Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 11: What's the matter with you - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 5
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 11: What's the matter with you - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 5 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
By the end of this unit pupils can
- Use the words and phrases related to the topics Common health problems. Ask and answer questions about Common health problems, using What’s the matter with you? I have ...
- Develop Ss speaking and listening skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their hometown, family and friends.
II. Languages focus:
- Sentence Pattners: What’s the matter with you? I have ...
- Vocabulary: toothache, earache, sore throat, stomach ache, dentist, fever, ... .
III. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
III. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization:
Greeting. Checking for the students' attendance.
2. New lesson
Warm up: Play slap the board
1. Look, listen and repeat.
- Introduce the dialogue.
- Play the recording
- Check and corect.
- Elicits the structure
2. Point and say
- Teach vocabulary:
Check vocab: what & where
- Model sentence.
- Monitor the activity and offer help, if necessary.
- Check and correct.
3. Let’s Talk
- Give tasks.
- Correct their
pronunciation and mistake.
Summary the lesson
- The class play: using the pictures and names of characters that they have learnt in unit 1-10.
- Look at the pictures in the book, identify the characters in the picture on page 6 and what they are saying.
- Listen to Tony and mother’s Tony.
- Ss listen and repeat in chorus two times.
- Read in group/ pair: One repeats Tony’s part, the other repeats mother’s part of Tony.
- Ss give new structure sentence:
- What’s the matter with you? I have ...
- Note write down new words and read after T.
Play game: What and where ( Whole class)
- Pupils guess and complete the speech bubbles.
- Look and find out the model sentences
- Point the pictures and practise asking and answering question about one’s address.
- 2 - 3 pairs perform their task at the front of the class. The rest of the class observe and give comments.
- Ss work in pairs to practise asking and answering question about one’s address.
- Practise in pairs
- 6-7 pairs perform their task at the front of the class. The rest of the class observe and give comments.
- Do exercises in workbook, learn by heart the new words.