Giáo án tiếng Anh lớp 11 Tuần 17 sách mới
Giáo án tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới Tuần 17
Giáo án Tiếng Anh 11 mới Tuần 17 dưới đây nằm trong tài liệu Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 11 theo tuần do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Nội dung giáo án được trình bày chi tiết và khoa học giúp giáo viên dễ dàng truyền tải bài giảng đến các em học sinh.
Date of preparation:
Date of signing:
Have Ss do Activities 1 and 2 individually, and then compare their answers with a partner. Check answers as a class and provide any explanations if necessary.
Ask Ss to work in pairs, and read about the three universities in Singapore and discuss any unfamiliar words or phrases.
- Have Ss stay in the same pair or work with a different partner to answer the two questions.
- Encourage Ss to discuss their choices with their partners. Have Ss present their answers to the class.
- Play the conversation between Mr Long and his daughter Mai discussing the different cultures in the ASEAN countries.
- Ask Ss to listen and do the activity individually.
- Play the recording again for Ss to listen and check their answers. For weaker Ss, play the audio several times pausing after sentences and checking Ss' comprehension.
- Check answers as a class, and give any explanations if necessary.
- Ask Ss to use the facts given (or find additional information if necessary) to write an introduction to Thailand. Ss may write their drafts first in class, and swap with a partner for peer review.
- Ask Ss to make any revisions based on their partner' s comments and complete their final versions at home.
Ss do Activities 1 and 2 individually, and then compare their answers with a partner.
Task 1. Read the text and match the words in A with their definitions in B.
1. a 2. d 3. b 4. c
Task 2. Answer the questions.
1. Devices that help disabled people perform an activity.
2. They can communicate quickly by sending and receiving messages.
3. They can have documents read out loud electronically on their computer.
4. Children with visual impairment and their parents can read together /share reading.
5. It can improve the quality of life for people.
Ss work in pairs, and read about the three universities in Singapore and discuss any unfamiliar words or phrases.
Tasks 3 and 4. Work in pairs. Read the information, answer the questions by discussing with a partner.
1. Which university do you want to go to?
2. Why do you want to study there?
Task 5. Listen to the conversation between Mr Long and his daughter Mai. Decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
Ss to listen and do the activity individually then check their answers with partners.
Task 6. Write an introduction to Thailand using the facts below. Add more information if necessary.
Ss can use the example to start their introductions. They can also refer to page 54 for the features of information text and the sample writing.
Thailand has a total area of 513,120 square kilometres. Its capital is Bangkok. It has a population of 67,149,778 (2014 estimate). The official language used in Thailand is Thai.
- Summarize the main points:
+ revise the language and skills they have learnt in units 4,5.
- practice the tasks.
- prepare for the next lesson
Date of preparation:
Date of signing:
By the end of the lesson, Ss will be able to:
+ Revise the language and skills that Ss learnt in the first term
+ practise doing exercises related
+ enhance attitude towards self-study
II. METHOD: Integrated, mainly grammar-translation
III. TEACHING AIDS: textbook, handouts
1. Class organization:
….. __ / __ / __
…. / ….
2. Previous lesson check:
- during the new lesson
- Words and phrases related to the topics:
+ The generation gap and family rules-
+ Being independent
+ People with disabilities and how to support them
+ ASEAN: member states, aims, activities
- Suffixes to form adjectives
- Strong and weak forms of words in connected speech
- Contracted forms of nouns/ pronouns
- Linking between a consonant and a vowel
- Elision of weak vowels before /l/, /n/ and /r/
- Rising and falling intonation.
- Modals to give opinions and advice: should, ought to
- must and have to to express obligation
- Linking verbs be, seem, verbs of perception
- Cleft sentences
- To-infinitives after adjectives and nouns
- The past simple and present perfect
Gerunds after some words, verbs and prepositions, and phrases;
State verbs in continuous forms
- Summarize the main points of the lesson: language and skills learnt in the 1st term.
- complete the tasks
- review some main points to prepare for the 1st term test.
Trên đây là giáo án tuần 17 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 mới.
Xem thêm giáo án tiếng Anh 11 cả năm tại: Giáo án tiếng Anh lớp 11 mới thí điểm trọn bộ năm học 2019 - 2020. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.