Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 8: What subjects do you have today - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 8: What subjects do you have today - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
After the lesson Ss will be able to:
- Asking and answering questions about school subjects. Listen for specific information. Develop: Speaking skill.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: about school subjects.
- Sentence patterns: -What subjects do you have? – I have..........
III. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, objects, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
* play the game: Guessing
- Check & decide the winner.
1. Look , listen and repeat
- Have ss.
- Introduce the dialogue.
- Present the way to ask questions about school subjects. “ What subjects do.....?”
- Check some groups.
2. Point and say
- Have ss
- Give the meaning of new words.
- Do the task with a student
- Check ss
3. Listen and tick.
- Guide Ss to listen.
- Check and correct.
Reinforcement and homelink:
- Ask Ss to do A,B at home.
- Play the game:
What is it? - It is a.... (book).
- Ss draw some simple pictures about objects in the classroom. Others guess what it is.
- Look at the picture. Identify the characters.
- Look and Listen.
- Listen and repeat the dialogue twice.
- Listen and repeat. Pay attention to Maths Art Science, English, Lesson
- Listen and note down:
- Read the dialogue and check.
- Look at the picture & identify the school subjects
- Note down.
- Practice reading new words.
- Practice speaking: ss work in pair asking and answering about school subjects they have got..
- Act it out and correct.
- Look at the pictures in part 3 and dentify the school subjects. Then guess the keys.
-Listen twice and tick. Check the guess, compare with the patner.
- 3 Ss report the answers to the class, the rest of the class give comments.
- Listen and check. Retell what they hear.
- Give out and check.
- Talk about the name of the school subjects they have learnt.