Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 4: Big or small - Lesson 2
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 4: Big or small - Lesson 2 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
- By the end of the lesson, ss will be able to describe Thu’s, Phong and their school
- vocab: review: cardinal numbers; vocab about school, class, teacher, student..
- Grammar: how many, there is, there are
2. Skills: Using all 4 skills.
3. Education: love school
1. Teacher: lesson plan, English 6-book, pictures, tape, extra board, projector, laptop
2. Students: review the grammar points and vocabulary
C. METHODS: T/ WhC, pair, group, individual work
II. Warm-up (5’)
Tshows:6,8,12,20,52,100,200,32,41,400,17 listen and choose
III. New lesson
Step 1. Pre -reading.(10’)
Present the situation and ask Ss to guess
What these numbers are about?
400, 900, 8, 20
Step 2. While- reading (15’)
Ask ss to read the text on P 45 and check the prediction
Gives ss some answers and ask them to work in pairs to make questions
1.in the country
4. in the city
5. No, it isn’t. it’s big
- gets some pairs of Ss to ask and answer the qs in front of the class.
- Gives answer:
1. where is P’s school?
2. How many classroom are there in P’s school?
3. How many Ss are there in P’s school?
4. Where is Thu’s school?
5. Is Thu’s school small?
6. How many classroom are there in Thu’s school?
7. How many Ss are there in Thu’s school?
Step 3: Post reading. (10’)
-Get ss to ask and answer about their school.
S1: Where is your school?
S2: It's in Thuy An.
S1: Is it big or small?
S2: It 's a small school.
S1: How many classrooms are
S2: There are eight.
S1: How many Ss are there?
S2: there are…
-Call some pairs to speak out.
-Help them if they nessessary.
-Check and correct.
* Transformation writing:
-gets ss to write a paragraph about their school, using the information from the text
-lets them swap their writing and corrects
-Calls some Ss to read their writing before the class
Work in pairs to guess
-Ss give out their guesses.
8 classrooms 20 classrooms
400 students 900 students
-Ss work in pairs.
Make qs about P’s school & Thu’s school
S1:Lan's school is small. There are five hundred students, there are ten classrooms and it is in the country.
S2.do the same.
S1:How many students are there?
S2:There are 235.
-Other pairs do the same.
IV. Summary: (2’)
How to use “how many?”
V: Homework: (2’)
- Decribe your school or house.
- Do ex 5,6 (workbook/38)
- Prepare part B1-5 for next period.