Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 6: Where's your school - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 6: Where's your school - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
After the lesson Ss will be able to:
- Asking and aswering questions about where a school is. Develop: Speaking, listening skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: street, village, class, grade, address
- Sentence patterns: - Where is …….…? - It’ s in +(place).
III. Teaching aids:
- Teacher:textbook, cassette, tape.
- Students:Books, pens
* Have Ss play the game:
Physical line – up.
-Check & decide the winner
1. Look , listen and repeat
- Introduce the dialogue
- Present the way to ask questions about where a school is.
- Check some groups.
2. Point and say
- Teaching the new words
- Do the task with a student.
- Check ss
3. Listen and tick.
to identify the school name and its address.
- Ask some questions to ensure pupils’ comprehension of the listening text.
- Ask Ss to do A,B at home.
- Play the game in group
- Ss to write the sentences on the board.
- Ss to use these words to make the meaning sentences. some ss to read aloud all the sentences.
- Identify the characters and what they are doing.
- Look and Listen.
- Listen and repeat twice.
- Listen and note down:
Where is ………… School?
It’ s in …………. Street.
- Read and check.
- Ss look at the picture and identify the school name and its address.
- Note down: Street, village...
- Practice speaking. Ss work in pair ask and answer where a school is.
- Act it out and correct.
- Ss look at the pictures (p41) and identify the school name and its address.
- Listen twice and tick.
- Listen and check.
- Say the sentences of the listening text individual
- Give out and check. 1b; 2a;
- Play the game: Ask and Answer: - Prepare some pieces of paper in which write the school names they’ve learnt.