Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 5: Things I do - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 5: Things I do - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
- By the end of the lesson Ss will be ab to talk able to ask and answer about Nga’s daily routines.
- Vocab: play game, do homework,
- Grammar: What does Nga do everyday? What do y do every day? Adverb of time
2. Skills: Using all 4 skills.
3. Education: Ps Ss have great passion for studying.
1. Teacher: Teaching plan, English book visual aids, projector, laptop
2. Students: Books, notebooks, vocab, structure..
C. METHODS: T/ WhC, pair, group, individual work
II. Warm-up (4’)
What do you do every morning?
Can you tell me your routines?
Every morning I get up, I get dressed, Ibrush my teeth, I wash my face, I have breakfast and I go to school.
III. New lesson
Step 1. Presentation. (13’)
-What about Nga ? and what she often do .Today we'll study........
-Ask Ss to look at the pictures of part A1 and guess the meanings of new words.
-play game (v)
-do your homework (n)
- Reads the words for the modal (3 times).
Then helps SS to repeat (2 times).
- Checks S’s reading in individual & corrects the mistakes.
- Corrects & asks Ss to copy the words.
+Checking: Slap the board together with:
go to school / Have breakfast / Get up
Presentation text: (8’)A1 P.52
- T elicits 4 pictures.
Help Ss tell a story using subject: “ I ”
Eg: Every day I get up at 6.00.. …
Every evening I do my homework. ….
Ask Ss to tell a story using subject “Nga”
Eg:Everyday Nga gets up at six ….
Help Ss read and listen to A1
T run through the questions
-Introduces the questions & asks Ss to work in pairs to answer. Then give the keys.
a) She gets up at 6 at 6 everyday
b) she goes to school every morning
c) she plays games every afternoon
d) she does her homework every evening
- Revision:Use present simple tense to talk about somebody’s routines then ask Ss give model.
What do you do every morning?
. -I get up.
What does Nga do every afternoon?
She plays games.
* Form: What + do/ does + S + do + adv of time?
S + V(s,es) + O
+ Adv of time: everyday, every morning, every afternoon, every evening.
+Using:This structure is used to ask and answer about one's routines
Step 2. Practice (15’)
Substituation drill (hang poster)
- Help Ss say out a St’s routines as follows:
Everyday, I get up at six o’clock.
- Introduces the example exchange & Helps Ss to practice.
- Asks Ss to make sentences for the next.
- Practices with Ss & checks S’s practicing in groups & in pairs .
-Corrects S’s pronunciation & comments
Teacher :Every day I get up at six
I brush my teeth / I wash my face/ I get dressed
I have breakfast / I go to school / I play games
I do my homework.
Step 3: Production:(10’)
S1: What time do you get up?
Name Get up Have breakfast play games
Hoa 5.30 6.15
-ask ss to report about their group
Eg: every day, Hoa gets up at 5.30. she has breakfast at 6.15….
- Repeat in chorus. Work in individual.
- Correcting the mistakes.
Reading the dialogue in individual.
- Answer the questions, work in pairs
Listen and repeat
1./ Everyday she gets up .
2./ Everyday morning she goes to school.
3./ Everyday afternoon she plays games.
4./ Everyday evening she does her homeworks.
- Reads the first model for example & asks Ss to repeat in chorus & in individual.
- Repeating in chorus & in individual.
- Making sentences for the next cues.
- Practicing in groups & in pairs
Students :Every day Nga gets up at 6
She brushes her teeth
She washes her face……
IV. Summary: (2’)
How to talk about one’s daily routines?
V. Homework: (2’)
- Learn by heart all new words and structu
- Practise talking about your daily routines.
- do Ex 1,2 in the workbook.
- Prepare part A3-4 for the next period