Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 11: What time is it - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 11: What time is it - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
After the lesson Ss will be able to:
- Ask and answer questions about the time. Listen for specific information. Develop listening, speaking skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: have (breakfast, lunch, dinner), go home, go to bed,....
- Sentence patterns: - What time is it? - It’s seven o’clock
III. Teaching methods:
- Communicative approach.
- Techniques: Ask and answer (say individually);Work in pairs/ groups;Discuss..
IV. Resources: CD and radio, students’ book
play the game: Table tennis
- Give the comment.
1. Look , listen and repeat
- Introduce the dialogue
- Play the CD for the ss.
- Represent the way to ask questions about the time and how to answer.
2. Look and say
- Give the meaning of new words.
- Call some ss to read.
- Check ss’understanding by a game: What and where
- Do the task with a student.
- Check and corect.
Reinforcement and homelink:
- Play the game.
Say about numbers from one to sixty.
- Read aloud all numbers they have revised.
- Ss look at the picture and identify the characters and what they are doing.
- Look and listen to the tape.
- Ss listen and repeat, focus on some words.
- Listen and repeat in pair.
- Listen and note down:
- What time is it? - It is six..
- Read and check.
- Ss look at the picture and identify the time in each picture.
- Note down.
Seven -> seven fifteen -> seven thirty
seven twenty-five -> seven forty-five
- Ss read aloud the new words in chorus.
- Read before the class.
- Look & rewite the new words on the right places.
- Listen and pay attention.
- What time is it? - It is seven o’clock.
- Ss practice speaking in pairs about time.
- 4-5 pairs say in front of the class . The rest of the class listen and give comments.
- Ss do A,B at home..