Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 3: Ways of Socialising - Lesson 4
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 3: Ways of Socialising - Lesson 4 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 12 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
1. Educational aim: Students should know to develop such listening micro-skills as intensive listening for specific information
- General knowledge: Students know how to give information after listening
- New words: Words related to ways of socialsing
- Listening for general or specific information
- Comprehension questions
II. Method: Intergrated, mainly communicative
III. Teaching aids: Some pictures of persons or some real information about them. Board, tape, cassetteplayer, chalks, textbook and notebook.
Warm-up: (5 minutes)
- Ask students to close the book
- Give some questions:
+ How foten do you use the phone?
+ How do you use your phone?
While-listening: (20 minutes)
- You are going to listen to part of Ms Linda Cupple ‘s talk again and write the missing words.
- Ask students to read the paragraph carefully and work in pairs to discuss and answer the missing words before listening again the talk.
- Play the tape (or read) the talk again for the whole class
- Ask students to give the missing words individually.
- Play the tape (or read) the story again for the whole class to check the answers.
- Feedback and give the correct answers.
1. agreed 5.waking
2. to avoid. 6.heart
3. particular. 7. kindness
4. adults 8. to stick
Post - Listening: (10 minutes)
- Ask students to listen to the talk again and try to summarize the talk.
- Call some couples to talk in front of the class.
- Summaries the main points of the lesson
Homework: (5 minutes)
- Ask students to write a paragraph about their own birthday parties.
- Ask students to prepare for the next lesson.
- Listen to the teacher, and answer the questions.
- Listen to the teacher and read the part of the talk .
- Work in groups and try to guese the missing words.
- Listen to the tapescript
- Check the answers in groups
- Listen to the teacher and note down the correct answers
- Work in groups and practise talking about Ms Linda Cupple’s talk.
Ps : In this talk Ms Linda Cupple
give us some pieces of advice on
how to use the telephone in the family. The first is to work out a
- Some couples present the talk in front of the class.
- Listen to the teacher
- Do homework and prepare the next lesson.