Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 4: At school - Lesson 4
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 4: At school - Lesson 4 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 7 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
By the end of the lesson ,Ss will be able to
- know some books in the library.
- use prepositions to talk about the position of some books in the library.
II. Language contents:
- Grammar: Present continuous tense, What time …?
- Vocabulary: racks, science books, chemistry, biology, dictionary, at the back of, reader, novels, reference book, follow, library, librarian.
III. Techniques : Picture cues, pair work, role play, extra exercise.
IV. Teaching aids: Pictures, sub-board.
V. Teaching procedures:
Teacher and sts’ activities
§ Ask students some questions about the schedule.
2.Presentation + Practice:
+ Activity 1:
T introduces new words and guides Ss read.
§ Have two students read the dialogue before the class.
§ Provide the key and check students’ comprehension.
§ Let some pairs of students practice in front of the class, and then ask them to write some sentences.
§ T guides the students to read in chorus and then practice with their partners. T encourages them to learn by heart.
+ Activity 2: Listen.Then practice with a partner
- Practice asking and answering the places of books and magazines in the library.
- Introduce the situation to sts.
- Turn on the tape.
- Explain some structures.
- Work in pair.
- Ask sts to practice in pair.
- Ask sts to make new similar dialogue themselves.
-Ask Ss to repeat the names of the books
- Some structures used in the library
- Learn vocabulary by heart.
- Do Exercise A4 in workbook page 23.
- Prepare period 25: B3, B4
* New words:
- Science (n)
- Chemistry (n)
- Physic (n)
- Biology (n)
- dictionary (n)
- reader (n)
- novel (n)
- reference book (n)
- rack (n)
a.The magazines are on the racks (near the science books)
b.The newspapers are on the rack (near the history books)
c.The math and science books are on the shelves on the left.
d.The history and geography books, dictionaries and literature in Vnamese are on the shelves on the right.
e.The books in English are at the back of the library.
f.The library opens at 7am.
g.The library closes at 4.30pm
B2. Listen.Then practice with a partner
Explain the structures:
+ Where can I find...?
+ Do you have... ?
+ You’re welcome