Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 9: What are you doing - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 9: What are you doing - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
After the lesson Ss will be able to:
- Asking and answering questions about what someone is doing. Develop: speaking, listeningskills .
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: about activities.
- Sentence patterns: - What’s he/she doing? - He’s/She’s....
- What are they? - They are benches.
III. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, objects, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
* Have Ss play the game:
- Give the comment.
1. Look , listen and repeat
- Introduce the dialogue.
- Present the way to ask questions about someone’s activity.
- Check some groups.
2. Point and say
- Guide Ss to say.
- Give the meaning of new words.
- Do the task with a student.
3. Listen and tick.
- Guide Ss to prepare and listen.
- Check and correct.
1b 2c 3a
Reinforcement and homelink:
- Play the game: Asking and answering about school subjects.
- Look at the picture, identify the characters and what they are doing.
- Look and Listen to Nam and Mai talking about one classroom object.
- Listen and repeat the dialogue, focus on some words. Pay attention to read, listen to music....
- Listen and note down:
- Read and check.
- Look at the picture & identify classroom objects.
- Note down: Write, dictation,text....
- Listen and pay attention.
- Practice speaking in pairs.
- 6-7 pairs talk in front of the class.The rest of class give comments.
- Ss look at the pictures in N 3 to identify someone’s action. Guess the picture to tick.
- Listen the recording twice and tick.
- Check their guess. Compare the answer with the partner.
- 3 Ss give the key.
- Listen again, check and retell what they have listened.
- Do part A,B at home.