Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 7: Your house - Lesson 5
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 7: Your house - Lesson 5 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 6 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
- By the end of the lesson, students will be able to understand a text about Hoang’s daily routine for further practice in simple present habitual actions.
- Language focus: Vocabulary review
- Grammar: Present simple
- Skills: listening, reading and speaking
- Ps Ss have great passion for studying
B. TEACHING AIDS.
Lesson plan, English book visual aids, projector, laptop, speaker
C. METHODS: T/ WhC, pair, group, individual work
II. Warmer (4’)
- How do you go to school?
- How does your father go to work?
- How does your mother go to work?
III. New lesson
Step 1. Pre -reading.(13’)
*Set the scene: you are going to read the text about Hoang.
- Introduces the requirement & asks Ss to work in individual to predict what time Hoang does the following things.
- Asks Ss to compare & give their prediction.
Show a poster with the table.
- Comments S’s prediction.
Step 2 : While Reading: (17’)
Activity1. Checking prediction
- Ask students to read C4. P80 to check their prediction
- SS compare with each other
- Teacher corrects
Activity 2. Comprehension Question
- T. asks sts to read the questions on page 80 one by one.
- Sts work in pairs to find out the answers in 5 minutes.
- Ask ss to play the game “Lucky number !”
- Divide the class into 2 teams A-B.
Each team has right to choose a number. If the number they choose is unlucky, they have to answer a question. They will get 2 marks if their answer is right.
If the number they choose is lucky, they will get 2 marks and have right to choose another number.
- The team that gets more marks wins the game.
- Praise the winner.
1. What time does Hoang get up?
2. What time do you get up?
3. What time does he go to school?
4. Lucky number!
5. How do you go to school?
6. Does Hoang go to school by car?
7. Does he walk to school?
8. Lucky number!
9. What time do classes start?
10. What time do they end?
Step 3 : Post Reading: Survey: (8’)
- Ask sts to copy the table.
- Ask sts to work in groups of 3.
- Sts interview each other and fill in the form.
Eg: What time do you get up?
I get up at half past five
Working in individual to predict what time Hoang does the following things.
- Comparing & giving their prediction.
Reading the text & getting the details & checking the prediction
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
a. Hoang gets up at 5.30.
b. He goes to school at 6.30.
c. No, he doesn’t.
d. Yes, he does.
e. Classes start at 7.00.
f. They end at 11.30
IV. Summary (1’))
- Reading a text about Hoang daily routine
- Revise the simple present tense
Write a paragraph about one of your friends, using the information from "Survey".