Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 10: Staying healthy - Lesson 2
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 10: Staying healthy - Lesson 2 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to recognize polite offers and requests with “ What would you like?” and “ I’d like some.../ a...../to....
some orange juice
Skills: speaking and listening
B. TEACHING AIDS.
Lesson plan, English book visual aids, projector, laptop, speaker..
C. METHODS: T/ WhC, pair, group, individual work
II. Warmer. (4’)
Ss ask and answwer about the picture of A 1 / 104 (pair work)
Eg: S1: How does he feel?
S2: He is full
III. New lesson:
Step 1. Pre-reading (12’)
Some Orange Juice = A Drink (N);
Some Noodle (N); (To) Like.
(To) Want = Would Like;
- Introduces the words by explaining the meaning, using the situation.
- Reads the words for the modal (3 times). Then helps SS to repeat (2 times).
- Checks S’s reading in individual & corrects the mistakes.
- Writes the words on the Bb & checks the meaning & the pronunciation
Check voc : What and where
- Set the scence: Nam and Lan are talking. Here is their dialogue. Is it completed. Please guess the missing words.
- SS work individual to give their prediction.
- Ask ss to compare with each other.
- Give feedback.
Step 2 : While Reading: (15’).
- Introduces & Helps Ss to read the dialogue between Nam & Lan & get the details.
- Asks Ss to check their prediction.
- Corrects comments
- Introduces the poster & asks Ss to read the dialogue again & match the key words to the people.
- Asks Ss to compare & give the keys.
Step 3 : Post Reading:( 10’)
- Ask Ss to close their books.
- Put the poster with the cues on the board
- Elicit the exchanges from sts.
- Have some pairs of sts practice each exchange before going on to another exchange.
- After finishing the dialogue, ask a good pair to demonstrate the whole dialogue.
- Call on some pairs of sts to demonstrate the dialogue (open pairs).
- Have sts work in closed pairs.
- Monitor and correct.
Sts: - listen.
- listen and repeat (chorally then individually).
Nam: How do you feel?
Lan: I’m .(1).... and ...(2)...
Nam: What would you like?
Lan: I’d like some (3)....what about you?
Nam: I’m ... (4) I’d like some (5)…
- Reading the dialogue.
- Checking their prediction.
Working in pairs to read the dialogue again & matching the key words to the people.
- Comparing & giving the keys.
- Correcting the answer keys &Commenting
Lan : hot, thirsty , drink
Nam: hungry, noodles
Ba: tired, to sit down
- Reading the dialogue to remember.
- Practicing the dialogue in groups & in pairs.
- Completing the dialogue
S1: How do you feel?
S2: I’m cold and hungry
S1: What would you like?
S2: I’d like some noodles. How do you feel?
S1: I'm thirty.
S2: What would you like?
S1: I'd like some orange juice
IV. Summary.(2 mins)
- polite offers and request
- "What would you like?” and “ I’d like some.../ a... /to..”
V. Homework.(2 mins)
Make the same dialogue as A6 with the cues following
- hot / cold / drink
- hungry / noodles
- thirsty / a drink