Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 1: Greetings - Lesson 3
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 1: Greetings - Lesson 3 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
At the end of this lesson, helps Ss to:
- Learn the way to greet (in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening)
- Ss can say goodbye to sb
- Vocabulary: we are children ,good morning, good night...
2. Skills: Using all 4 skills.
3. Education: Ps learn greeting politely, know how to greet people around them
1.Teacher: Lesson plan, English book visual aids.
2. Students: Books, notebooks….
C. METHODS: T/WhC, pairs, group, individual work
II Warm up: (4ms)
Ask 2 pairs to greet and ask how others are before class
III. New lesson:
Step 1: Presentation 12’
- Sets the scene in an effort to introduce the greetings.
- Points at the fisrt picture :
What time is it? If you meet someone in the morning you should say "good morning"
2nd pictrure:when is it ?
3rd picture:when is it?
- Explains :If you meet somebody in the morning you can say "goodmorning"
- In the afternoon "good afternoon"
- In the evening "good evening"
- Before go to bed "good night"
- Gives new words and explains by some methods
Good morning (n)
Good afternoon (n)
Good evening (n)
Good night (n)
good morning /afternoon/evening
bye = good bye
we are (we’re) fine
* check: S-T.B
Step 2: practice 17’
- Asks Ss to look at pictures part B3a.
Who are they?
What are they doing?
-Reads the dailogue and asks Ss to repeat (tiwce)
-Has Ss to play the roles Miss Hoa and children (2 pairs).
Who can practice?
Listens and corrects their mistakes.
* Aks ss to work in groups of 4 and complete the D (B4)
Calls some ss to roleplay the D before the class
Step 3: Production: 10ms
Hangs a chart on the B with a mixed dialogue
A: How are y?
B: Good afternoon, Tan
A: I’m fine thanks. And you?
B: Fine, thanks
A: Good afternoon, Ba
Has the ss work in group of five and rearrange the D
Calls some ss to read their answers
IV: Summary: 2’
How do you greet somebody in the morning , in the afternoon and in the evening?
V: Homework: 2’
- Learn by heart the dailogue part B4.
- Do exercises 1, 2, 3 in the workbook (page 6, 7).
- Prepare next priod.
- Buổi chiều và tối
-Ss guess the meangs
- Ss read a loud (read invidually)
S1: They are Miss Hoa and children
S2: They are greeting one another
- Listen and repeat. (twice)
- Practice by role plays.
S1: Miss Hoa:
- Practice. (Pair work)
S1: Good morning,children.
S2: Good morning,Miss Hoa.
S1: How are you?
S2: We are fine,thanks.How are you?
S1: Fine ,thanks.Good bye.
Work in groups