Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 14: What happened in the story - Lesson 3
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 5
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 14: What happened in the story - Lesson 3 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 5 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
By the end of this unit pupils can
- Say questions and answers with the correct intornation.
- Develop Ss speaking and listening skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their hometown, family and friends.
II. Languages focus:
Phonetic: What happened in the story? First King Hung ordered Mai An Tiem and his family to live on an island.
III. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
IV. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization:
Greeting. Checking for the students' attendance.
2. New lesson
Warm up: play Bingo game
1. Look, listen and repeat.
- Introduce the sentences with falling intornation.
- Guide Ss produce the sound of the sentences.
- Check and corect.
2. Listen and circle a or b. Then say the sentences..
- Give tasks.
- Play the recording.
- Check and correct.
1.a 2.a 3. b 4.b
3Listen the story
- Introduce the Chant:
Why should he do that?
-Teacher reinforce their pronunciation
-The class play Bingo game, using words: mouse, intelligent, hard- working, greedy, kind.... then get to make the sentences with the phrases in game.
- Look at the questions and answwers with falling intornation.
- Listen follow in their book.
- Ss learn to produce the sound of the sentences: What happened in the story? First King Hung ordered Mai An Tiem and his family to live on an island.
- Listen the CD and repeat the words & sentences in chorus (do choral)
- Read in groups/ in pairs.
- Give out and check.
- Read the sentences in silence before listening the recording to do the task.
- Pupils listen the recording 2 times and circle a or b to complete sentences.
- Compare the answers each other before checking as a class.
- 3- 4 pupils give the keys. The rest of the class observe and give comments.
- Ps listen to the tape & read the chant line by line.
- Ps practise chanting: one chants the questions and the other chants the answers.
- Ps practise chanting and doing actions.
- 2 groups to say the chant and do actions. The rest of the class claps along to the rhythm.
Summary the lesson
- Ss to do exercises in C, D (WB).