Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 3: Ways of Socialising - Lesson 5
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 3: Ways of Socialising - Lesson 5 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 12 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
1. Educational aim: Students should know
- Building sentences based on given words.
- Re- ordering given sentences to make a complete paragraph.
- General knowledge: Students learn to Re- order given sentences to make a complete paragraph.
- Language: Words used in writing about a paragraph.
3. Skills: Writing about a letter of recommendation
II. Method: Intergrated, mainly communicative
III. Teaching aids: Some cues, information of someone
Warm-up: (4 minutes)
- Ask students to close the books
-- Ask students some questions:
* Who is absent from the class today?
* Who is on duty, today?
* What should you do if you want to talk to someone?
Pre-writing: (8 minutes)
You are going to write use the words to make sentences. Change the form of the verbs (No addition or omission is required).
- Ask students to read the words in the Task 1 and then make the full sentences.
1, there/be / many ways/ tell someone/ goodbye, /most of /them/depend/on the situation/and/at hand.
2, however/there/be/one rule/that/all situations/ observe: abruptly/we/seldom/
3, in/English/it/be/necessary/prepare/a person/ for our department
4, we/lead/into the farewell/by/say/some
thing pleasant and thoughtful/like/ “ I’ve/
5, we/might/also say/something/relating to/
the/time/like/ “Gosh”,/I can’t/believe/how/
While-writing: (18 minutes)
- Introduce to do task 2
- Ask students to put the sentences of the two paragraphs below in their right order.
& Paragraph 1:
- Call on some students to order the sentences in front of the class.
- Elicit the others to comment and give the correct answers.
- Feedback and give the correct answers
& Paragraph 2:
- Ask students to order the sentences as the same the task 1.
-Elicit the others to comment and give the correct answers.
- Feedback and give the correct answers
Post-writing: (13 minutes)
- Ask students to write other dialogues about the ways of communication with
the situation given.
1, How should you do when you are late for class?
2, You’ve made some mistakes in your
writing. You want to talk to the teacher about it? ...etc.
Homework: (2 minutes)
- Do the writing task in student’s workbook
-Prepare the next lesson
- Answer the questions
-Read the requirement carefully and read the words carefully.
- Ps practise writing the full sentences.
1, There are many ways to tell someone goodbye, and most of themdepend on the situation at hand.
2, However, thereis one rule that all situations observe: We seldom say goodbye abrutly
3, In English it is necessary to prepare a person for our departure
4, We lead into the farewell by saying something pleasant and thoughtful like “I’ve really enjoyed talking to you”
5, We might also say something relating to the timeline “Gosh, I can’t believe how late it is! I must be going!”
Do the task individually and then compare the answers with a friend
- Some students show the order of the sentences in front of the class.
+1- C: It is difficult to write rules that tell exactly when you should opologize,but it is not difficult to learn how.
+ 2- E: If we have done something to hurt someone’s feeling, we opologize.
+ 3 – A: An opology indicates that we realize we’ve made a mistake,and we’re soory for it.
+..........- Work in pairs to exchange the sentences in order of a paragraph.
+ 1- C: The simplest way to opologize is to say “I’m sorry”.
+ 2- E: Let’s take a common situation. Tom is late for class and enters the classroom.
+ 3 – B: What does he do? The most polite action is usually to take a seat as quietly as possible
and opologize later.
+4 – A: But if the teacher stops and waits for him to say something .........
+ 5- D: Naturally, more than this is needed, but it is not the time.......
-Work in groups and then each presentative of each group go to the board to write their dialoges.
Ps: 1, I should opologize to the teacher and the class for being late
2,I think it is necessary to say “I’m sorry”. Could you help me correct them?
-Listen and take note