Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 3: At home - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 3: At home - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
At the end of this period Ss will be able to:
- talk about things in the livingroom
- talk about things in their house.
- Vocab: telephone, table, chair, these, those, they
- Structures: What is this/that? It’s a/ an.. (review)
What are these/ those? They’re…
2. Skills: Using all 4 skills.
3. Education: Educate ss to learn hard
1. Teacher: lesson plan, English 6-book, pictures, tape, extra board
2. Students: review the grammar points and vocabulary
C. METHODS: T/ WhC, pair, group, individual work
II. Warm-up (5’)
Net-work: List the equipments in your house
TV Telephone Bed
III. New lesson:
Step 1. Presentation (12’)
+Pre teach:(Vocabulary) Use pictures and realias to present vocabulary:
(a) lamp: đèn điện ( explain )
(a)bookshelf: Giá sách( explain )
(a) chair: ghế tựa /(a)couch: ghế dài (visual)
(an) armchair: ghế bành(có tay vị 2 bên)
(a) table: bàn (có thể dùng làm bàn ăn)
(a) T. V: Ti vi (explain)= Television
a) stool: ghế đẩu ( trans)
(a) stereo: radio,đài (realia)
* Presentaion text: This is Nam house. Here’s the livingroom. Hung is asking Nam about things in the livingroom.
-T runs through pictures.Then elicits model sentences: T- Wc ; pairs, individually.
Form: What’s this/that?
+Use: Hỏi và trả lời về tên đồ vật ở gần or xa
What are these?/those?
They are tables
- concept check:meaning,form, use
+ Form: What are these/those?
They are + N(e/es)
Use : The ways to asks and answer about the name of things ( near or far)
* Note: This/that( singular)
=> These/those ( plural)
Step 2. Practice. (15’)
Picture drill: A1,2. P31:- T runs through picture and asks Ss listento the radio.
Eg: S1:What is this? - S2: It is a….
S1:What are those? - S2:They are …….
- Introduces the example exchange & Hepls Ss to practise asking and answering about things in A1.
*A2: T helps Ss practise using structure:
-What are these? – Theyare tables
- What are those? – They are …
- Asks Ss practise: T-WC; half-half; open pairs, close pairs.(1 St points at things in picture A2)
- T gets feedback, corrects the mistakes.
Step 3. Further practice (8’)
-Give out an exercise and ask Ss to complete it.
*Exercise: Complete the dialogue
A:What are ..........?
A:Is ......your ruler?
-Let them work in pairs.
-call some pairs to give out their answers.
-Let other to check and correct.
IV. Summary. (2’)
What is this/that?-It's+a/an+N
What are these/those?-They are +Ns(es)
V. Homework (2’)
-Learn by heart all new words and structures.
-Do exercise 1,2(workbook-page 17,18)
-Prepare part A3,4 for next period.
- Listening to
- Repeat in chorus.
- work individually
- Writes the words on the Bb & checks the meaning & the prounciation by matching the words & the pictrures.
This/ that are used with the single N
These / those are used with the plural N.
This/ that + is + single N.
These/ those + are + plural N.
-Ss copy down.
Ss use realia things in classroom to ask and answer about the name of things.
*Notes:flural N is formed by adding "s,es"
-Nouns end: o, ch, sh, x, ss, z + es
Eg: a box - boxes
a couch - couches
-Nouns end: "y" but before "y" is a consonant "y" changes into "i" and adds"es".
Eg:a city - cities
But before "y" is a vowel we only add "s"
Eg:a key - keys
-Nouns end:"f or fe" change "f or fe" into "v + es"
Eg: a knife - knives
a shelf - sheves
-Except: a roof - roofs
a chief - chiefs
a handkerchief - handkerchiefs
- Work in pairs.
- Answer keys.