T asks the whole class to look at the picture on page 12 and asks them some questions:
+ what are the girls and the boys doing?
+ How do they feel?
+ What does the picture tell you?
- T asks Ss to work in pairs to read the poem.
- Provide some new words on the board.
- Explain the meaning.
- Guide Ss to read
Setting the scene
You are going to read the passage about the qualities of a lasting friendship. While you are reading, do the tasks in the book.
Fill each blank with one of the words in the box.
- T writes these words on the board:
- Then T instructs Ss to read the passage quickly and stop at the lines that contain these words to guess their meanings.
- T asks Ss to work individually to do the task.
- Asks Ss to exchange their answers with others.
- Asks Ss for their answers and feed back
Decide which of the choices A, B, C or D most adequately sum up the ideas of the whole passage.
- T gets Ss do the task individually and then find a peer to compare their answer.
- T calls on some Ss to give their answers and asks other to say whether they agree or disagree.
- Feedback and gives correct answer.
Answer the six questions in the book.
- T asks Ss how to do this task
- Asks Ss to do the task individually,then discuss the answer with their friends.
- Calls on some Ss to answer.
Individual work and pair work.
Individual work and pair work